Neutrogena® Ultra Nourishing Intensive Balm uploaded by nohely b.Neutrogena® Ultra Nourishing Intensive Balm uploaded by nohely b.Neutrogena® Ultra Nourishing Intensive Balm uploaded by Brenda S.

BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Ultra Nourishing Intensive Balm 300ml

Neutrogena® Ultra Nourishing Intensive Balm
  • "Love this! Really moisturizing. Neutrogena is always amazing and every new product exceeds my expectations. If you have dry flaky skin this is your rescue! After one use you will see a difference and no other balm will compare " in 18 reviews
  • "Neutrogena ultra nourising intensive balm provides protection for your dry and sensitive skin throughout cold fall/winter months. The secent is very clean and nice. It has thick consistency perfect for dry skin on your face, knees, and elbows. I would highly recommend using this product!" in 5 reviews
Jamie E.
Collierville , TN
Fraan G.
Of course the most important thing is that it works, it gives results in just 1 hour. For my taste it smells good, it is not very strong and I do not think it is unpleasant. It's great, and if you do not use it every day, it lasts 3 years once it's opened and on the lips it does not feel fat. Is a great product. I will buy it again, I will look for other places to see if I can get a better price.
Virginia G.
Bonham, TX
Balm has proven to be an ideal day cream for hands as quickly absorbed, leaving no greasy residue but soft and healthy skin, and that feeling remains for a while. Definitely ideal for those who do not like to wait long to absorb creams and soon after lubrication of the hand and the body.
Meilin M.
This product is quite awesome I love how soft it makes my skin. It is a good price and a amaizing product. I feel like I have used it up before a month has ended butit makes my body fell so great it is great on the skin I would buy this product again
Jenette F.
Worcester, MA
I love it helps my skin to stay clear and without breakouts and one jar will last you forever. I use it most of the time at night then I do my normal skincare routine and then go to sleep in the morning ur skin look flawless. so I really recommend it.
Stacy F.
Elk Grove
So soft and creamy and feels so silky. Love it love it very it.I bought it at walmart. They have a huge selection.Very gentle on your skin, just don't get it in your eyes, it burns.Definitely worth the money.Buy it and recommend it.You should give it a try if you want softer skin.
Regina S.
Denver, CO
I love this product!!
Anything Neutrogena im in love with..
Iv been using this brand since I was 10 years old and its still amazes me.. This balm is so soft. And it keeps my skim most all day!!!
Love it!!!
Danielle T.
Niagara Falls, NY
I live in a very cold part of upstate NY where we have dry winters which in return leads to even drier, problematic skin. This balm has helped restore my skin's moisture and helped fix a lot of dry patches and even everything out.
Rebecca H.
San Diego, CA
This product is very light and refreshing on your skin. It helps to defeat that stubborn dry skin on your elbows and knees and lasts for hours. I usually apply morning and night. It is a great value for it's price and i will always keep this product in my house!
Lydia M.
This is very good to use in the summer time. After swimming I would always use this after my shower to get my body refreshed after being exposed to chlorine all day. Definitely a must try.

back