BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena® Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser Foaming Formula for Sensitive Skin.
New.
Dermatologist developed.
Rinses clean without over-drying. see more...

• I am looking for a gentle cleanser to use weekly once as ...2 Answers
  • I am looking for a new gentle cleanser to use and was won...4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on your eyes to remove stubborn makeup 5 Answers
Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser Foaming Formula
  • "I have extremely sensitive skin and this is a wonderful cleanser. It lathers nicely and doesn't dry out skin." in 156 reviews
  • "I had this face wash for about a month and it cleans well but i still have the same breakouts as if its not even treating my acne." in 5 reviews
  • "I had a very ad problem of acne on my skin and this actually helped my skin heal on its own since it's great for sensitive skin , I'm not saying it clears up acne but when I take my makeup off and for the past couple of months I've been using this and it works great for people who have very sensitive skin like me !" in 3 reviews
Sarah C.
I bought this on a whim during my post birth control hormonal acne breakout. My skin was struggling as it was, but in addition to a strong acne facial wash I was using at the time, I was having major breakouts. This face wash was a great decision! It is gentle on my sensitive skin, never irritating it. Which is a HUGE win! It smells great and leaves my face smooth and refreshed. I just purchased my second bottle - highly recommend for people with sensitive skin!
Namra|MODNAM K.
Hillsborough
I started using this cleanser after my dermatologist recommended it to me. I use it in the morning and at night before going to bed. It does a good job cleaning my skin and making it feel fresh. Other than that, I have been using it for 2 months and it hasn't made a significant difference in my skin except keeping it clean. Its super gentle but I think my skin may need something stronger because I have combination skin that gets more oily in warm months.
Tatiana S.
I absolutely love this product. The consistency is perfect, it’s super gentle and cleans my face without drying it out or leaving it feeling oily still. It’s the perfect cleanser, very slight scent which i like because it’s not over powering and doesn’t irritate the skin. It’s soap free so it doesn’t strip your face. Highly recommend and it’s not too pricey either!
Lindsay S.
I picked this up at my local Walgreens because I was in need of a new cleanser because my current cleanser was a huge disappointment I saw this one near the check out stand and thought I would give it a try and I was in the market for something gentle I can now said from the first use of this product I was not happy with the product it was very to drying.
Amanda B.
Staten Island , NY
This stuff is the BEST. I’ve finally found a cleanser that’s gentle and not drying, but also removes all my makeup. One pump is more than enough to clean my entire face, chin and neck. Simply wet your face with warm water, lather onto your face for a minute (I like to use a cloth to exfoliate), and rinse. Fresh, clean skin that’s not tight and dry!
Lissa S.
My skin broke out horribly around January. Since then I have seen a dermatologist and this is one of the cleansers she gave me a sample of. Since then I’ve purchased the large full sized bottle for $10 at CVS! I have dry skin, and it never leaves my skin feeling tight. It cleanses my skin and doesn’t irritate it, which is exactly what I needed.
Blake C.
I love this cleanser. This is a great cleanser for the price. It’s a great value and I’ve been able to repurchase at least 4 times now. I can always find this at my local drugstore or Ulta and I’d highly recommend to others. I️t truly is a gentle cleanser but it will make your skin feel so clean and fresh. The smell is quite refreshing as well.
Abbie S.
I have been using this product for two weeks now. My derm recommended it to me after wanting a gentle cleanser that won’t cause a breakout. So far so good. I feel that it is cleaning my skin and removing makeup after double cleansing and it is not drying my skin out. I purchased mine from Ulta and will for sure be buying again.
Amanda W.
My holy grail cleanser, I have purchased this multiple times, usually at Target for $8.99 I believe. I have oily/acne-prone skin and large pores. This cleanser is simple and not too over powering on my skin which is why I like it. It is just a simple, basic cleanser that gets all my makeup off and doesn’t dry me out. My skin reacts really good with how gentle it is, and it doesn’t break me out, but I also don’t think it helps with acne when I do breakout. But that is why I use other products to target my acne, while this just cleanses the skin.
christina d.
I use this daily to wash my face, remove the light amount of makeup I wear, and sometimes I even wash my body with it. It has a nice, clean scent which is not overpowering at all but it isn't very subtle- I don't mind it and fragrance is not high up on their ingredients list so it isn't a big deal to me. Removes my makeup well and leaves my skin feeling cleansed, not stripped, while also not feeling like there is a residue or anything left on it. Love this formula it is the only face wash I will consider buying from a drugstore!
J W.
My daughter had very sensitive skin. I see the product claims to be ultra gentle. Is is true to its claim?
Keisha C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is it safe to use on your eyes to remove stubborn makeup
Kristina T.
Brick, NJ
I am looking for a new gentle cleanser to use and was wondering if this was good for normal to combination skin? Thanks!!!!
Selina D.
Kitchener
I am looking for a gentle cleanser to use weekly once as daily I use body shop face wash. Is this product good for combination skin .
Brandi B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How well does it work ? I'd like to try it