Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen uploaded by Gbemi A.Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen uploaded by Sabrina A.

BY NEUTROGENA

SoftTouch Felt Pads protect hardwood, ceramic tile, linoleum & hard surfaces from mars & scratchesLong-lasting, heavy-duty felt pads with extra-strength, self-stick adhesiveReduces friction & noise while moving furnitureCan be used on tables, chests,...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I totally love Neutrogena products! This one has to be one of my go to if I don't want any greasy feel or sunblock smell on me, like if I have to sit in a classroom or in an office next to other people all day. It works really well too and doesn't irritate my sensitive acne prone skin." in 10 reviews
Gbemi A.
Brooklyn , NY
Neutrogena is my sunscreen go to brand. I especially prefer the dry touch formula because it honestly LEAVES NO RESIDUE on your skin whatsoever. It smells just like body lotion and it does exactly what it says. It is an amazing lightweight formula and it is quickly absorbed into the skin. It is also affordable and I would recommend this dry-touch one anytime any day!
Suzanne H.
I really love the fact that this sunscreen is ultra sheer and has the dry-touch feature as well. It goes on smoothly and doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy or filmy. I also like that it isn’t overly scented. I’ve personally never burned while using it, and I tend to have very fair and sensitive skin.
Kelsey H.
This is a very good sunscreen.Also It apply’s good ! It doesn’t tint your skin! You can buy it at a drugstore . Overall it is a very good sunscreen. It wasn’t very pricey. Also I would recommend coppertone sport free .
Kelly L.
Bend
This is a great product for high spf. It’s affordable and can be found anywhere. It is a little thick and difficult to apply, and can not be used on my kids with sensitive skin, but my husband who works outside all day long loves it for full protection
Amanda H.
My family loves this sunscreen, we have been using this for over three years! I love how light it goes on the skin and the fact that it doesn't burn at all. The sunscreen is a great purchase for the price! Very comparable to other sunscreen prices.
Michele H.
Ponte Vedra Beach
Our go to facial sunscreen for the whole family. Repeat customers for years. Not too oily, stays on well. Works great, but definitely reapply after extended swimming, snorkeling, or diving. Definitely will buy again. Doesn’t cause breakouts.
Shelley A.
Boston
I usually like neutrogena products but the SPF of 85 of this smells awful, not even a sunscreen smell but more of a chemical smell, and I’m not typically a person sensitive to smells. Other than that it’s non greasy with good protection.
Brianna W.
Leland, NC
I highly dislike products which make me feel I just applied sunscreen. However this one is great! It isn’t oily, and I can’t feel as if I applied anything other than smooth lotion. It protects, has a nice scent, and is travel friendly.
Kristen B.
Rixeyville, VA
I love being able to use this with my kids. No complaints about being sticky, they like the way it feels and so far no fuss about smells either. We keep this in the kids bag as a summer staple we like it so much.
Cheyenne H.
hueytown, AL
I do feel like this is a light weight sunscreen that does not leave me feeling greasy even after getting into the water. This is a product I buy in bulk from Costco or sams club. Great value for the amount of product I receive.
Rocio R.
I see this and I feel like a child with a happy meal