BY NEUTROGENA

SPF 30 sunscreen lotion helioplex® broad spectrum uva/uvb ultra sweat resistant, water resistant breathable, lightweight clean feel #1 Dermatoligist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Ultimate Sport® Sunscreen with Helioplex® provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection. It is specially formulated to withstand sunscreen s biggest wear-off factors: water, rubbing, sweat & wipe-off for superior protection that lasts through vigorous activity. Lightweight, non-greasy. Ultra sweat resistant and water resistant. Won t clog pores or cause breakouts. Oil free, PABA free. see more...

• Ive been wondering if this lotion doesn't feel greasy nor too swe...3 Answers
  • Is there ever coupons for this product?5 Answers
  • How often do you have to reapply? Also, I have sensitive skin, is...4 Answers
Neutrogena Ultimate Sport Lotion
  • "I have really sensitive skin, and although this isn't a specific sensitive skin product, it's still gentle while remaining very protective" in 8 reviews
  • "This is a great sunscreen formula; I normally prefer lotions to sprays, and this one protects well and doesn't feel greasy." in 5 reviews
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This was one of the first sunscreens I've ever tried, and like all beginners, you learn what works at what doesn't for you. This is a nice sunscreen; it has a lovely texture that sinks in quickly and leaves no white cast (although I'm very pale, so do with that what you will) and has a pleasant scent. Unfortunately, I found it to be a bit greasy for my skin. This might work better for those with drier skin types, but I won't be repurchasing it.
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Coatesville, PA
I like to use lotions over sprays because my husband and I found out the hard way what happens when we use spray ones! Anyway, this is a very good formula as it feels light weight and doesn't run easily. The only issue I had was that it made my skin break out big time. My little brother did as well and he's darker skunned than I. Really, really wish I could use it!
Aaliyah G.
Aaliyah G.
I love this I bought it at Walgreens and it doesn't come off when you sweat like you don't have to worry about it running down into your eye. This product also doesn't make your skin look pale like some of the other sunscreens and it isn't oily. I have bought this multiple time and it is just great. It is also kind of cheap. So recommend that you should buy it.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Palmdale, CA
I can not stress enough how sunscreen is always a must have especially during the hot super sunny season! This one is my favorite. Doesn't leave behind any greasy residue and I can match it perfectly with Elf's sunscreen powder for extra protection without it clumping or settling in my creases.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Birmingham, AL
This is a sunblock lotion that applies as a lotion and leaves no white cast residue or strong smell as typical sunblock would. It's moisturizing for the skin and it was very beneficial that it's waterproof since you can reapply while you're enjoying time outdoors.
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL
I like that it is waterproof so it is ideal for the outdoors on the beach. I recommend it if you're in the water, other than that I would stick with her other sun screen, it was a bit greasy for me.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great lotion. It provides sun protection while still hydrating your skin. Over all it met my expectations as a lotion however I did wish it had a better smell.
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
Another great Neutrogena suncare product! It offers great protection and dries to a wonderful finish. Very reliable and it's my go-to on sunny, outdoor workouts!
Amy C.
Amy C.
This works really good. There is not really a scent to it so it works well on boys and girls. I found the product very effective. Little pricey though.
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
San Antonio, TX
Works SOOOO well! It goes on my face in the morning and it's on all day long. I definitely do not even come close to getting burned.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
I know that their face sunscreen is good, is this one?
Kassidy A.
Kassidy A.
Belle Vernon, PA
Is this product slimy, or thick? when looking for sunscreen i prefer a light and easy substance
April G.
April G.
Seneca, SC
Does the lotion come off when you sweat?
Cashea S.
Cashea S.
Is it worth the price for a small tube?
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Lansing, MI
I have oily skin, did this make anyone else break out?