Neutrogena® Ultimate Sport Sunblock Spray uploaded by Angelica D.

BY NEUTROGENA

New. Helioplex Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB™. Ultra Sweat resistant. Water resistant. Breathable. Light Weight Clean Feel. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena Ultimate Sport™ Sunscreen with Helioplex® provides superior broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection in a breathable, lightweight mist.  It is specially formulated to withstand sunscreen s superior protection that lasts through vigorous activity. Lightweight, non-greasy. Ultra sweat resistant,.

• Does this leave the white streeks like some spray sunbloc...2 Answers
  • Quisiera probar este bloqueador solar pero quiero saber s...3 Answers
  • Is this good for your face?13 Answers
Neutrogena® Ultimate Sport Sunblock Spray
  • "Sold at any store such as target or walmart and works great on kids due to water resistance" in 6 reviews
Leslie G.
Milan, TN
As the mother of an all year round soccer player I spend a lot of time sitting outside watching games which means I need to protect not only my daughter’s skin but my own. This product does a great job on keeping our very fair skin protected from the sun and especially my nose from the reflection of my sunglasses. It doesn’t sweat off and lasts a long time so it’s great for tournament days!
PaigeAlexandra T.
One of the few sunscreens I’ll use. It sprays on light and doesn’t make me feel sticky or oily. Doesn’t make me breakout at all even after multiple days of use. Works for your face as long as you spray it on your hands and rub it in. Lasted a long time between applications during a week long sailing/diving trip.
Becca L.
Charlotte , NC
This sunscreen is great and it lasts a long time and doesn’t come off. I use it when I got on runs at the beech and have had great use. It is very light weight and not too sticky. It also doesn’t smell bad.
Sara P.
Georgetown , KY
This sunblock is so amazing that I was able to apply it just once in the morning while I was in Disney World and when I came back to my hotel that afternoon my skin was still nice and not burnt
Brittaney R.
Milton , DE
I am a huge fan of the sprays! I actually didn’t buy this my cousin did and I borrowed it while on the beach (I forgot mine at home.) I tend to think that neutrogena is a little over priced for a drug store brand but it did the job. I think other less expensive sunblocks get the job done as well though...
Jen C.
Aiken
I recently used this sunscreen on my February trip to the Bahamas. It worked great. I came home with a tan and no sunburn. It has a good smell. It goes on easily, but you have to make sure you rub it in to prevent “stripes” from the spray. I would definitely buy this again.
Jenny C.
I love the clear spray on sunblocks!!! It doesn’t give me that nasty cakey feel on my face and does the job of blocking the sun. This is probably my favorite formula of sunblock, I love how you don’t have to rub it in like the lotions
Zoe B.
Waldwick, NJ
This is a great product. It smells amazing and is easy to use. Works well as doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin at all! I would definitely recommend this product to a friend. A must buy!
Rosaline M.
La Jolla, CA
This sunblock is truly one of a kind, speaking in terms of accessibility and effectiveness. I would definitely buy this again. It’s sheer and light so you can’t tell that you’re wearing it, and it truly does the job.
Adriana R.
This is good. I do burn with it and it stings when I reapply but I mean it’s good. It doesn’t give me a rash. It’s an oily application so with it might clog your pores on your face so I recommend it just for your body.
Grisel M.
Fullerton, Ca
Question has been deleted
Alanis C.
El Paso, Tx
Does it leave your skin greasy?
Nicole D.
Titusville, FL
Does this have a strong scent to it?
Heather D.
Platteville, CO
Is this good for your face?
Heather H.
Canton, OH
Ok, so I am very fair skin and I'm planning a camping trip next month. I need a sunblock that's going to work for outdoor activities. how good is this one? can anyone recommend a good one if this won't work?