BY NEUTROGENA

This foaming cleanser works in a new, skinfriendly way to leave you with clean yet naturally soft skin. The nonstripping formula thoroughly removes excess oil, dirt, and makeup without overdrying or irritating skin. see more...

Elizabeth G.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This facial cleanser is a really nice and gentle drug store cleanser. It’s great for traveling because you can get it most anywhere. It doesn’t have a strong odor or sting like some facial cleansers have so it’s great for people with sensitive skin!
Eliza C.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LIVE BY THIS PRODUCT RELIGIOUSLY!! If you have acne or combination skin like I do this it perfect for you. It succeeds in cleaning out and drying my pores in the oily parts of my face while softening and smoothing the dryer parts of my face. It's a really inexpensive product and I've never seen such great results in a face wash before.
Megan O.
Clermont
Great gentle cleanser leaves skin feeling clean but not stripped and taut. Only complaint is that it sometimes burns (?) and doesn't remove makeup as well as others I have tried.
Rayetta F.
My skin is super dry and heard so many good things about this cleanser.. My first use and I feel in LOVE with it...Not only does my skin feel clean but it also feels very moisturized. I have never found a cleanser to do that for me!! I can't wait to try other products in this line.. Thanks Neutrogena
SaintLee S.
N Miami Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this face wash ! I use it everyday, especially after wearing make up. It doesn't over dry my skin, I love the light smell to it. It's very gentle and leaves my skin feeling very fresh. I highly recommend this face wash!
Aubrie A.
I used this for awhile when I first started using curology. It's not tough on the skin, and is helpful for getting all the dirt and grime from your face. I really liked pairing this with my "acne" treatment. Fairly good price for a cleanser for those with sensitive skin.
Ilhamita H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
3 years ago, my dermatologist recommended this product and gave me a sample to try. since then, I've been using it. I have a sensitive skin with acne, and this cleanser is so gentle and my skin is not dried out. I use it in the morning and at night. Affordable cleanser!
Rachel W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this cleanser for years and I have to say it's the best I've found so far! It's fragrance free and very gentle, yet builds up a lot of foam and bubbles. I use it after makeup remover and it rinses completely clean. Amazing for sensitive skin!
Alexis T.
Graniteville, SC
I wanted a gentle cleanser for the days I don't wear makeup, especially because I have combination skin. Other cleaners seem to dry out my face and are a bit too harsh for everyday use. I use this one with my Vanity Planet skin brush. I love the combination.
Amanda G.
Holyoke
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my FAVORITE face wash .. I go through bottles like it's nothing. I own the clarisonic (thanks to a great review I seen on here) and I love how well it works with my clarisonic. Very gentle for my acne prone skin. I will NEVER change my face wash !
manal b.
Is this good for dry skin? Doesn it make you break out?
Gaby M.
Santa Ana, CA
How often should it be used?
Jessica Y.
Canal Fulton, OH
Does this remove makeup thoroughly?
Lizbeth J.
Is this good for very dry skin ?
Maria N.
I have super sensible skin but i still wanna try this product because i've hear is pretty good, does this cleanser removes the make up that make up wipes left?