Neutrogena® Ultimate Sport Sunblock Spray uploaded by Angelica D.

BY NEUTROGENA #74 in Body Sunscreen

New. Helioplex Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB™. Ultra Sweat resistant. Water resistant. Breathable. Light Weight Clean Feel. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena Ultimate Sport™ Sunscreen with Helioplex® provides superior broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection in a breathable, lightweight mist.  It is specially formulated to withstand sunscreen s superior protection that lasts through vigorous activity. Lightweight, non-greasy. Ultra sweat resistant,.

• Does this leave the white streeks like some spray sunbloc...2 Answers
  • Quisiera probar este bloqueador solar pero quiero saber s...3 Answers
  • Is this good for your face?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Sold at any store such as target or walmart and works great on kids due to water resistance" in 6 reviews
Leslie G.
Milan, TN
As the mother of an all year round soccer player I spend a lot of time sitting outside watching games which means I need to protect not only my daughter’s skin but my own. This product does a great job on keeping our very fair skin protected from the sun and especially my nose from the reflection of my sunglasses. It doesn’t sweat off and lasts a long time so it’s great for tournament days!
Diana A.
Little Rock, AR
I tend to shy away from spray sunscreens but this one has been in other swimmers’ bags so I figured I’d give it a try.
Coverage is easy. Definitely better than the lotion. It seems to stick if enough time allotted for it to sit on the skin. I just seem to think the lotion does a better job on staying on longer and protect from more UV.
PaigeAlexandra T.
New york, NY
One of the few sunscreens I’ll use. It sprays on light and doesn’t make me feel sticky or oily. Doesn’t make me breakout at all even after multiple days of use. Works for your face as long as you spray it on your hands and rub it in. Lasted a long time between applications during a week long sailing/diving trip.
Shannon H.
Mooresville, NC
Stays on great. Works wonderful and exactly what I expected. Great price and you get a good amount that lasts. I'm a repeat user and I will keep getting this product. I got it from Target. It was not a lot of money. I love you can spray it on so you can reach hard to get spots
Christine L.
Chesterfield
I have extremely pale skin to the point where I burn very easily and never tan. Neutrogena (especially the sport line) is one of my personally trusted brands that I have been using since I was a child. It works extremely well for my skin and protects the best against sun burns.
Mercedes T.
El Paso, TX
Love to wear this when I go for runs in the summer.easy to put on and it’s sweat proof so I’m not constantly spraying myself. It lasts a long time. Prices is a little steep but it’s great for under makeup when I got to farmers markets
Guen M.
This works wonders even on wet skin compared to most other sunblocks. It smells good to me but honestly to anyone else they probably wouldn’t like it. Great sunblock overall though. Would definitely recommend this.
Becca L.
Charlotte , NC
This sunscreen is great and it lasts a long time and doesn’t come off. I use it when I got on runs at the beech and have had great use. It is very light weight and not too sticky. It also doesn’t smell bad.
Sara P.
Georgetown, KY
This sunblock is so amazing that I was able to apply it just once in the morning while I was in Disney World and when I came back to my hotel that afternoon my skin was still nice and not burnt
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Do not carefor this brand of sunscreen since it left my skin sun burned and was not past the expiration date. It also failed to make it on the list of safe and effecrive sunscreens to use.
Grisel P.
Buena Park, CA
Is this sunblock sticky? I hate sticky sunblocks and I'm on the hunt for a good one.
Alanis C.
El Paso, Tx
Does it leave your skin greasy?
Nicole D.
Titusville, FL
Does this have a strong scent to it?
Heather D.
Boulder, CO
Is this good for your face?
Heather H.
Canton, OH
Ok, so I am very fair skin and I'm planning a camping trip next month. I need a sunblock that's going to work for outdoor activities. how good is this one? can anyone recommend a good one if this won't work?