7 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA

with Helioplex®. Broad Spectrum UVA UVB. Ultra Sweat resistant. Water resistant Defend, Restore, Recharge Breathable, Clean Feel. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare When you play hard and sweat hard under the sun, your skin becomes imbalanced and more susceptible to damage.  Neutrogena® Ultimate Sport™ Sunscreen is the first sunscreen to contain patented Helioplex® technology to strengthen skin s own defense against UV rays and an electrolyte complex to help nourish and restore skin balance.  Strong defense for h. see more...

• Is this smell good.2 Answers
  • How well does this product work? Is it sweat resistant? Would you r...4 Answers
  • Is this product good or does it leave oil?6 Answers
Taryn C.
Taryn C.
I would like to state that I have darker skin and have only sunburned once my entire life (not from using this product). Let me explain the reason for my bad review. So when Neutrogena first introduced a sunscreen line, I was very excited. I've always used Neutrogena products for my face since it was the toughest product around. This product is super expensive, like $16 a bottle. Compared to Coppertone or Banana Boat which is sold around $7-12 a bottle. Neutrogena suscreen finally went on sale at my job at Walgreens and I had a coupon for $1 off. I used it while laying out by the pool one day and I ended up using about half the can in a mere 2 hours. I kept applying because it felt like my skin was burning up from the sun. There was absolutely no protection I ended up borrowing my friends sunscreen because this brand was not working for me. I used it once more during a beach day where I ended up finishing the can and being very upset. I do not recommend this product.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
I like this product. But do I love it? No.. Ehh, Sort of.
The issue I have with this powder is that the color looks grey/dusty on me.
My color is honey/beige 70, it looks "dry" in the packaging so I don't know what I expected, but I wanted a product that would help fight my acne as well as provide coverage.
On the plus side, The foundation is lightweight, affordable, easy to find at most retailers (Walgreens, Walmart, target...)
I wish this foundation had more color! And by color I mean just a tint of yellow! :(
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Iowa City, IA
My husband's go-to. I'm not as huge of a fan because the smell reminds me of a bug spray and I feel like the spray leaves a residue if you spray it on and touch really any surface in the next half-hour, but to be fair, I'm not a spray person. As far as sprays go, this definitely gets good reviews from my husband, but I'm not 100% confident on the protection compared to a lotion or stick form.
Tori V.
Tori V.
Boulder, CO
I really don't like Neutrogena. It is greasy and oily, it leaves white streaks and is hard to rub in, and also has given me rashes before. I do not recommend this product since I have not had a good experience with it before. It is nice that it is SPF 70 and a spray since you can make sure you are completely covered in places you can't reach and fully rub in.
genesis d.
genesis d.
Great Outdoors Expert
o soy tan grande de un ventilador porque el olor me recuerda a un repelente de insectos y me siento como el spray deja un residuo si echas a la realidad y toque cualquier superficie en la siguiente media hora, pero para ser justos, no soy una persona de pulverización. Por lo que van aerosoles, esto definitivamente recibe buenas críticas de mi marido,
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Saint Peters, MO
This stuff is pretty great, I have used this on multiple vacations and with various SPF levels. It works and it has an unobtrusive scent that a lot of sunscreens tend to be known for. It is a super affordable sun care option available at most drugstores. As someone who burns over tanning this is an absolute go to product for me during summer!
Fiona C.
Fiona C.
Arcadia, CA
My favorite part about this product is that it sprays directly onto your skin. It's so convenient when you need a quick application! The sunblock isn't too thick or oily so you don't have to worry about having a slippery layer of sunblock on your skin. Since it's the "sport" sunblock, it remains effective even if you're sweating!
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
West Chester, PA
I love this sunscreen. The sprayer sprays it very thin and wide so it does not get too greasy and you do not end up missing any spots. It does have a very strong sunscreen smell but it does not linger for a long time. In addition, it soaks well into the skin so you do not feel sticky or greasy afterwards.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Frankford, DE
I love this sunscreen. I work outside all summer and I need something that is light weight and will hold up with sweat. The only problem is that it doesn't last very long I have to reapply pretty frequently, but i think that is with any sunscreen. But in all i do like this sunscreen and would recommend.
Maya A.
Maya A.
This product we got from a friend who worked at Walgreen's and was very effective and I loved it. It was great for the summer. The packaging was great a metal can once again great for the summer. It was a great value. No improvement necessary great for a day anywhere during the summer.
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Does it spray as well as the other brands? I know some can clog easily.
jill b.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Does anyone think they're over priced
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Houma, LA
Is this one you have to reapply every couple hours, or is it long lasting?
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Hopatcong, NJ
Is this product good or does it leave oil?
Britan C.
Britan C.
Martin, TN
I am unsure if I want to purchase this product. Is it a good product?