Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#37 in Sunscreen
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

with Helioplex®. Broad Spectrum UVA UVB. Ultra Sweat resistant. Water resistant Defend, Restore, Recharge Breathable, Clean Feel. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare When you play hard and sweat hard under the sun, your skin becomes imbalanced and more susceptible to damage.  Neutrogena® Ultimate Sport™ Sunscreen is the first sunscreen to contain patented Helioplex® technology to strengthen skin s own defense against UV rays and an electrolyte complex to help nourish and restore skin balance.  Strong defense for h.
Photos (11)
Taryn C.
Taryn C.

I would like to state that I have darker skin and have only sunburned once my entire life (not from using this product). Let me explain the reason for my bad review. So when Neutrogena first introduced a sunscreen line, I was very excited. I've always used Neutrogena products for my face since it was the toughest product around. This product is super expensive, like $16 a bottle. Compared to Coppertone or Banana Boat which is sold around $7-12 a bottle. Neutrogena suscreen finally went on sale at my job at Walgreens and I had a coupon for $1 off. I used it while laying out by the pool one day and I ended up using about half the can in a mere 2 hours. I kept applying because it felt like my skin was burning up from the sun. There was absolutely no protection I ended up borrowing my friends sunscreen because this brand was not working for me. I used it once more during a beach day where I ended up finishing the can and being very upset. I do not recommend this product.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Branford, CT

I like this stuff. Be made up of every country and culture that burns when their skin even thinks about the sun, and you know a good sunscreen is more than important. Plus this was ACTUALLY recommended to me by a dermatologist- they aren't just saying that on TV! That being said, it works well, has lasted to many a sweaty day, and has even been known to hold up during a good surf sesh. I've switched to SunBum sunscreen over the past couple years, due to concerns over animal testing and certain chemicals. But if you're not worried about those things, I highly recommend this sunscreen. I still go back to it when I'm in a pinch. And $10 is actually a pretty good price. Plus I REALLY like how high the SPF gets. SPF 30 really just doesn't cut it for some people... People like me.
sarah m.
sarah m.

I would say that the price of this sunscreen is worth it for the convenience, but not the effectiveness. I usually buy this product at Walmart, where it generally comes as shown in the picture above. The price listed is pretty typical of Neutrogena products, as they are always on the higher side of retail store prices. I love the spray function which allows for sunscreen application to go on easily. However, as a pale redhead, I always find that I have to rub this sunscreen in for it to be effective, and I have to reapply every few hours. Although, both of my siblings have less-fair skin and this sunscreen works very well to keep their skin protected.
Beky B.
Beky B.

This is a great sunscreen very convenient.My husband works out almost every weekend. It
is terribly important that you keep the sunscreen at all times even
though the Hate lotion all over your skin, and you need something that
is easily applied, with full coverage. The high spf number is a very good feature too. This sunscreen fits the bill, and continues with a cooling effect to boot!It stays the whole day most of the time.It really does not have a fragrance, so no problem.I hope my review has given you the information you need to know if this sunscreen is right for you and your family.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE

I like this product. But do I love it? No.. Ehh, Sort of.
The issue I have with this powder is that the color looks grey/dusty on me.
My color is honey/beige 70, it looks "dry" in the packaging so I don't know what I expected, but I wanted a product that would help fight my acne as well as provide coverage.
On the plus side, The foundation is lightweight, affordable, easy to find at most retailers (Walgreens, Walmart, target...)
I wish this foundation had more color! And by color I mean just a tint of yellow! :(
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Hays, KS

Let's be honest... sunscreen isn't an exciting product. It's protection. That being said, you need protection from sun overexposure. This gets it done. Bottom line: It works, and it works well. No funny smells, no greasy residue, just the protection you need.
Amber C.
Amber C.
New Philadelphia, OH

We are a baseball family and rely on this product. With our boys being so active and get so sweaty this product is tough. It protects our little baseball boys as well as us parents watching. As a team, we all look after protecting us all so yes we share. Over 70% the parents Use this product because skin sensitivity and how great it stays on during the games. Thank you for having such a great reliable sunscreen product we always rely on.
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY

I have the powder & I really just did not like it it caked up on my face & seem to actually get darker through out the day plus the packaging broke the first time I carried it in my purse & I had it in a small zipped up compartment by its self I have oily skin but all the way around I would not recommend this there is way better at the drugstore I don't like to give bad reviews but honestly this was a dud for me.
Kaycee R.
Kaycee R.
margate, FL

No complaints on this sunscreen. I am a person of color who tends to burn and get flaky rather easily. Living in South Florida this can be a problem during the summer as I love the beach so I try to keep sunscreen around 24/7. I really like the fact that this sunscreen is a spray - much neater application than the cream sunscreens. The bottle is not so big that it's a nuisance to carry around in my beach bag.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Iowa City, IA

My husband's go-to. I'm not as huge of a fan because the smell reminds me of a bug spray and I feel like the spray leaves a residue if you spray it on and touch really any surface in the next half-hour, but to be fair, I'm not a spray person. As far as sprays go, this definitely gets good reviews from my husband, but I'm not 100% confident on the protection compared to a lotion or stick form.
jill b.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL

Does anyone think they're over priced
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL

Does it spray as well as the other brands? I know some can clog easily.
Tiffani C.
Tiffani C.
Houma, LA

Is this one you have to reapply every couple hours, or is it long lasting?
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Hopatcong, NJ

Is this product good or does it leave oil?
Britan C.
Britan C.
Martin, TN

I am unsure if I want to purchase this product. Is it a good product?