BY NEUTROGENA

For Dull, Damaged Hair Mends Split Ends 4 Strengthens Brittle Hair 5 Protects from Breakage 8 Protects Hair Styling Over 400F 9 Safe for Color-Treated Hair This breakthrough hair care system* has been clinically proven to instantly repair the three leading signs of hair damage. This system contains nutrient rich conditioners that can penetrate deep to rebuild hair; leaving hair more resilient to the effects of heat, color and styling. Questions? 877-256-4247

Nureen H.
I used this product a few months ago, and it did as it said and strengthened my hair. I don’t know if it really moisturized that well. This would be good for damage control as well as normal hair, because it was moisturizing, but it was more focused on repairing.
Katelyn A.
Sand Springs, OK
After years of dying my hair every shade imaginable, my hair was left damaged and very dry. Luckily, my sister recommended this powerful leave-in treatment and I use it every single day! This product makes my hair super soft and manageable, and I can definitely tell that my hair is a lot healthier now. I definitely recommend if you have dry or damaged hair. Just massage a bit between your fingers and apply it to the ends of your hair!
Kathy G.
Woodside, NY
I am constantly dying, straightening, or curly my hair which leave the ends looking lifeless. I use Neutrogena Triple Repair Leave-In Treatment after I shower. I concentrate the treatment at my ends and tie my hair up to dry a bit in a turbine twist hair dryer. After waiting 30 minutes, when I blow out my hair the ends look like I've recently had a hair cut.
There is no build up of product and my hair feels light and silky.

Love, love, love!
kristen c.
las vegas, NV
This is the best treatment I've ever used! I blow dry and flat iron my hair often. My hair is very fine and gets dry, frizzy, and brittle really easily and this miracle leave in treatment changed all that. I use it twice a week and it leaves my hair shiny and soft and with zero frizz. This product is very lightweight and never makes my hair feel or look heavy or greasy. ❤❤❤
Chayani F.
Newport Beach, CA
This product has a professional effect. Protects the hair from hairdryer damages, mends split ends, strengthens brittle hair, protects from breakage and is safe for color treated hair. This system contains nutrient rich conditioners that target damages and can penetrate deep to rebuild hair, leaving hair more resilient to the effect of heat, color and styling. Leaves hair silky and soft and has a wonderful smell. I really liked the result in my hair...
faith c.
Casa Grande, AZ
My hair has been through a whole lot of straightening treatments and thankfully it's not too dry or tangled. So far, the product works in actually taming the ends, it does keep hair "behaved" all day however for it to work for me I would have to apply a good amount. It's not oily, it makes my hair look healthy. It's a nice thick treatment that has made an obvious difference in the way my hair looks and feels.
Kimie K.
Tampa, FL
My hair has been bleached 6 times, went from natural jet black to pale blonde. Needless to say, my hair needs some major care. Read some good things about this, tried it out, and I was a believer! My hair felt softer than it was before even getting bleached!
I've given it so many reviews and talked about it in hopes that they bring it back! Why was it discontinued???
Katherine R.
I use this after my shower, before I blow dry my hair. It doesn't leave my hair greasy. It's great for damage repair & hair hydration. Very effective. Mends, strengthens & protects. PLUS it protects your hair from heated tool up to 400 degrees & up. It's very long lasting if you used sparingly, which is recommended.
Katie K.
Springfield , MO
Absolutely love Neutrogena's skin care products and was super excited to try out something for my hair! After coloring my hair it has left it dry and brittle, but with this product it makes my hair silky smooth again! Smells great as well!
Lisa S.
I have long hair with dry ends. The Neutrogena Triple Repair Leave-In treatment keeps my ends moisturized and soft, but also doesn't weigh my hair down (my hair is pretty fine in texture). I use it after getting out of the shower and towel drying my hair. I apply to the ends and work my way up.