BY NEUTROGENA

BENEFITS

• Effortlessly removes dirt, oil & waterproof make-up, with no greasy residue

DESCRIPTION

Cleans skin and removes make-up, even waterproof mascara, with no greasy residue left behind. This ultra-lightweight formula contains a blend of fine oils that act like a magnet to effortlessly and effectively extract oil and impurities from your skin without stripping, leaving skin clean and feeling soft.

• Won’t clog pores
  • No greasy residue
  • Dermatologist tested

DIRECTIONS

Pump cleansing oil onto dry hands and apply to dry face. Massage with a gentle, circular motion. Add water to emulsify. Rinse off with water.

• What is your favorite cleansing oil? Looking at the Neutr...2 Answers
  • im thinking about buying Neutrogena® Ultra Light Cleansin...2 Answers
  • This cleansing oil will remove everything! It even remove...2 Answers
Neutrogena® Ultra Light Cleansing Oil
  • "Let me start with I love this stuff, if you have oily skin and sensitive skin this stuff is absolutely amazing. it cleans your face without leaving a greasy feel and it doesn't strip all the natural oils on your face. try this stuff you won't be sorry." in 159 reviews
Kali N.
I have used the Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Oil foreverrrrr but its just too expensive for something that I use every day. I went on a search for a cheaper alternative and came across this cleansing oil and I was SHOCKED. It is such a great product! It truly is an "Ulta Light" oil that breaks down all my makeup (waterproof mascara included) and easily rinses away with water. It has a slight scent but it smells so good (my husband says it smells like Jolly Ranchers lol). I highly recommend to anyone looking for an easy way to take off their makeup.
Eduarda C.
Chappaqua, NY
This cleansing oil is really good to remove waterproof makeup with ease, so fulfill its promises. But I don't think I would buy another one, because it burns on contact with the eyes, and has a bitter taste on contact with the mouth. In addition, for being an oil, the skin needs a wash after use.
Jessica D.
Mason, MI
I decided to try out double cleansing about 6 months ago and bought this product as it was affordable and from a brand I trust. I have not been disappointed and this does exactly what it claims to do. Two pumps and a FULL face of makeup is completely removed. My skin stays hydrated and overall I think healthier. The only downside is I don’t love the smell but it’s tolerable. Also, I haven’t had to buy new products since I’ve started this method!
Maria L.
Findlay, OH
For the money they ask for it this is good! It does what it promises - cleans your face from even stubborn makeup. I did take one star off because it is not very pleasant to use - it is too watery and slippery and does not emulsify well on my skincare. Second cleanse with a foam is a must after this one. Pretty affordable - that is its main appeal
Melissa W.
Keithville, LA
I previously used organic coconut oil and it got the job done but I saw this and picked it up just to see what the hype is surrounding cleansing oils. Previously I have used micellar water made by Garnier to pre-cleanse if I didn’t have coconut oil. I didn’t like how hard I had to wipe at my eye area to remove all of my makeup. I enjoyed the no tug and no pull of the Neutrogena cleansing oil. I’ve heard some complaints about the smell but I liked it. It wasn’t too strong. It thoroughly cleaned my face and left me soft, smooth, and hydrated. I think this is going to be my new favorite. I did remove one star because you don’t get very much product for the price.
Raven M.
I used this to take off my makeup at night and it gets most of the job done. It did as I thought because I didn’t expect it to remove waterproof products off well however it’s Not harsh so my face never has that tight drying feeling. It smells really nice and the price was reasonable for me. I love the pump because it helps control the mess.
Sarah C.
West Palm Beach
This cleanser has changed my skincare routine! I bought it at Walgreens one day because I saw it had hyaluronic acid which is good for hydrating. I use it every night to take off my makeup and it leaves my skin so clean! It doesn't dry out my skin either. Neutrogena Hydroboost Water Gel Cleanser 200ml
Leah F.
Sugar Land, TX
I use this to take off my makeup every single day, especially days that I'm wearing waterproof mascara and eyeliner. It takes off EVERYTHING, even eyelash extensions! YES I SAID EYELASH EXTENSIONS. It's so gentle on the skin and always leaves my skin feeling clean and soft, almost like I don't have to wear a moisturizer afterwards. I love this stuff so much and recommend it if you wanna get every last bit of makeup off of your skin.
Neovalys D.
Winsto Salem
This cleanser is bom , its sooo good and easy too use all I have to do is apply this on my face full of makeup and just rub it in and then rinse my face and all of my makeup and dirts and oil and my water proof mascara comes off and it leaves my face feeling soft and clean and with a natural glow
Katie R.
I really tried with this product. But unfortunately it didn't cleanse my face like I wanted it to. I felt like my skin was a little rough afterwards. I ran my fingers up my cheeks and I felt some friction, which I don't like in a cleanser at all. Love all the other products so far though!
Alice W.
How many times a week can I use this product? I have combination skin and don't want to risk adding more oil to my skin.
Kelly V.
Bothell, WA
Do you just use this as a cleanser? Or do you typically follow up with a foaming cleanser?
Natalia O.
Coquitlam , BC
I've been looking for a good make up remover specially for waterproof mascara, something that will clean my face quickly. Is this a good make up remover?
Monika R.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this leave any oiliness after cleansing? I've been wanting to try an oil based cleanser but I like the "clean" feeling after washing my face and I'm scared of any leftover residue feeling lol.
Gina d.
Branford, CT
How do you use this product? Do you just put in in your hands and apply directly to your face? Do you prefer this over makeup removing wipes or Micellar water?