BY NEUTROGENA

Protecting skin from sun damage at the pool beach or in humid climates is easy with NEUTROGENA WET SKIN Sunscreen Spray SPF 30 or SPF 60. This convenient spray-on sunscreen cuts through water and applies directly to wet skin with minimal whitening or dripping. On wet or dry skin it forms a breathable protective barrier to visibly repel water. HELIOPLEX an advanced sunscreen technology with broad spectrum UVAUVB protection shields skin from the suns damaging rays. This sunscreen is hypoallergenic oil-free and PABA-free. This spray comes in 141-gram aerosol can.141 g aerosol can of sunscreen spray Applies to wet or dry skin Convenient spray-on formula HELIOPLEX broad spectrum UVAUVB protection Waterproof and sweatproof Non-comedogenic oil-free and PABA-free Dermatologist-recommended brand see more...

Angela P.
Angela P.
Review for: Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen Spray
This is a long time favorite of mine I purchase it every summer. Provides excellent protection from the sun. What I like most about it is that it's very light and does not leave a residue or heavy smell. Also it is not greasy at all. I have not had any problems with sunburn thanks to this product. I definitely recommend it.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Austin, TX
Review for: Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen Spray
Picked up my product from Walgreens which usually is great deals on 2 for one or half off when you buy 2 but, I am a dark brown latina and we TAN okay!!! So sunscreen is a MUST. However, great product on the skin. Very light weight, non-sticky, smells just like sunscreen but better! (Lol) stayed on the whole 4 hours I was out in the sun, even sprayed a bit on my girls and they're were fine. Recommend to anyone !!
Lakeisha R.
Lakeisha R.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen Spray
This had been the best sunscreen I have used to date. It goes on easily without leaving the white residue, it does not stain you clothing is accidentally sprayed upon it, and the scent is not harsh. The time between needing to reapply is standard. I also like the spray option because it's easier to get hard to reach areas. My husband who burns very easily and has sensitive skin also enjoys this product as well.
Ana C.
Ana C.
San Diego
Review for: Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen Spray
It works great on my skin, usually when I go to the pool or beach I don't like to get in the water I just like getting tan and this works great and the best I don't get sunburn I had try other brands and I had got sunburn really easy.
Ingrid D.
Ingrid D.
Homestead, FL
Review for: Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen Spray
Excelente producto. Buena calidad. Protege tu piel en todo momento y no es grasoso. Tu piel está protegida y tú ni lo notas. Recomendado al 100%. Un spray que siempre llevarás contigo a donde vayas y en verano más...
Raina S.
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
Review for: Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen Spray
This spray sunscreen is wonderful for each trips or pool days. It lasted our family of four about two weeks. It smells great. I don't have to worry about greasy hands after putting it on. No white creamy look because it's a spray. It goes right where you want it to go. Yes you can rub it in but I usually don't. The price is good. I will keep buying it!
Melanie Q.
Melanie Q.
Review for: Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen Spray
It's really good you just have to read the instructions and re apply every time it's says to and I can garante you won't get burned! It's affordable and great if you have scencitive skin I would definitely recommend to anyone✨
Shreeya S.
Shreeya S.
Review for: Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen Spray
This is awesome! I carry one with me every time I go to beach. Not only me but my sister who is a swimmer uses this as well. It's light and protects well from the summer. It's a good product that I plan to use it further as well! Another of my favorite sunscreen
is Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Sunscreen Lotion
Malika M.
Malika M.
Review for: Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen Spray
I've been using this sunscreen for over 3 years no year round. It's honestly the best sunscreen out on the market. It's easy to spay and get complete coverage from each to toe. Plus, it's not sticky and doesn't have a strong sunscreen smell. You can get this at any major retailer and SPF ranges from 35-100.
Maria Antonietta B.
Maria Antonietta B.
Doral, FL
Review for: Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen Spray
Es un buen protector solar! Mi dermatólogo me lo receto para proteger mi piel del sol, ya que en el lugar donde vivo realmente estamos muy expuestos a los rayos solares.. Lo recomiendo abiertamente a otras personas :) #contest Neutrogena Ultra Sheer® Body Mist Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30-100+