BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena® Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser Foaming Formula for Sensitive Skin.
New.
Dermatologist developed.
Rinses clean without over-drying. see more...

• I am looking for a new gentle cleanser to use and was wondering if ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for a gentle cleanser to use weekly once as daily I us...1 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on your eyes to remove stubborn makeup 4 Answers
Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser Foaming Formula
  • "I love this cleanser given i have a very sensitive skin when it comes to anything i put on my face this one is awesome I don't itch and it cleans good." in 14 reviews
  • "I had this face wash for about a month and it cleans well but i still have the same breakouts as if its not even treating my acne." in 5 reviews
  • "After using this product, I've learned that oily skin does not require extremely strong and drying cleansers." in 5 reviews
  • "I had a very ad problem of acne on my skin and this actually helped my skin heal on its own since it's great for sensitive skin , I'm not saying it clears up acne but when I take my makeup off and for the past couple of months I've been using this and it works great for people who have very sensitive skin like me !" in 3 reviews
Sara S.
Sara S.
San Antonio, TX
Definitely a product I will always feel safe with returning to! I originally got recommended this product through my dermatologist and have used it for 3 years up until about 3 months ago. The product is so soft and doesn't irritate finicky sensitive skin like mine. It's extremely gentle but still manages to make your skin feel super clean. It doesn't have any kind of acid in it and is suitable for extremely dry skin. I've tried both versions of the product and definitely prefer this version more. An absolute staple to my skincare... probably for life! And if my children are cursed with dry AND sensitive skin like mine, I know what I'll be buying them if it's still around!
Kim M.
Kim M.
Orlando, FL
This cleanser feels light & fresh on your skin and didn't leave my skin feeling overly tight or dry after continuous use. It did a decent job of cleansing, and the included pump makes it easy to dispense and easier to remember to use if you leave it on the countertop next to the sink (Just be careful that guests don't mistake it for hand soap). It has a subtle scent, but nothing overpowering, and it worked well on my sensitive skin. Overall, I would recommend this product as it is reasonably priced and good for everyday use.
Janie H.
Janie H.
Oneonta, AL
Honestly, it was very difficult for me to find a good cleanser especially for my oily skin! Since I started using the Neutrogena Foaming Cleanser my skin feels & looks great. I can definitely see a change in my skin, it looks glowy & I can tell that my acne clears up faster. I truly recommend this product it is very simple to use. I love it because it also helps remove your makeup! It naturally helps your skin look healthy & clear. I really love using this product, I recommend this to everyone!!!!
Emily N.
Emily N.
San Leandro, CA
As a late teen i still has really bad acne and needed a daily cleanser, so i picked up this one at Costco. I didn't like it too much as it left me skin feeling dry, even though the packaging says its non-drying. The cleanser mostly does what is says and its price is quite reasonable so that's why I gave it 3 stars. It cleared up my acne slightly and made my skin less oily (although it's probably from the cleanser drying out my skin) Overall it does what is says and I would repurchase.
Cheyenne V.
Cheyenne V.
Appleton, WI
Holy grail for face wash! My face, especially eyelids and around mouth is prone to eczema flare ups and I enjoy wearing face makeup such as foundation, concealer, eyeliner and blush on a regular basis(3-4 times a week). This face wash is strong enough to clear my face but also moisturizing to the point where my skin if fine and not overly dried out. I recommend for anyone with eczema prone and dry skin on their face. Would suggest using face wipes before if removing makeup.
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Cleveland, OH
I never really looked into Neutrogena products because normally I would break out. However my cousin's face was so clear and I asked her what does she use on her face. She told me about this product and I was a little skeptical at first thinking I would possibly break out but I was so wrong. This product is amazing...my face feels better than it ever has my entire life. I will be sticking with this facial cleanser for a very long time. I am in love.
Ali C.
Ali C.
I absolutely love this face wash! I have pretty sensitive skin that is dry in the winter and combination in the summer, and this face wash has never irritated my skin or eyes while always removing all of my makeup (with the exception of some waterproof types). I love that it comes in a larger bottle with a pump, too, so I don't have to re-buy as often. I wash my face twice a day and this bottle lasts me several months.
Erika G.
Erika G.
Clermont, FL
Takes makeup off well but I WOULD NOT recommend for sensitive skin. I'm not sure if this is for barely sensitive skin or if my skin is on another level of sensitive but this turns my entire face right red when I get out of the shower almost every time. I would recommend you try it for yourself on a small potion of your face before using it all over because it might work for you or be misleading like it was for me.
Sixto P.
Sixto P.
CHANNELVIEW, TX
It is so hard for me to a cleanser that work for my skin. My skin is very oily and dry at the same time. The most oily on my forehead and nose and dry around my nose, t zone area and chin area. This cleanser is amazing, super gentle on my skin. It leaves my skin super hydrated and soft. I usually use it twice a day sometimes 3. I always use a moisturizer right after I use this product as well.
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Charleston, SC
This product was recommended by my dermatologist to use along with an acne medication I'm using. I can't use a cleanser with harsh ingredients along with the medication because it will dry out my skin. This works great for me it's gentle but still really cleans my skin well and makes it feel smooth. I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin or anyone using a strong acne medicine.
J W.
J W.
My daughter had very sensitive skin. I see the product claims to be ultra gentle. Is is true to its claim?
Keisha C.
Keisha C.
Is it safe to use on your eyes to remove stubborn makeup
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Wellness Guru Expert
How well does it work ? I'd like to try it
Selina D.
Selina D.
Kitchener
I am looking for a gentle cleanser to use weekly once as daily I use body shop face wash. Is this product good for combination skin .
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Brick, NJ
I am looking for a new gentle cleanser to use and was wondering if this was good for normal to combination skin? Thanks!!!!