Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch SunscreenInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NEUTROGENA #59 in Sunscreen

Protect your skin from the harmful elements with the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunscreen Lotion. This product keeps skin healthy with its advanced broad spectrum UVA/UVE protection, and it combines with dry touch technology to provide an ultra-light and non-shiny finish. This SPF 30 sunscreen is enriched with antioxidants to keep your skin smooth and soft.

• I want to try this out but I am worried that it will break out my...9 Answers
  • Does this product protect your skin from getting freckles? 6 Answers
  • Is this greasy and hard to wash off after? I hate greasy lotion s...44 Answers
Jordan C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I refuse to use any other brands of sunscreen after trying this one! I wish the containers were larger/there was a bigger bottle option because by ounces this is less than your average sunscreen bottle. But, the protection you get from the sun and the feel of the lotion make it worth the extra money and smaller quantity. It does not feel oily like some similar moisturizing lotions do, and applying in a thin layer still provides maximum sun protection. I have VERY fair skin and burn easily. I can always trust this product at the beach and on pool days.
Lucy W.
New York
Review for: 55
I use this sunscreen every day as the first step in my makeup routine. I like that it does not have too much of a white color, and that it is oily like some other sunscreens are. It dries quickly, and does its job as a skin protectant. There is enough product in the bottle to use it as a body sunscreen as well. I would repurchase this product.
Katie C.
Winter Haven
Beauty Junkie Expert
At 85+ SPF  Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen  claims to have a "clean and lightweight" feel and they delivered! I purchased this sunblock at Walmart over the summer and was pleasantly surprised at how easily the sunblock was absorbed into the skin and how smooth my skin felt afterwards, not making me feel sticky and uncomfortable There also was no visible white cast after absorption of the sunscreen. This sunblock is perfect for a day at the beach or a backyard cookout on a sunny afternoon in Florida!
Beth D.
Review for: 55
I've been using this sunscreen for almost 3 years now and I really like the product. It doesn't make me look greasy, feel heavy or oily which is hard to find with oily/combination skin with acne. I've tried a few from higher end brands but I always come back to this particular sunscreen. The only con I have is if you don't blend the sunscreen in well, it'll leave a white cast on your face.
Felecia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This review is for a similar but slightly different product. It's the Sheer Zinc Dry-touch sunscreen. I was told by a dermatologist that it was good to have zinc in your sunscreen for your face. I use this everyday before I go outside!! It's thick and really needs to be rubbed in or your skin will remain white. I have never gotten burned or even the slightest of color when using this product. A little difficult to put on but once on it does it's job.
Skyla N.
Sioux falls, SD
Review for: 30
Sheer touch is a favorite of mine because it doesn’t leave behind the greasy feeling and works really well on my face that is very sensitive to sunscreen and also breaks out quite easily when I do use sunscreen. I like that it’s Fenton on my skin but still does a great job.
Vania R.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my family's favorite sunscreens for our face! We all have very sensitive skin. My moms was always sensitive to the sun she used to get sun spots so quick , my face gets burnt to a crisp when I'm out at the beach and my brother's face has a tendency to break out with the wrong sunscreen. We've used this one for years and it works so well with all our different skin types. Some people thing they need all these anti aging creams and renewing crap. Stop wasting your money. All you need is a good sunscreen and your face will stay so healthy and soft. My mom always had the soften face and she only used this sunscreen.
Tanisha F.
Clinton Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use to work at ULTA and my co-worker had the most youthful wrinkle face for her age! I asked her what was her secret and what products did she use for her face and she said she has been using sunscreen since she was 18 that has 100+ SPF. She recommended this brand and I've been using it every since and I love it!
Vel D.
Review for: 100
I did not like this sunscreen. It was very thick and felt heavy on my skin. I purchased because it was advertised to be sheer and lightweight and it just didn’t live up to its promise. It did however keep my skin from getting sunburn.
Kris J.
Clear Lake
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to sunscreen.  I am in the sun a lot in the summer, between riding and boating, as well as long walks outside.  this product really protects my pale, easily burnt skin.  I have tried products that include a large amount of zinc, and had problems with it leaving white marks over anything I touched or rubbed against.  Not this product.  this goes on clear and stays clear.  The spf is really great too, it works.
Karen A.
DID THESE BREAK YOU ALL OUT.. I HEARD ON YOU TUBE IT BREAKS YOU OUT EASILY
Jasmin S.
Las Vegas, NV
I really want to try this, is it sticky or harsh on sensitive skin
Candace F.
Union City, MI
Is this greasy and hard to wash off after? I hate greasy lotion sand just sticks to.
angelica t.
yigo guam
I've been wanting to try this product for awhile but I would like to know if this contain any fragrance and is it good for dry skin/acne prone skin?
Jasmine M.
Millville, NJ
Where did you buy? How is the pricing ? Thanks for the review !