BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Rachael A.
Allendale, MI
I have pretty thick, dry, and curly hair so I am always looking for a shampoo and conditioner that leaves my hair moisturized without weighing down my curls. This shampoo and conditioner do just that! It leaves my hair feelings so soft and moisturized! It is a little on the pricey side if you're comparing drugstore shampoo/conditioners but it's worth it! Also, a little goes a long way!
Nicole A.
Northville, MI
This is by far the best conditioner I've used for my uber-thick coarse hair. It doesn't weigh it down, but rather gives it a clean, just washed feeling---even after a long day of shuttling around my six children. I love the price, the smell, the packaging. I hide it from my teenager, so she can't steal it---it's mine!
Marjorie P.
I have very fine and thin hair but it tangles easy so skipping conditioner isn't possible. I found this product and gave it a try I didn't have have hi expecting but it really did do the trick . My hair doesn't tangle bad and it doesn't look oily by the end of the day!
Jennifer S.
Imlay City, MI
This one was an alright product. Again it did not leave my hair flat and heavy but light and soft! I wish I could get my hands on more coupons for this product so it could make it into my hands once again to use!
Heather D.
Chico, CA
This conditioner leaves my hair feeling very moisturized but also with tons of volume. It pretty much hits the sweet spot between too much vs. not enough moisture. I love it. It also smells super luxurious to me.
Khawla A.
I used it for my daughter hair and she love it.
It makes her dry curly hair moist and soft.meduim brown hair . Nice packaging and easy to use , you can use it on the dry curly hair like my daughter hair and get very satisfied with the result. It will makes you feel happy.I grade it 5over 5
Hillary S.
I'm usually such a fan of Neutrogena products, but it looks like I'll have to stick to the skin care products instead of the hair care products. Made my hair flat and lifeless. Wouldn't recommend.
Miranda A.
Madisonville, TN
This is hands down my favorite drugstore conditioner. It's hydrating and leaves my hair feeling light, soft, and silky. I have been using it for years and recommend it to all hair types!
Akankshya P.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this stuff! It is my savior in the summer months when my hair becomes extra dry and needs more moisture. For the price, it compares to salon products and is a great buy! I purchased mine at a CVS nearby on a 50% discount, and I have not looked back.