Neutrogena Ultimate Sport Sunblock Spray uploaded by Angelica D.

BY NEUTROGENA

New. Helioplex Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB™. Ultra Sweat resistant. Water resistant. Breathable. Light Weight Clean Feel. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena Ultimate Sport™ Sunscreen with Helioplex® provides superior broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection in a breathable, lightweight mist.  It is specially formulated to withstand sunscreen s superior protection that lasts through vigorous activity. Lightweight, non-greasy. Ultra sweat resistant,. see more...

• Does this leave the white streeks like some spray sunblocks do?1 Answers
  • Quisiera probar este bloqueador solar pero quiero saber si es imp...3 Answers
  • Is this good for your face?12 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Sold at any store such as target or walmart and works great on kids due to water resistance" in 6 reviews
Liz H.
I'm a huge fan of Neutrogena. I use a lot of their skincare products and I'm very happy with everything except sometimes it can get pricey. It's not ridiculously expensive and is actually affordable compared to other brands, but try explaining that to my husband! ;) Anyway, sunblock is so important and I find that Neutrogena has one of the best ones out there for just going out everyday. They have several types (like for face only, etc) and I've tried many. This one is a spray and is labeled "sport". I find that it is effective and stays long. I don't know exactly how long, but I get really sweaty outside during the summer and it is terrible. I trust Neutrogena. I've had a lot of skin problems in the past and Neutrogena is one of the better products out there for affordable prices.
Nikk A.
This is the first Neutrogena sunscreen that I started out with then I used to work out in the sun. Being a woman of color, the traditional zinc screens give my skin a weird hue and does not feel great on my skin. This spray is great. I kinda don't like that it's a spray for the environment, but it doesn't release toxins into it and the coverage is SO good! My skin remains its beautiful chocolaty hue and is protected from prolonged sun exposure. Now I'm not out in the sun as much to need this level of protection, (it's too high), but it's still a great product. If you can catch it on sale, stock up! I generally only use two bottles for the whole summer, but that's because I practically live in dresses.
Natalie K.
Sweetwater, FL
I'm very picky on sunscreens because I take care of my skin a lot in the sun. This sunscreen is amazing and I definitely recommend it. It goes on easy and doesn't leave your skin greasy. Although it is a little on the pricey side for sunscreen, it lasts all day at the beach. I've gotten sunburns with other sunblocks but I haven't yet with this one. I would totally buy this again!
Orle L.
This is one of my favorite sunblocks! specially because it's so easy to use! the spray makes it very very practical, and it really is waterproof. I only wish it came in the same formula but with higher SPF. I've never had sunburns while using this, but I have very sensitive skin and need to use SPF 50 or above, so I can only get away with using this every once in a while
Jackie L.
Tulsa, OK
I'm very fair skinned, so it doesn't take much to burn me! I even get burned on cloudy days! This sunblock provided great coverage while we were at the beach in Florida. I only suffered minimal burns, and that was in areas that I hadn't applied very much to. I also like that it's in a spray bottle, I've never been a fan of applying lotion sunblock.
Jessica C.
Santa Clara, CA
I love Neutrogena Ultimate Sport Sunblock Spray because the spray form factor allows for even distribution and makes sure that you don't have extra sunblock to rub off or white patches left on your face. Because it's sports version it also doesn't get completely wrecked or in your eyes when you sweat. I would definitely buy it again.
samantha t.
Inverness, FL
I don't like to spend a whole lot of time applying sunblock. I've always opted for sprays and this one really works for me. I'm very pale so I burn easily and when I use this I'm confident that I'm not going to burn. I always keep a beach bag in my car ( I live in florida) and this is one that I will always have on me
Mazuza T.
North Olmsted, OH
This is a must have!!! I had purchased this recently from Target. And it is amazing!! This is currently in my beach bag and this product works very well, smells great and works great on kids as well. It works continually without having to keep reapplying. I totally recommend it and it's a keeper in my beach bag!!
Crystal G.
Whittier, CA
This is my go to sunscreen for when I don't want any worries about getting sun burned lol. It comes in handy and fits in great into beach bags or purses. The application comes off as a spray if you prefer that rather than a cream sunblock. The best part that this product does not leave any residue behind!
Valerie T.
San Antonio, TX
This is my go to summer and year round sun block! You can't go wrong with SPF100+. I have oily skin and this works great for me! I've even used under my makeup and it's perfect! It's super easy to apply because it's spray applicator and gets those hard to reach areas! Definitely a must have for summer!
Grisel P.
Buena Park, CA
Is this sunblock sticky? I hate sticky sunblocks and I'm on the hunt for a good one.
Alanis C.
El Paso, Tx
Does it leave your skin greasy?
Nicole D.
Titusville, FL
Does this have a strong scent to it?
Heather D.
Boulder, CO
Is this good for your face?
Heather H.
Canton, OH
Ok, so I am very fair skin and I'm planning a camping trip next month. I need a sunblock that's going to work for outdoor activities. how good is this one? can anyone recommend a good one if this won't work?