BY NEUTROGENA

This foaming cleanser works in a new, skinfriendly way to leave you with clean yet naturally soft skin. The nonstripping formula thoroughly removes excess oil, dirt, and makeup without overdrying or irritating skin. see more...

• Does this remove makeup thoroughly? 3 Answers
  • I have super sensible skin but i still wanna try this product becau...2 Answers
  • How well does it work in dry skin1 Answers
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Los Angeles , CA
This is a super gentle cleanser with no added fragrance that can be used for almost all skin types. It's inexpensive and you don't need much product. The PH of this cleanser isn't too high or too low, so it isn't irritating. This also removes any makeup that my makeup remover may have missed. I don't get that tight or super squeaky clean feeling after using this because it isn't stripping of your natural oils. This is one of Neutrogena's better cleansers because of how gentle, yet effective it is, and I have already repurchased this several times.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Logan , UT
Great daily cleanser! Does a good job of getting off makeup, not great, it doesn't always get all of my eye makeup off and I usually have to end up using an eye makeup remover which is annoying and the reason I didn't give it five stars. It has a pleasant scent to it and is gentle on my super dry skin. The biggest plus to this cleanser is that it's affordable. I have repurchased this cleanser twice already and will continue to do so.
Ali C.
Ali C.
I have used this face wash for years, and I still love it! It has never dried out my skin, always removes all of my makeup (with the exception of waterproof makeup), and I love that it comes in a large bottle with a pump so I don't have to re-buy it often. I tend to have pretty sensitive skin that is dry in the winter and combination in the summer, and this has always worked well for me.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
I'm disappointed in this product. I purchased it seeking a gentle cleanser that would still clean my face. However, this stuff burns as soon as I put it on my skin. I can assume I have an allergy to something in the product, but I'm unhappy that a gentle cleanser wasn't gentle enough. On the plus side, it removed my makeup well and didn't leave my skin feeling dry.
Taryn R.
Taryn R.
Morganton, NC
I have used this product for about 3 years now and I consider it my holy grail cleanser. I have sensitive skin and love how gentle this cleanser is. Yet it's strong enough to remove my makeup with being abrasive or drying. It has a light scent, the gel is thick and lathers nicely, and I never feel residue after using it. It's my favorite cleanser!
baby m.
baby m.
This product is great! Really gentle on the skin and does not leave you feeling dry or itchy. Since I have very sensitive skin I am picky about the products I use and I really like this one, it removes makeup and other dirt quite well. I have used two bottles thus far of this product and would diffidently get it again in the future.
Mahssa R.
Mahssa R.
San Ramon, CA
I love using this product in the morning and at night to remove any residue and makeup. It is very gentle on my very sensitive skin and does not leave me oily or dry which is great for my combination skin. This bottle lasts me for a long time and it's cheap so it's a great deal. I recommend this to all skin types!
Akron, OH
I recently signed up for curology, and they recommended that I change my facial cleanser from cetaphil. I cannot express how grateful I am for making this change. I don't dry out anymore, and some of my blemishes have disappeared after a week of use. Absolutely recommend!! No sulfates and won't clog your pores!
Brady A.
Brady A.
Clayton, NC
Officially I love with this product! This is my new favorite cleanser. It doesn't dry out my skin like many do and it's so soft and gentle leaving my face ultra soft and clear. I love that after you are done washing your face you can really feel how deep and clean your face is. It's amazing highly recommend!
emilee i.
emilee i.
I enjoyed this product. I have sensitive skin, and it didn't irritate my skin at all. It's fragrance free, which is a plus to me, because with fragrance usually comes irritants. I would purchase this product again, and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a gentle, non-abrasive cleanser.
Akron, OH
Does this remove makeup thoroughly?
Gaby M.
Gaby M.
Santa Ana, CA
How often should it be used?
Nelly C.
Nelly C.
Fresno, CA
Has anyone experienced any break outs from this?
Gabby P.
Gabby P.
Lafayette, LA
Is this cleanser good for dry, sensitive, acne prone skin?
Leea S.
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
Is this a makeup remover too?