BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena 8.5 floz hair conditioners

Elena R.
Cedar Park, TX
This conditioner is okay but my main issue is how much product it takes each time I use it. I have long hair but I have never used as much product as I do with this.
Elina M.
Washington fife
I think this a great product for me personally I don't see much change.. but my mom who has color treated hair works perfectly. I recommend this for people who have color treated hair and want a safe way to repair the damage in their hair !
Karina W.
Quincy, MA
I use this product once a week and I totally see the difference. It also smells amazing and has a lasting sent. You don't wash it out I blow dry my hair right after using it.
Juliana F.
Great facial cleanser to use in the shower! I feel it gets deep down in my pores and really cleans my face! It is affordable with other products on the the market! I would recommend!
Araxi M.
Glendale , CA
This stuff is great for my hair, I used this for several months and my hair never got bored of it or got used to it, every time I applied this my hair feels so good, soft and silky! Definitely buying this again
Jennifer U.
Dumfries , VA
This stuff is great and works just as good as perfect 10. I wasn't sure is it would do the job with my thick long hair. I used it for several months and my hair looks great!
Christy M.
Rome, GA
I tried this with a coupon and was very happy with the results no overpowering smell but smells clean. Left my hair soft conditioned and full of volume. Purchased at CVS
Estefania P.
I buy this treatment by accident but I fall in love after the first use my hair feels so soft and shining. My hair use to be dull and now its shining and soft, best accident ever.
Kate L.
Charlotte, NC
This conditioner is my all time favorite! No matter how many different ones I have, Neutrogena is not a subject to change. Nice big tube for multiple use, great smell, and the main thing - sleeky texture. I have curly, tend-to-tangle hair and with this awesome conditioner it is so easy to "brush" the wet hair through and detangle it in a very smooth way! This conditioner is a great solution for unruly hair. Definitely thumb up!👍
Sandra G.
I have only started using this Neutrogena Conditioner and all I can say is AMAZING! I tend to treat my hair with heat a few times a week and this bit of repair when I condition make my hair feel silky without feeling heavy in the process. And another plus to this is that the scent is not overpowering with fragrance like some I have used before. If you are in the market to try something new or if you have hair that needs a little extra "oomph" compared to the normal conditioner Neutrogena's Triple Repair is for you!

back