Neutrogena Ultra Nourishing Intensive Balm uploaded by Brenda S.Neutrogena Ultra Nourishing Intensive Balm uploaded by nohely b.Neutrogena Ultra Nourishing Intensive Balm uploaded by nohely b.

BY NEUTROGENA #73 in Lotion

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Ultra Nourishing Intensive Balm 300ml

Buy on Amazon
nohely b.
Neutrogena Ultra Nourishing Intensive Balm 300ml is a unique care which intensively nourishes dry to very dry skin to bring immediate alleviation, leaving your skin protected and healthy looking all day long. Its Norvegian formula is proven, instantly relieves tightness and discomfort. Enriched with vitamin E, it helps protect skin from dryness that can be caused by external aggresssions.
Marah R.
Virginia Beach, VA
I've said this before many times that Neutrogena is hands down one of the best drugstore brands! This intensive balm is no joke, it definitely is good for extremely dry skin especially in the winter however it can feel a little oily after but it doesn't last long :)
Jamie E.
Collierville , TN
Love this! Really moisturizing. Neutrogena is always amazing and every new product exceeds my expectations. If you have dry flaky skin this is your rescue! After one use you will see a difference and no other balm will compare
Virginia G.
Bonham, TX
Balm has proven to be an ideal day cream for hands as quickly absorbed, leaving no greasy residue but soft and healthy skin, and that feeling remains for a while. Definitely ideal for those who do not like to wait long to absorb creams and soon after lubrication of the hand and the body.
Fraan G.
Of course the most important thing is that it works, it gives results in just 1 hour. For my taste it smells good, it is not very strong and I do not think it is unpleasant. It's great, and if you do not use it every day, it lasts 3 years once it's opened and on the lips it does not feel fat. Is a great product. I will buy it again, I will look for other places to see if I can get a better price.
Rebecca H.
San Diego, CA
This product is very light and refreshing on your skin. It helps to defeat that stubborn dry skin on your elbows and knees and lasts for hours. I usually apply morning and night. It is a great value for it's price and i will always keep this product in my house!
Meilin M.
This product is quite awesome I love how soft it makes my skin. It is a good price and a amaizing product. I feel like I have used it up before a month has ended butit makes my body fell so great it is great on the skin I would buy this product again
Tamara E.
Batesville
LoveLove using this product - definitely recommend! Love using this product - definitely recommend! using this product - definitely recommend! Love using this product - definitely recommend! Love using this product - definitely recommend! Love using this product - definitely recommend!
Regina S.
Denver, CO
I love this product!!
Anything Neutrogena im in love with..
Iv been using this brand since I was 10 years old and its still amazes me.. This balm is so soft. And it keeps my skim most all day!!!
Love it!!!
Stacy F.
Elk Grove
So soft and creamy and feels so silky. Love it love it very it.I bought it at walmart. They have a huge selection.Very gentle on your skin, just don't get it in your eyes, it burns.Definitely worth the money.Buy it and recommend it.You should give it a try if you want softer skin.