Neutrogena Ultimate Sport Sunblock Spray uploaded by Angelica D.

BY NEUTROGENA

New. Helioplex Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB™. Ultra Sweat resistant. Water resistant. Breathable. Light Weight Clean Feel. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena Ultimate Sport™ Sunscreen with Helioplex® provides superior broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection in a breathable, lightweight mist.  It is specially formulated to withstand sunscreen s superior protection that lasts through vigorous activity. Lightweight, non-greasy. Ultra sweat resistant,. see more...

• Does this leave the white streeks like some spray sunblocks do?1 Answers
  • Quisiera probar este bloqueador solar pero quiero saber si es imp...3 Answers
  • Is this good for your face?12 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Sold at any store such as target or walmart and works great on kids due to water resistance" in 6 reviews
Brittaney R.
Milton , DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge fan of the sprays! I actually didn’t buy this my cousin did and I borrowed it while on the beach (I forgot mine at home.) I tend to think that neutrogena is a little over priced for a drug store brand but it did the job. I think other less expensive sunblocks get the job done as well though...
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on my son when he’s outside in the summer. He’s fair skinned and burns easily. The smell is good. Coverage is wonderful and he’s never got a burn using it. Apply like it says and you’re good to go!
Angelica D.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the most effective high-SPF sunscreen I have found for body and neck. I use another product for my face. It is easy to apply and absorbs/dries very quickly, so I can apply it after a shower and get dressed right away without worrying about getting the product on my clothes. I use this every day, no matter the weather or even if I'll be indoors for most of the day. If I am exposed to a lot of direct sunshine, I re-apply the product again in the afternoon. My skin tone has evened out noticeably. That's a lot of use! I worry about the safety of inhaling the active ingredients so frequently, but I've balanced that with concerns about the risk of sun exposure. I'll also note that I use a high potency Vitamin D supplement, which I've read is important when wearing sunscreen daily. The product is light and neutral, I smell the alcohol as it evaporates and then a very light fragrance that I don't find to be noticeable. It's easy to make a habit out of using it regularly.
Amber L.
Avon, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect product for me. I've left Neutrogena products since I was young because they are non-Camino genic which is something that I've looked for since I was a teenager due to cystic acne. Not only is this sunscreen very light so it doesn't leave a greasy film and it goes on very evenly but the way it dispenses is perfect. Don't have much dexterity in my arms so I can't lotion any part of my back which is important to get covered all the way with sunscreen since I'm very fair I don't want to get burnt. So this is actually a continuous spray rather than a spritz and it allows me to get my entire back just from positioning my hand the right way and it's easy as 123 and I'm done. So between the ease-of-use and the light formula I am completely sold on this.
Lynnette H.
Kelso, WA
Super love this product. It is a must have for my bag especially in sunny summer months. Its easy to apply and wears nicely throughout the day. This is a must have for working in the yard or sitting out on the parade line waiting for the parade around the fourth. It's gentle and not heavily scented. The children we use it on like it because its quick to apply and not messy. Very easy to locate in a number of stores and the quantity of product you get for the dollar is amazing. I know my family will continue to purchase this product.
Ahnika W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works amazing especially if you run around a lot in the summer it makes your skin look amazing in my opinion it's very effective and it is very gentle and it doesn't burn if you get it in your eyes which I did get in my eyes once and I would recommend it to others if you don't like putting sunscreen on your face if you have make up or if you have a bear face you don't want to put sunscreen on it so I would like about it others
Cindy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Neutrogena sunscreens and the spray is an easy way to dispense! You can spray over your body multiple times in order to get good coverage. It does waste some sunscreen, but the easy application is worth it. I would just watch when you spray it on your face and make sure your mouth isn't open!
Tabby M.
Sioux Falls
As someone who is especially active when the sun is out, this sunblock is great. It's easy to find - I got mine at Target. It's a wonderful value for the amount that you get, and it's very long lasting, making it even more worth the price. Obviously it requires reapplication every few hours, but the results are beautiful and well kept skin, and it's absolutely worth a couple reapplications.
Brandee L.
Superior, WI
In a house full of blondes and redheads we need good sunscreen and sunblock. This stuff works so great. It goes on easily in a spray can. Which is my preferred method to get full coverage quickly and effortlessly. It holds up pretty well to sweat and water. As with any sunscreen you still need to apply it often but with this spray it only takes a couple minutes. It is reasonably priced and you can often find coupons for this all Neutrogena products.
Ashley L.
Nashville
I am a fair-skinned redhead that will burn in the sun at the drop of the hat. I even get sunburned riding in the car. In the past, I would have to go to the Dermatologist for prescription sunscreen until I discovered this product. It truly protects me from the sun and stays on longer than most sunscreens. It is affordable and effective! I buy it every summer!
Grisel P.
Buena Park, CA
Is this sunblock sticky? I hate sticky sunblocks and I'm on the hunt for a good one.
Alanis C.
El Paso, Tx
Does it leave your skin greasy?
Nicole D.
Titusville, FL
Does this have a strong scent to it?
Heather D.
Boulder, CO
Is this good for your face?
Heather H.
Canton, OH
Ok, so I am very fair skin and I'm planning a camping trip next month. I need a sunblock that's going to work for outdoor activities. how good is this one? can anyone recommend a good one if this won't work?