BY NEUTROGENA

Protecting skin from sun damage at the pool beach or in humid climates is easy with NEUTROGENA WET SKIN Sunscreen Spray SPF 30 or SPF 60. This convenient spray-on sunscreen cuts through water and applies directly to wet skin with minimal whitening or dripping. On wet or dry skin it forms a breathable protective barrier to visibly repel water. HELIOPLEX an advanced sunscreen technology with broad spectrum UVAUVB protection shields skin from the suns damaging rays. This sunscreen is hypoallergenic oil-free and PABA-free. This spray comes in 141-gram aerosol can.141 g aerosol can of sunscreen spray Applies to wet or dry skin Convenient spray-on formula HELIOPLEX broad spectrum UVAUVB protection Waterproof and sweatproof Non-comedogenic oil-free and PABA-free Dermatologist-recommended brand see more...

Stepha V.
Love the Neutrogena continuous body mist spray! I love that it is a fine mist and not too greasy and smells great! I feel like it works very well and I never get tan or burnt. It is pretty affordable--especially when you can get a sale at Target or CVS. I would definitely get this product again.
Kayla H.
Bolingbrook
usually between sunscreen and sun exposure, my skin breaks out in what looks like hives. this sunscreen works perfectly on my sensitive skin. I highly recommend it to anyone in need of a sensitive sunscreen for kids/adults/whoever. 10/10
Rebecca W.
San Jose, CA
I️ love this! It feels dry and non-greasy on my skin. It goes on very evenly and doesn’t spray heavier in some places. It’s very effective, and though it’s a little more expensive worth the price. I️ highly recommend this sunscreen.
Trice C.
Raleigh, NC
Very easy to apply doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy or oily.
I look forward to going to the beach with this light, fragrance free sunscreen
It lasts long and is very good for oily skin. Spray liberally
Angela P.
This is a long time favorite of mine I purchase it every summer. Provides excellent protection from the sun. What I like most about it is that it's very light and does not leave a residue or heavy smell. Also it is not greasy at all. I have not had any problems with sunburn thanks to this product. I definitely recommend it.
Ingrid D.
Homestead, FL
Excelente producto. Buena calidad. Protege tu piel en todo momento y no es grasoso. Tu piel está protegida y tú ni lo notas. Recomendado al 100%. Un spray que siempre llevarás contigo a donde vayas y en verano más...
Shreeya S.
This is awesome! I carry one with me every time I go to beach. Not only me but my sister who is a swimmer uses this as well. It's light and protects well from the summer. It's a good product that I plan to use it further as well! Another of my favorite sunscreen
is Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Sunscreen Lotion
Melissa H.
Lemoore, CA
Number one product for Summer! I have to use sunscreen to protect my skin, and not just from getting burned, but also for my face and pre mature wrinkles. I love this sunscreen because it's light and doesn't feel greasy on my skin like others. I feel it lasted a couple hours before needing to re apply.
Samantha R.
Austin, TX
Picked up my product from Walgreens which usually is great deals on 2 for one or half off when you buy 2 but, I am a dark brown latina and we TAN okay!!! So sunscreen is a MUST. However, great product on the skin. Very light weight, non-sticky, smells just like sunscreen but better! (Lol) stayed on the whole 4 hours I was out in the sun, even sprayed a bit on my girls and they're were fine. Recommend to anyone !!
Lakeisha R.
Brooklyn , NY
This had been the best sunscreen I have used to date. It goes on easily without leaving the white residue, it does not stain you clothing is accidentally sprayed upon it, and the scent is not harsh. The time between needing to reapply is standard. I also like the spray option because it's easier to get hard to reach areas. My husband who burns very easily and has sensitive skin also enjoys this product as well.