BY NEUTROGENA #72 in Facial Cleansers

Neutrogena® Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser Foaming Formula for Sensitive Skin.
New.
Dermatologist developed.
Rinses clean without over-drying. see more...

• I am looking for a gentle cleanser to use weekly once as ...2 Answers
  • I am looking for a new gentle cleanser to use and was won...4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on your eyes to remove stubborn makeup 4 Answers
Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser Foaming Formula
  • "I have extremely sensitive skin and this is a wonderful cleanser. It lathers nicely and doesn't dry out skin." in 156 reviews
  • "I had this face wash for about a month and it cleans well but i still have the same breakouts as if its not even treating my acne." in 5 reviews
  • "I had a very ad problem of acne on my skin and this actually helped my skin heal on its own since it's great for sensitive skin , I'm not saying it clears up acne but when I take my makeup off and for the past couple of months I've been using this and it works great for people who have very sensitive skin like me !" in 3 reviews
Sarah C.
I bought this on a whim during my post birth control hormonal acne breakout. My skin was struggling as it was, but in addition to a strong acne facial wash I was using at the time, I was having major breakouts. This face wash was a great decision! It is gentle on my sensitive skin, never irritating it. Which is a HUGE win! It smells great and leaves my face smooth and refreshed. I just purchased my second bottle - highly recommend for people with sensitive skin!
Namra|MODNAM K.
Hillsborough
I started using this cleanser after my dermatologist recommended it to me. I use it in the morning and at night before going to bed. It does a good job cleaning my skin and making it feel fresh. Other than that, I have been using it for 2 months and it hasn't made a significant difference in my skin except keeping it clean. Its super gentle but I think my skin may need something stronger because I have combination skin that gets more oily in warm months.
Tosha H.
939 S Trenton Ave Pittsburgh PA
I never used face wash. Always used just water and makeup remover wipes. My face was always clear and recently started to break out. Other products always made my face worse for some reason that’s why I never used face wash. I ran out of options when my face started to break out very bad and I bought this from giant eagle. It has cleared my face up already and I’ve been using it for five days now! My face is also super sensitive and that’s why I never used other products. This is perfect for my sensitive skin! Highly recommend!
Tatiana S.
I absolutely love this product. The consistency is perfect, it’s super gentle and cleans my face without drying it out or leaving it feeling oily still. It’s the perfect cleanser, very slight scent which i like because it’s not over powering and doesn’t irritate the skin. It’s soap free so it doesn’t strip your face. Highly recommend and it’s not too pricey either!
Emily K.
Frederick , MD
I purchased this product because of how big the bottle was, and the fact that it had a pump made it even better. I definitely noticed that to cleanse skin with no makeup on, you only needed about a pump. The downside was that if you had makeup on (I do not even wear a lot of makeup), it took more than 4 pumps to remove makeup and it didn't even remove all of my mascara. It definitely was a great cleanser to clean my skin, especially in the morning when I wash my face, but for sensitive skin, this was definitely a great option. It did not strip my skin, and it did not leave it feeling irritated, red, or burning. It was definitely good, and I will use the rest of the product, but I find that it was hard to remove stubborn makeup completely.
Kai H.
Only cleanser I've repurchased!
I had been trying out several face washes over the years but either they were too drying or didnt clean well enough. This one hits the right spots for me. I find when I use makeup remover this removes everything. If I use my microfiber cloth, I have to go in with a toner to get all of it. Also lasts awhile for the price!
Lindsay S.
I picked this up at my local Walgreens because I was in need of a new cleanser because my current cleanser was a huge disappointment I saw this one near the check out stand and thought I would give it a try and I was in the market for something gentle I can now said from the first use of this product I was not happy with the product it was very to drying.
Amanda B.
Staten Island, NY
This stuff is the BEST. I’ve finally found a cleanser that’s gentle and not drying, but also removes all my makeup. One pump is more than enough to clean my entire face, chin and neck. Simply wet your face with warm water, lather onto your face for a minute (I like to use a cloth to exfoliate), and rinse. Fresh, clean skin that’s not tight and dry!
Blake C.
I love this cleanser. This is a great cleanser for the price. It’s a great value and I’ve been able to repurchase at least 4 times now. I can always find this at my local drugstore or Ulta and I’d highly recommend to others. I️t truly is a gentle cleanser but it will make your skin feel so clean and fresh. The smell is quite refreshing as well.
Lissa S.
My skin broke out horribly around January. Since then I have seen a dermatologist and this is one of the cleansers she gave me a sample of. Since then I’ve purchased the large full sized bottle for $10 at CVS! I have dry skin, and it never leaves my skin feeling tight. It cleanses my skin and doesn’t irritate it, which is exactly what I needed.
J W.
My daughter had very sensitive skin. I see the product claims to be ultra gentle. Is is true to its claim?
Keisha C.
Is it safe to use on your eyes to remove stubborn makeup
Kristina T.
Brick, NJ
I am looking for a new gentle cleanser to use and was wondering if this was good for normal to combination skin? Thanks!!!!
Brandi B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How well does it work ? I'd like to try it
Selina D.
Kitchener
I am looking for a gentle cleanser to use weekly once as daily I use body shop face wash. Is this product good for combination skin .