BY NEUTROGENA

This foaming cleanser works in a new, skinfriendly way to leave you with clean yet naturally soft skin. The nonstripping formula thoroughly removes excess oil, dirt, and makeup without overdrying or irritating skin. see more...

Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Los Angeles , CA
This is a super gentle cleanser with no added fragrance that can be used for almost all skin types. It's inexpensive and you don't need much product. The PH of this cleanser isn't too high or too low, so it isn't irritating. This also removes any makeup that my makeup remover may have missed. I don't get that tight or super squeaky clean feeling after using this because it isn't stripping of your natural oils. This is one of Neutrogena's better cleansers because of how gentle, yet effective it is, and I have already repurchased this several times.
Taryn R.
Taryn R.
Morganton, NC
I have used this product for about 3 years now and I consider it my holy grail cleanser. I have sensitive skin and love how gentle this cleanser is. Yet it's strong enough to remove my makeup with being abrasive or drying. It has a light scent, the gel is thick and lathers nicely, and I never feel residue after using it. It's my favorite cleanser!
baby m.
baby m.
This product is great! Really gentle on the skin and does not leave you feeling dry or itchy. Since I have very sensitive skin I am picky about the products I use and I really like this one, it removes makeup and other dirt quite well. I have used two bottles thus far of this product and would diffidently get it again in the future.
Mahssa R.
Mahssa R.
Davis, CA
I love using this product in the morning and at night to remove any residue and makeup. It is very gentle on my very sensitive skin and does not leave me oily or dry which is great for my combination skin. This bottle lasts me for a long time and it's cheap so it's a great deal. I recommend this to all skin types!
Akron, OH
I recently signed up for curology, and they recommended that I change my facial cleanser from cetaphil. I cannot express how grateful I am for making this change. I don't dry out anymore, and some of my blemishes have disappeared after a week of use. Absolutely recommend!! No sulfates and won't clog your pores!
emilee i.
emilee i.
I enjoyed this product. I have sensitive skin, and it didn't irritate my skin at all. It's fragrance free, which is a plus to me, because with fragrance usually comes irritants. I would purchase this product again, and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a gentle, non-abrasive cleanser.
Anastasia I.
Anastasia I.
Barcelona, Barcelona
As the name states it, this daily cleanser is very gentle on the face. It doesn't make your skin feel dry after applying it, on the contrary, it makes it feel fresh , tingly and very clean. I love that it has a pump so you can get just the amount you need. I would recommend with my eyes closed!
Emmalene W.
Emmalene W.
Parkersburg, WV
I use this twice a day to keep my face feeling clean. It is not at all harsh and doesn't leave my face feeling dry. It has no dyes or perfumes so I can use the rest of my normal products without feeling overloaded. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes a good simple cleanser.
Shayla S.
Shayla S.
Tai Tam, CA
This is the best cleanser I have ever used. It does not dry out my skin or make it more oily, easy to find, you get a lot for the value, packaging is great, smells great, and does not break out my skin. I have been using it for a year now and I would certainly repurchase ten times over!
Breanna F.
Breanna F.
Powell, TN
I really feel this product is one of my favorite cleansers I've used personally. Some cleansers seem to just sit up on my skin and cause my skin to feel greasy. Others just cause my skin to break out. Luckily I've had a good experience with this product and I plan on repurchasing it.
Akron, OH
Does this remove makeup thoroughly?
manal b.
manal b.
Is this good for dry skin? Doesn it make you break out?
Gaby M.
Gaby M.
Santa Ana, CA
How often should it be used?
Gabby P.
Gabby P.
Lafayette, LA
Is this cleanser good for dry, sensitive, acne prone skin?
Maria N.
Maria N.
I have super sensible skin but i still wanna try this product because i've hear is pretty good, does this cleanser removes the make up that make up wipes left?