BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

with Helioplex® Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB Ultra Sweat resistant, Water resistant Defend, Restore, Recharge Breathable, Clean feel. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare When you play hard and sweat hard under the sun, your skin becomes imbalanced and more susceptible to damage.  Neutrogena® Ultimate Sport™ Sunscreen is the first sunscreen to contain patented Helioplex® technology to strengthen skin s own defense against UV rays and an electrolyte complex to help nourish and restore skin balance. strong defense for healthy skin. Ultra sweat resistant, water resistant. Won t clog pores or cause break.

• Does this work well with sensitive skin?5 Answers
  • I love Neutrogena products and I'm currently looking for ...3 Answers
  • How often do you have apply it if you're running and swea...5 Answers
Neutrogena® Ultimate Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 70+
  • "Love this product! Doesn't smell bad and is at a good price! It works well with sensitive skin as well. " in 33 reviews
Frances C.
Asheville, NC
If I could rate this a zero, I would. I could probably blame it on my sensitive skin or the harsh ingredients in it. Brought this on vacation and literally broke out the day after using this product. As a women with clear skin all her life, I was truly traumatized. After this awful experience, I’m scared to use any of their products in the future.
Carli S.
Poland, OH
I am very athletic. I compete all year round and that means in the sun almost everyday in the summer. So having protection for my skin against the sun’s harmful rays is very important to me. That’s why I use this sunscreen because it tends to stay on better while I sweat, but again doesn’t make me break out.
Dafne T.
El Paso, TX
My brother has very sensitive skin and as a baseball player he is always out in the sun. I think this worked great it stopped skin damage along with lots of moisture. I do enjoy the protection although the sensation it has is sticky till it sits on your skin nicely. I would definitely re-purchase.
Hannah L.
Littleton, CO
When I am not using my Clinique sunscreen, this is the one I will always use! It is very affordable and defiantly gets the job done when it comes to sun protection. It is very universal and works for all skin types, even sensitive. Overall great sunscreen!
Jenny D.
I really liked using this because I feel like it made my skin look smoother and hid my pores without feeling heavy! Definitely a good sunscreen, but my eyes did burn a tad bit while using it. I’ll try not putting it so close to my eye area next time.
Mackensie T.
Rayville, LA
I just went to the beach for a week and it Worked great on my face!! Kept my face safe from the harsh sun rays! I wore it every time I went into the sun!! Very effective sunscreen!! My only complaint was it’s a little thick but I understand that coming from a 70+ spf sunscreen!
Marisa W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
When I work out, I tend to be in the sun for at least 1 hour. I don’t get burned, but, the sun is no good for your skin, no matter what shade. It was a little overpriced, you could get something cheaper, but I definitely would recommend, even if you don’t play sports.
Cenon M.
Rio Vista, CA
I use this whenever I go for a 4 mile run in the mornings. It has worked really well and it prevents me from getting a nasty tan line near my glasses, neck, and arm area. I totally recommend this product for runners out there.
Kourtney K.
tucson
It’s really oily
I just remember it spilling all over the inside of my bag and ruining it
I got suppppper tan even with this on
Idk if I’d call it effective...
Haven’t bought since
It’s been years
Wouldn’t buy again
Juanita G.
Bloomington, CA
I feel like with any sunscreen it can get the job done which is not getting sun burned. I mostly just go for this one because it was recommend to me and I just haven't bothered to look for any other sunscreen lol.
Summer B.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does burn when you use it on your face?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Sarah R.
Manhattan, KS
How often do you have apply it if you're running and sweating alot?
maria luisa r.
La Habra, CA
I love Neutrogena products and I'm currently looking for a drugstore sunscreen. I'm obsessed with taking good care of my skin. Is this the best sunscteen in the market?