Neutrogena Triple Repair Fortifying Shampoo uploaded by Yvette H.Neutrogena Triple Repair Fortifying Shampoo uploaded by Courtney H.

BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena® Triple Repair Fortifying Shampoo is part of a breakthrough hair care system* clinically proven to instantly repair the three leading signs of hair damage: mends split ends; strengthens brittle hair; and protects from breakage. Nutrient rich conditioners penetrate deep into hair fibers to instantly repair dull, dry and damaged hair, so hair is left stronger, smoother and more nourished.

*Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-In Treatment combined usage.

• For dull, damaged hair
  • Safe for color treated hair
  • Mends split ends
  • Strengthens brittle hair
  • Protects from breakage

Buy on Kmart
Kaela J.
Raymond
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have wavy hair which can make shampooing it difficult. I love the smell of this product. It isn't overpowering and as my husband says leaves me smelling like a girl. The conditioner is thick and gently moisturizes the hair. I found in using it my hair was softer and easier to manage. I love the affordability of the product as I often use a coupon to grab a good deal. I definitely will be purchasing it again and again.
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not too big a fan of this stuff. I've used it several times and had different outcomes. Too little and my hair is still oily. Too much and my hair is dry and sticky. Either way I really wasn't a fan of this stuff . Could be good if you're looking for texture
Lieve F.
Boston, MA
This is a pretty basic shampoo but it gets the job done! The combination of this and the matching conditioner is just enough to make my hair feel nice and silky by the next day
shyann b.
I would definitely recommend this shampoo. I ordered it online and i used for two weeks and i definitely noticed a difference in the ends of my hair, this shampoo definitely repaired my hair.
Sydney M.
syracuse, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this shampoo. I have fine and damaged hair and this shampoo moisturized without weighing down my hair. I definitely recommend.
Jessica A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I have dry skin. I can always rely on this creme to help me out. Iike the brand they have really great offers all the time.
Laurie B.
Crown Point, Ind
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this shampoo by neutagina the smell is great. Makes your hair so smooth too.its a little pricey but well worth it.
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great and really useful. It helped grow my hair longer and repair damage done to my hair plus smells really good.
Melanie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this like a couple of times and I liked it. I'm not gonna say it was my favorite but i was good.
Lori T.
Holly Pond, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is pretty awesome and definately delivers. Makes my hair feel so healthy and shiny.
Claribel M.
Doral, FL
Esta linea funciona para reparar el cabello dañado? Alguien que lo ha probado,decirme en cuanto tiempo vi buenos resultados,oh si solo utilizo mascarilla oh la linea completa,me interesa probarla!!