BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena 8.5 floz hair conditioners

Buy on Kmart
Juliana F.
Great facial cleanser to use in the shower! I feel it gets deep down in my pores and really cleans my face! It is affordable with other products on the the market! I would recommend!
Ivy S.
Leaves hair super soft although it's a little heavy for thinner hair. Use it on damp hair when Im Giving my hair a day off from styling. Safe for color treat hair.
Amber S.
Smells lovely, but I was hoping this was their make up for getting rid of Clean shampoo and conditioner. It's not nearly as good. Clean needs to be brought back! I was pretty disappointed in this product. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't Clean!
Elina M.
Washington fife
I think this a great product for me personally I don't see much change.. but my mom who has color treated hair works perfectly. I recommend this for people who have color treated hair and want a safe way to repair the damage in their hair !
Karina W.
Quincy, MA
I use this product once a week and I totally see the difference. It also smells amazing and has a lasting sent. You don't wash it out I blow dry my hair right after using it.
Samantha S.
This isn't my favorite product. I saw it one DS ay and decided to give it a whirl. Neutrogena products don't normally work on me especially face products but this one wasnt to bad. The smell isnt my preference though.
Ara M.
Glendale , CA
This stuff is great for my hair, I used this for several months and my hair never got bored of it or got used to it, every time I applied this my hair feels so good, soft and silky! Definitely buying this again
Jennifer U.
Dumfries , VA
This stuff is great and works just as good as perfect 10. I wasn't sure is it would do the job with my thick long hair. I used it for several months and my hair looks great!
Christy M.
Rome , GA
I tried this with a coupon and was very happy with the results no overpowering smell but smells clean. Left my hair soft conditioned and full of volume. Purchased at CVS
Estefania P.
I buy this treatment by accident but I fall in love after the first use my hair feels so soft and shining. My hair use to be dull and now its shining and soft, best accident ever.