BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena® Ultra Gentle Soothing Lotion
  • "I love this moisturizer. Most products make me break out, but this is wonderful for my sensitive skin. I love the light SPF, too; it's perfect for daily wear." in 7 reviews
Lan
I bought this for a trip to Europe and used it as a daily moisturizer. However, I found out i was allergic to the chemical ingredients in the spf 15 and broke out in hives on my face. It was not the first time but I went for Neutrogena products with Octinoate again and had consequences. It was a little too greasy and had white cast for me. I would not choose these again due ti my breakouts and allergies.
Mahvesh M.
Brampton , ON
It is a good moisturizer for sensitive skin. The only issues is that at times it does make the face a bit oily. I will not be purchasing this item again. Smell is a little strong for me as well. I prefer my moisturizer to be fragrance free.
Deanna S.
Edmonton, Alberta
Very light moisturizer, feel smooth on the skin. Not very hydrating for people who want that extra hydration.
Briana B.
N Tonawanda, NY
How well does this moisturizer work?