BY NEUTROGENA #94 in Facial Cleansers

BENEFITS

• Effortlessly removes dirt, oil & waterproof make-up, with no greasy residue

DESCRIPTION

Cleans skin and removes make-up, even waterproof mascara, with no greasy residue left behind. This ultra-lightweight formula contains a blend of fine oils that act like a magnet to effortlessly and effectively extract oil and impurities from your skin without stripping, leaving skin clean and feeling soft.

• Won’t clog pores
  • No greasy residue
  • Dermatologist tested

DIRECTIONS

Pump cleansing oil onto dry hands and apply to dry face. Massage with a gentle, circular motion. Add water to emulsify. Rinse off with water.

• What is your favorite cleansing oil? Looking at the Neutrogena® U...2 Answers
  • This cleansing oil will remove everything! It even removes matte ...2 Answers
  • Does this dry out your skin? I've used other cleansing oils and t...3 Answers
Neutrogena® Ultra Light Cleansing Oil
  • "Let me start with I love this stuff, if you have oily skin and sensitive skin this stuff is absolutely amazing. it cleans your face without leaving a greasy feel and it doesn't strip all the natural oils on your face. try this stuff you won't be sorry." in 159 reviews
Eduarda C.
Chappaqua, NY
This cleansing oil is really good to remove waterproof makeup with ease, so fulfill its promises. But I don't think I would buy another one, because it burns on contact with the eyes, and has a bitter taste on contact with the mouth. In addition, for being an oil, the skin needs a wash after use.
Neecole E.
Panorama City, CA
This is a fairly good oil based cleanser but it doesn’t do the best job at removing waterproof mascara. I am constantly rubbing my eyes and if this were to get into your eyes, it doesn’t sting but it definitely makes your eyes feel uncomfortable. I like using this when I have a light amount of makeup on and I know I want my skin to feel a little more hydrated because it IS oil based. I don’t usually reach for it but this is still good for drugstore!
Jessica D.
Mason, MI
I decided to try out double cleansing about 6 months ago and bought this product as it was affordable and from a brand I trust. I have not been disappointed and this does exactly what it claims to do. Two pumps and a FULL face of makeup is completely removed. My skin stays hydrated and overall I think healthier. The only downside is I don’t love the smell but it’s tolerable. Also, I haven’t had to buy new products since I’ve started this method!
Abigail W.
Hickory
Decent product! It removes my makeup very well and does doesn’t burn my eyes. I use some heavy-duty mascara that is often stubborn and doesn’t want to come off. This product takes it right off! I am very impressed and use this product often. The only issue I have with this is that it is very oily. You can’t just wipe your makeup off and go to bed (which is what I know we all want to do!) because you will need to wash the product off your face.
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
Love this! I used a makeup wipe to take off my makeup and then use this to get whatever the makeup wipe left behind, which is usually a lot. I work this into my skin really well and get in the shower and rinse off and follow my regular skincare routine. This is nourishing, moisturizing, and doesn’t strip your face. I’ve already finished my second bottle and the smell is fantastic.
Ashleigh J.
Murfreesboro , TN
this oil worked well to remove my makeup i'm not much of a neutrogena fan i tend to look at the ingredients first before i use products and when i saw "mineral oil" i wasn't to fond.. it says to use on dry skin and wash off with water after i did that my face wasn't really "clean" it felt really dry and dirty still.. it removes makeup well but i'm not a fan.
Sharleen T.
Why in the world would you put mineral oil into face products that clogs up the pores which that's exactly what happened to me I bought this thinking it was a light cleanser and I started breaking out terrifically my poor started clogging up and I'm like what is going on and I read the ingredients and right there is mineral oil horrible product so disappointed
Lisa D.
Somerset, NJ
I love my Neutrogena Hydro Boost hydrating cleansing gel face wash! It leaves my face feeling clean yet moisturized and hydrated. I am very sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out which is very very important to me. If you're looking for a drugstore face wash I definitely recommend this product! Neutrogena Hydroboost Hydrating Cleansing Gel 6Oz
Melissa W.
Keithville, LA
I previously used organic coconut oil and it got the job done but I saw this and picked it up just to see what the hype is surrounding cleansing oils. Previously I have used micellar water made by Garnier to pre-cleanse if I didn’t have coconut oil. I didn’t like how hard I had to wipe at my eye area to remove all of my makeup. I enjoyed the no tug and no pull of the Neutrogena cleansing oil. I’ve heard some complaints about the smell but I liked it. It wasn’t too strong. It thoroughly cleaned my face and left me soft, smooth, and hydrated. I think this is going to be my new favorite. I did remove one star because you don’t get very much product for the price.
Raven M.
I used this to take off my makeup at night and it gets most of the job done. It did as I thought because I didn’t expect it to remove waterproof products off well however it’s Not harsh so my face never has that tight drying feeling. It smells really nice and the price was reasonable for me. I love the pump because it helps control the mess.
Alice W.
How many times a week can I use this product? I have combination skin and don't want to risk adding more oil to my skin.
Kelly V.
Bellevue , WA
Do you just use this as a cleanser? Or do you typically follow up with a foaming cleanser?
Monika R.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this leave any oiliness after cleansing? I've been wanting to try an oil based cleanser but I like the "clean" feeling after washing my face and I'm scared of any leftover residue feeling lol.
Chantel M.
Does this dry out your skin? I've used other cleansing oils and they seem to make my face feel tight and dry. Not sure why. :/
Kayleigh O.
I have oily skin and get blackheads with occasional pimples. Would this help me or aggravate my skin and make it worse?