BY NEUTROGENA #93 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming cleanser works in a new, skinfriendly way to leave you with clean yet naturally soft skin. The nonstripping formula thoroughly removes excess oil, dirt, and makeup without overdrying or irritating skin. see more...

Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
I got this at Target you can find it anywhere from Walmart to Bed Bath & Beyond, CVS, Rite Aid, and Ulta. This cleanser is so gentle and it leaves my face feeling moisturizer and cleansed. Typically when I use gentle cleansers my face kind of feels unclean still if that makes any sense but this one is great. This product is very inexpensive..its about 8 to $10 depending on where you go. It's very high quality. I totally recommend this to all skin types. I have combination skin and it works perfect for me.
Amy M.
This product works very well if you have sensitive skin. My skin is more sensitive in the winter. I also use this face wash in the summer if I have a sunburn on my face. It's very gentle, it doesn't irritate and it doesn't leave my skin feeling dried out. It also cleanses very well, no dirt is Left Behind. I also recommend this to people who tend to break out often, as it also works great in helping balance the skin.
Lydia F.
Maryville, IL
This stuff is great. I use it twice a day and it keeps my face clean and clear. It’s supposed to be ultra-gentle, but it does dry my face out quite a bit. This might also be my water, though, as it’s very hard with tons of minerals in it. So I’m not sure if I can really blame the cleanser. I just moisturize directly after and it’s great. It takes off all of my makeup, too.
Tara C.
Springfield, PA
I have super sensitive skin and get frequent breakouts. Most facial cleansers would dry out my skin. My derm recommended I use this product and I have been using it for over a year now. It keeps my skin clear and clean without drying it out. It is also under $10 for a bottle and will last me 3 to 4 months with washing my face twice a day.
Angela H.
This is a really good facial cleanser for the morning. I usually do a treatment cleanser at night and let my face rest with something gentle in the morning. With that in mind this cleanser is perfect and affordable. This bottle seemed to last a really long time, a couple months. I would highly recommend for anyone looking for a gentle cleanser.
♡ MAE E.
Kelseyville, CA
I love a Neutrogena but I feel like this cleanser just sits on top of my skin no matter how much water I use to get it off. It cleanses the skin well but I just feel like there’s a layer left on top after. Not sure if that’s what’s supposed to happen but it doesn’t help clear my breakouts and leaves a weird feeling on my skin.
Natalia S.
I love this product. Great on my skin, and does not over dry. Its a pretty good price if you buy from walmart. Its very effective, super bubbly, take male up right off. Its super gentle, its the only one i can use for my skin, has no salycilic acid. It gives me hives, great if u cant use that ingredient.
Lysette G.
Did absolutely nothing for my skin, it made me super oily and it was just awful. I had high hopes for this and it also made me break out with these lil bumps on my forehead. I don’t recommend this, it just wasn’t good at all, I felt like I needed to wash again because it just wasn’t doing its job.
Kristian C.
Lithonia, GA
I've been using this cleanser every day for about two months. My dermatologist recommended it to me to help balance out the drying effects of my acne medication. It removes dirt/makeup ok but I do find myself doing a double wash. I don't love this cleanser but I also don't hate it
Michelle K.
Imperial Beach, CA
This face wash perfect to use with my make-up erasers as it would foam up nicely and get into all the creases on my face. However the soap used alone never really left my skin feeling clean. It was almost too gentle. And the bottle is really horrible. I get pumps are more user friendly but this is so cheap and water got into the bottle and made the soap super watery. If you are looking for something to use in your shower DO NOT purchase this. The bottle is not designed for a shower. If you are going to keep it next to the sink than it will be okay.
Jessica Y.
Canal Fulton, OH
Does this remove makeup thoroughly?
Gaby M.
Santa Ana, CA
How often should it be used?
manal b.
Is this good for dry skin? Doesn it make you break out?
Gabby P.
Lafayette, LA
Is this cleanser good for dry, sensitive, acne prone skin?
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
Is this a makeup remover too?