BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

We’ve got your back. Stabilized with Helioplex® Technology, this weightless sheer mist sunscreen spray provides superior broad-spectrum protection against sun’s UVA-aging and UVB-burning rays, in an ultra-light, non-greasy finish. Thanks to the one-touch continuous spray that works at any angle, you can protect even those hard-to-reach areas, like your back.

• Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Oil-free sunscreen
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB

HOW TO USE

Directions

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions.
  • Use in a well-ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
  • Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6%

Inactive ingredients

Alcohol Denat., Isobutane, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diethylhexyl 2,6 - Naphthalate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Danger: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not use near fire, heat or while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate. Store at temperature below 120ºF (48ºC). Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.

Directions: spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure apply to all skin exposed to the sun do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day do not apply in windy conditions use in a well ventilated area do not apply in windy conditions reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures:Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Viri 💘.
Sn Luis Obispo, CA
I played outdoor tennis for about 4 years which means I was out in the sun a lot, whether it was for practice or for games. A lot of the time I would be rushing to change into my uniform and not have that much time to apply sunscreen but this made it so easy to do so! It was so effective, I never got sunburned when I had this on and it dried super fast too! I would recommend
Peggy S.
My father-in-law and brother-in-law were both dermatologists. Before I met them I had baked in the sun during HS and college. Being a blonde with fair skin, I had skin poisoning several times. Both my FIL and BIL said I could NEVER bake in the sun again. My children have never been out without sunscreen. This is a good one. My BIL told me to get it.
Jillian B.
Palmer
My favorite sunscreen. It's affordable, smells great, and the mist is super fine so you don't feel sticky or greasy after application. The applicator is great and I have never had any problems with the nozzle clogging or leaking. The fine mist doesn't leave any residue, so you don't have to worry about it ruining your clothes or making floors slippery. I apply it every morning in my daily routine before I head out the door, and I'm happy with everything so far
Kacie B.
Tulsa
We use this product due to Sensitive skin. It's helped a huge deal with cutting down on breakouts. It's very light and not heavy on your. It's not sticky and gloopy
Erin H.
East Rutherford
A gentle hypoallergenic sunscreen that doesn’t feel sticky. So many of these spray sunscreens feel gross or damage clothing, but this is such a high quality answer to normal spray sunscreens. I’m also glad it comes in SPF 100!
Jenna K.
Muscatine
Used it after my spinal surgery to protect my scar from the sun and it did a great job. Easy to apply and lasts awhile. Doesnt leave your skin all oily and gross.
Marie K.
Powell, TN
Neutrogena has never failed me! Being a readhead, I have to be super careful about applying sunscreen. This one has a great SPF! It is easy to apply and lasts really long. I also love the smell! Definitely would recommend to everyone! It's a number 1!
Dede D.
The Colony, TX
Love this product! It's easy to apply, not oily or grease, goes on dry and the mister on the spray bottle makes it actually pleasant to apply. My niece burns easily and has eczema and was able to be outside at the zoo for hours without burning or irritating her eczema and the temperature had to be in the 90s it was so hot.
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I really love this sunscreen. It’s spray broad I really love this sunscreen. It’s spray broad spectrum gets those hard to reach places . It’s easy to store while traveling. I have children. I’m like any parent who wants the very best protection in products for my kids. ULTRA SHEER is quality that’s guaranteed to protect from those brutal sun rays. Great for everyday use. Never leave home without this body must on those hot summer days with the amazing quality SPF 100+.
Miriah L.
Goldsboro, NC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
As much as I love the Neutrogena brand I have to say I was NOT pleased with this sunscreen unfortunately. It was disappointing! The only two pro’s about this one is it was affordable & smelled great but I got badly burnt even putting it on multiple times & spraying tons of it on me.
Bethany C.
Towanda, PA
Does this cover well? also does it well light on the skin or heavy?
Carina a.
Perris, CA
Is the spray better then the lotion?
Christina J.
Athens, OH
Does this leave your skin feeling sticky/oily?
Jeanette N.
Livingston, NJ
I just ordered this online and was wondering if anyone who owns this already had any problems with it not feeling as "clean" as Neutrogena claims! I can't stand feeling oily which causes me to stay away from sunscreen but I think it's time for me to start caring for my body more!!! Please let me know!
Yvonne R.
Phillipsburg, NJ
I have used the Neutrogena ultra sheet sunscreen for the face with great results.. does the body mist work as well? i am concerned that it will not provide enough protection one coverage?