BY NEUTROGENA #13 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

We’ve got your back. Stabilized with Helioplex® Technology, this weightless sheer mist sunscreen spray provides superior broad-spectrum protection against sun’s UVA-aging and UVB-burning rays, in an ultra-light, non-greasy finish. Thanks to the one-touch continuous spray that works at any angle, you can protect even those hard-to-reach areas, like your back.

• Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Oil-free sunscreen
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB

HOW TO USE

Directions

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions.
  • Use in a well-ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
  • Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6%

Inactive ingredients

Alcohol Denat., Isobutane, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diethylhexyl 2,6 - Naphthalate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Danger: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not use near fire, heat or while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate. Store at temperature below 120ºF (48ºC). Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.

Directions: spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure apply to all skin exposed to the sun do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day do not apply in windy conditions use in a well ventilated area do not apply in windy conditions reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures:Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

jana r.
Columbia, MO
This is my go-to body sun screen. I have 2 VERY FAIR daughters and they love to swim all day long during the summer. I can catch my girls, spray them down super fast , feed them a quick snack and they are ready to go. The mist comes out nice, fine and even. As long as I've used this, they have never had a burn. I trust [product:neutrogena-ultra-sheer-body-mist-sunscreen-broad-spectrum-spf-100+]
I will repurchase this forever!
Camryn O.
draper
I love this sun screen. It is super light and I never her Burt wearing it. I don’t really ever get burnt I usually tan and this helps me not get red, itchy, and burnt. I TOTALLY recommend this for anyone who wants to but it. It go light of the face and you don’t even realize that it’s their.
Katy G.
Pittsburgh, PA
As princess of the porcelain skin camp, this has saved my life. I used to live in Orlando and work at Walt Disney World. This is one of the few products that only needs to be applied once, maybe twice (depending of sweat level), that lasts all day and truly helps prevent against the sun. Love this product and recommend it to anyone who has skin and sun concerns.
Rebekah W.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is GREAT! Neutrogena has a way with their product formula by providing lightweight feeling coverage that gets the job done and more. This sunscreen has a great scent! I have repurchased this product for years and is my go to everyday sunscreen. Reapplication is easy as well as the spray can is convenient and simple to use.
Afnan A.
Tallahassee, FL
This sunscreen is as easy at it gets application wise. You just spray, rub, and go! Super convenient. I also enjoy how it's quite cooling on the skin once sprayed on. The only downside to me is the scent, as it is your generic sunscreen smell which people either love or hate.
Shelly H.
Greenville
I love this sunscreen! It works really well even if you are sweaty or go swimming. I will never buy any other sunscreen. I really like the spray sunscreen too because it keeps me from missing parts of my body. Totally worth the price and I would recommend to anyone who has pale skin.
Shelby L.
Simi Valley, CA
I love this sunscreen, I used it everyday of summer. It works and leaves a beautiful glow to the skin without looking greasy. The smell goes away within a few minutes of putting it on and it doesn't wash off the minutes you get wet.
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
There’s really nothing bad to say about this sunscreen. I don’t think it’s very long lasting though. There’s nothing that really stood out to me with this product that’s really good or really bad. Just average? It’s nothing I have to repurchase instantly when I run out.
Emily L.
Excellent product! Protected my skin from the sun extremely well. Pros: it protects from the sun. Cons: it smells like sunscreen (because it is). Very effective and pretty affordable I was able to find it on sale at target. I would definitely recommend this product!
Anum C.
The Colony, TX
The application for this sunscreen is great and it does not smell bad or attract bugs. The spray bottle is good to get all the knicks and crannies quickly instead of rubbing lotion everywhere. I appreciate the brand as well.
Bethany C.
Towanda, PA
Does this cover well? also does it well light on the skin or heavy?
Carina a.
Perris , CA
Is the spray better then the lotion?
Christina J.
Athens, OH
Does this leave your skin feeling sticky/oily?
Jeanette N.
Livingston, NJ
I just ordered this online and was wondering if anyone who owns this already had any problems with it not feeling as "clean" as Neutrogena claims! I can't stand feeling oily which causes me to stay away from sunscreen but I think it's time for me to start caring for my body more!!! Please let me know!
Yvonne R.
Phillipsburg, NJ
I have used the Neutrogena ultra sheet sunscreen for the face with great results.. does the body mist work as well? i am concerned that it will not provide enough protection one coverage?