Neutrogena® Triple Renewal Volume Strength Shine Shampoo

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Volume Strength Shine gently cleanses and rejuvenates hair for renewed volume and shine Professional treats limp, lifeless hair For dramatic shine, renewed strength and more voluminous hair from root to tip with every use*. Neutrogena® Triple Renewal™ Volume-Boosting Shampoo is exclusively designed to gently cleanse hair daily, while restoring volume and shine.  Rinses clean while maintaining hair s vital nutrients. Addresses the three signs of limp, lifeless hair with essential elements lost over time. Volume:   Amino acids penetrate to help restore fullness Strength:   Vitamins and fortifiers help nourish and strengthen deep down.* Shine:   Naturally derived proteins seal hair cuticle for maximum shine *Shampoo and Conditioner Combined Usage Questions?  , or neutrogena.com.

• "They could probably make it smell a little bit better!" in 1 review
Megan M.
Neutrogena can do little wrong, as I am concerned, but I had serious doubts about its ability to produce a lightweight conditioner which adds volume, strength, and shine. THIS IS IT! I first use the accompanying shampoo. When the conditioner comes from the tube, it feels like a product meant for baby hair--that's just how lightweight it is. The difference in the feel is immediate. But do not be fooled by the delicate texture, as this conditioner goes to work on even the driest, frizziest hair to renew and restore. It uses amino acids, vitamins (such as Vitamin C) to nourish, and proteins like hydrolyzed silk to seal the hair's cuticle for maximum shine. It is rare that I am happy with my hair. When I began to use Neutrogena's "Triple Moisture" shampoo and conditioner, it started to look and act like my virgin, undamaged hair of old. Now it's in the best shape it's been in for years. I like the way it looks and feels. Most importantly, I LOVE the fact that I can shampoo every two or three days and have hair as fresh as if I just emerged from the shower. I am overwhelmed that more readers aren't commenting on this product!
Julia W.
Casa Grande, AZ
Neutrogena's volume building shampoo gives just the bit of oomph I need to combat my thinning older hair. I bought it at a local beauty supply store and use it every 3 days when I wash my hair. I will purchase it again because it does what it says it will do without adding any additional coating to my hair. I want my hair to feel and be clean, but I also want it to feel healthy. This shampoo does that.
Jazzmine F.
Bullhead City, AZ
Smells amazing ! very affordable and great packaging!!! once i shampoo and rinse couldn't feel a difference at first but once i got out and put in a heat protection blow dried my hair very much more volumized for me considering my hair is always flat i always use this brand on my hair !
Mia H.
Very pleasant smell and feel. I don't feel like it strips my hair like most volumizing products do to give texture to your hair, but it still gives a slight oomph. I think I just have tragically pin straight and thin hair do it will never be big and luscious unless I damage it. But I won't let the product be judged by my severe deformity ha ha
Teresa H.
Riverside, CA
Product is thick and rich. I have non-processed hair and use hot tools a few times per week. The smell is fresh but not delightful. I prefer the triple repair to this. After I rinse it out, it leaves a residue. I use it with the conditioner which leaves a residue too. Took off a star for the residue. Ultimately cleans my hair!
Joanny V.
New York
This is my go to product for shampoo and conditioner. It's super light weight , and leaves your hair feeling great. It also provides great volume when I leave my hair curly it looks so full and shiny
caitlyn t.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is a amazing boosting shampoo its the best one i have ever got.In fact i have tried many ones but this over all my favorite. it was only 174 and you could most likely find for less.it was also very nice and strong packaging. you should totally go buy some for yourself
Brittany A.
This is a great product for those of us that have flat, fine, straight hair. It gave my thin hair volume and helped my hair look some what thicker. I love this product and would recommend it to others that have fine, straight hair. You'll really notice the difference.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I like this shampoo a lot I mean I like the way that it makes my hair feel it giving me a lot of volume in my hair so you could totally see it the renewal that against your hair after washing.
Donna R.
East Falmouth, MA
Neutrogena Triple Renewel Volume-Boosting Shampoo is a great product. I have fine, thin hair and it gives me the extra volume I need. My hair looks fuller and I feel pampered when I use it.