BY NEUTROGENA

with Helioplex® Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Won t Clog Pores or Cause Breakouts. Ultra Sweat resistant, Water resistant. Breathable, Clean feel. Fragrance Free. Oil Free & PABA Free. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare. Questions of Comments? The American Cancer Society and Neutrogena, working together to help prevent skin cancer, support the use of sunscreen.  The ACS does not endorse any specific product.  Neutrogena pays a royalty to the ACS for. see more...

• Leaving for vacation soon to the Caribbean. Would this be a good ...1 Answers
  • Do u used it on ur face too19 Answers
  • "this is my favorite sun screen & would recommend to anyone." in 1 review
  • "I burn very easily around my nose and cheeks, but since using this sunblock I never have that problem anymore!!" in 1 review
norisbel m.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Neutrogena products but this one in particular is not one of those. It's says it's oil-free lotion but when I apply it to my skin, I feel like I've had put butter on my face. I can see the excess oil shining on my face. Is very unpleasant if you already have oily skin like me. If you have normal to dry skin, it could be the perfect sunscreen for you. Its price is quite affordable. But it does not comply with what is supposed, that is its function.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works great for protecting you skin from the suns uv rays. I work out, hike and go to the beach a lot and this face never leaves my face greasy afterwards like others face sunscreen lotions ive used. It doesn't feel heavy on my face and it lasts a long time. I haven't gotten a sunburn all summer because if it.
Jennifer A.
Sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m debating with this product. I like it and I don’t. My face is generally oily and with this sunscreen, even though it says oil free, it makes my face super oily. I haven’t really had this problem with other sunscreens, but I guess it does it’s job.
Meredith B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product and so does my boyfriend. We are both very active and in the sun and this product never fails us. We both love it because it never feels greasy and never feels heavy. It is a very gentle sunblock but extremely effective. Love it!
vbsarah G.
I live at the beach and I trust this sunscreen to keep my face from burning. A little goes a long way with this product, especially if you're just using it on your face so it lasts for quite awhile. I'll continue to buy this every summer.
Gabby H.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a small bottle of this that is SPF 75 and it is truly amazing.  I am super serious about using sunscreen on my face and I have never been burnt when I've worn this. It's not too sticky and stays on for a long time.  It even protected my face when I was in Mexico!
Georgianna L.
Little River, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used Neutrogena Face Sport Sunblock all summer on my face. This resulted in a tanned face with no sunburn events.  Every summer, I try to keep a good sunblock on my face and body, and usually keep a hat and sunglasses on as well. As I age in years, I am trying to avoid acquiring the wrinkles that appear with aging! As I live in Myrtle Beach SC., I am usually at the pool all day with my grandkids, or at the beach, so I am constantly restocking my Sunscreen supply. Neutrogena is my "go to" sunscreen product. They have always had good products and when they started in the Sunscreen business, I started buying the facial sunscreen and sometimes purchase the full body sunscreen. When it is on sale I do stock up. Neutrogena, you have kept my face sunburn free, and devoid of additional wrinkles the last few summers! Now, can you come up with a product that will make the existing wrinkles disappear?
Stewart P.
My face generally doesn't agree with sunscreens but my forehead tends to get as red as a cherry in the sun because I sweat profusely from my forehead. Neutrogena Ultimate Sport Face has been a lifesaver because it is very gentle and doesn't make me break out like all the others but provides fantastic protection for even the sweatiest of foreheads. Sometimes it does such a good job that my face will be the only part of my body not burnt to a crisp. It is a tad bit expensive but it's worth the extra money to protect my face and keep it aging nicely.
Nancy G.
Roscommon
I really like this facial sunscreen. I use a "sport" sunscreen because I'm a heavy sweater. Most facial sunscreens either burns my eyes terribly when my sweat goes into them or they make me break out for some reason. I don't have sensitive skin so maybe it's something that's used in it but anyway, this seems to be the best one for me. I don't break out and my eyes don't burn as bad as others. I will definitely continue to buy and would suggest others try it if they've had the trouble I've had with facial sunscreens.
Makayla R.
Niagara Falls
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product had a nice, light fragrance to it and prodecred my skin against the harmful rays of the sun. Although this product effectly did its job and was pleasant to use, I am a bit skeptical. I feel as though a regular sun screen may have worked just as well. Although if you have sensitive skin, this product may be of more use to you.
veronica m.
Do u used it on ur face too
Michelle G.
Midlothian , TX
Leaving for vacation soon to the Caribbean. Would this be a good Sunblock to pack or is there another brand you would suggest?