BY NEUTROGENA

SPF 30 sunscreen lotion helioplex® broad spectrum uva/uvb ultra sweat resistant, water resistant breathable, lightweight clean feel #1 Dermatoligist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Ultimate Sport® Sunscreen with Helioplex® provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection. It is specially formulated to withstand sunscreen s biggest wear-off factors: water, rubbing, sweat & wipe-off for superior protection that lasts through vigorous activity. Lightweight, non-greasy. Ultra sweat resistant and water resistant. Won t clog pores or cause breakouts. Oil free, PABA free. see more...

• Ive been wondering if this lotion doesn't feel greasy nor too swe...3 Answers
  • Is there ever coupons for this product?5 Answers
  • How often do you have to reapply? Also, I have sensitive skin, is...4 Answers
Neutrogena Ultimate Sport Lotion
  • "I have really sensitive skin, and although this isn't a specific sensitive skin product, it's still gentle while remaining very protective" in 8 reviews
  • "This is a great sunscreen formula; I normally prefer lotions to sprays, and this one protects well and doesn't feel greasy." in 5 reviews
Abigail S.
Lexington
Fabulous for whenever you need sun protection but your going to sweat or swim. Gentle on your sensitive skin and leaves behind no sticky residue like most other sunscreens. I have been using it for years and will use it for life! Worth the money!
Cat B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good sunscreen. It stays on through light-medium activity but if you sweat quite a bit it starts to come off. Not good for super sensitive skin it irritates around my eyes but still a pretty good quality for the price.
Maddy M.
Monroe
I bought this because it was on overstock clearance at the supermarket. Yes, I feel it is accurate in its claim to feel cooler. I don't feel as sweaty as I do using other sunscreens. It is very liquidy and feels harder to apply over large areas of skin. I can only fill a small amount on my palm and spread it around vs other sunscreens squirt a clump on my pal Sport feels a lot harder to apply and spread on my skin than other sunscreens I use. I don't feel it does any skin moisturizing. The sunscreen is pretty dense, not as much air in it. It is a very small volume. The bottle is actually very slim so it fits very well in a large pocket. I'm an auto technician so I can keep it in one of my shallow tool drawers very easily. I'm not entirely satisfied with it's sun protection. I seem to notice my nose getting a little red when I use this opposed to other sunscreens. It could just be I'm not using enough, back again to the nearly liquid state of this sunscreen. I'm actually surprised by the excellent SPF rating Consumer Reports gave this.
Christi D.
I liked how non greasy this was, felt like it stayed on and kept me protected all day at Disneyland-sweaty and hot! Easy to run in and does not feel heavy all day. Bought mine at Target.
PRISCILA COSTA PEREIRA S.
Minnetonka , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this app! the only choice of languages I had in middle and high school were either Spanish or French so I ended up taking Spanish for 5 years. I really wanted to learn German because one of my favorite bands sings only in German. I found out about Duolingo and in happy I did. While I did take Spanish for 5 years, it was really hard for me to learn in a classroom setting mainly because I couldn't go at my own pace. With this not only can you go at your own pace but also go back as many times as you need to. I find the activities they give you somehow stuck more for me then learning in a classroom. I had to take a couple of stars because I don't feel like it gives new confidence for conversations. It helps me pick out words and understand them but for some reason I can't get the hang of conversation. My advice is to use this in conjunction with the app Memrise to get the most out of it.
Cenon M.
Rio Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I totally love this sunscreen! I couldn't do without this during my summer runs as an athlete. Before i used this I would run in the morning then come home with a very dark tan to the point my girlfriend wouldn't even recognize me from far away which was pretty sad so I bought myself one of these at Walmart then tried it on the next day. Applied some onto my face and body then went for a 7 mile rub. As soon as I get home, checked myself in the mirror and this sunscreen kept me looking handsome af. I totally recommend this to the vampires and people who are afraid of getting a tan from this energy ball outside we call the sun.
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Neutrogena at it's best w/ it's Sunscreen which stays on through sweat but should be reapplied if you're playing volleyball or in and out of the water a lot. Now a days, Dermatologists are recommending EVERY BODY who spends time out side, even when it's cloudy and esp. The little ones, infants and up ( dogs too if they don't have much air due to the breed, a med. Condition, age ) , every body due to the loss of our ozone layer, WEAR SUNSCREEN TO AVOID SKIN CANCER ! People die from Melanoma. It should be at least an SPF 30 and it doesn't matter , Ladies, if your cosmetics contain sunscreen. It's not enough. Any skin exposed to the sun should be covered. Neutropenia has a whole line covered, so use it.
Jesus M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've seriously used so much of this stuff over the years. I'm on my third bottle this summer. It lasts a really long time and I never get burned when I wear it. I also sweat a lot when I walk in the sun, and as far as I can tell this lotion never reconstitutes or slides off. And I'm guilty of choosing this one over other brands because I like the smell better. None of that synthetic coconut that is fine for people who like it but not right for me. Just an extremely light powdery scent that fades almost immediately.
sam f.
Provo, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this lotion! I spend a lot of time outside in the sun. I love that this lotion has a good SPF but doesn't feel like your typical sunscreen. It's oil-free so it doesn't even look like there is anything on my face AND it doesn't clog my pores! For the product you get and how long you can make it last, I think it's a great deal! I love that I can be out in the sun, sweating, and not worry about burning my face or damaging my skin! I will definitely buy this in the future.
Meghan L.
Plantation, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only sunblock I will use on my face. I love basically all products by neutrogena and consider myself a loyalist to this brand, but this is by far my favorite product. I sweat very easily and a lot when in the sun, pair that with my fair skin, and sunblock, my pores clog and I left with severe acne breakouts ! This doesn't break out my skin, doesn't make my eyes water, isn't funny, greasy or over smelly. It seems expensive, around $11 a bottle but it last forever ! I don't need more than a dime size to do my face and ears.
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
I know that their face sunscreen is good, is this one?
Kassidy A.
Belle Vernon, PA
Is this product slimy, or thick? when looking for sunscreen i prefer a light and easy substance
April G.
Clinton, PA
Does the lotion come off when you sweat?
Cashea S.
Is it worth the price for a small tube?
Kelsey H.
Lansing, MI
I have oily skin, did this make anyone else break out?