Neutrogena® Triple Renewal Body Boosting Foam uploaded by Alice Z.Neutrogena® Triple Renewal Body Boosting Foam uploaded by Esthefania del Carmen T.

BY NEUTROGENA #87 in Lotion

Neutrogena® Triple Renewal Body Boosting Foam
  • "It is nice and moisturizing and it is just great it is so nice and my skin absorbes it" in 14 reviews
Pooja P.
Elkins Park, PA
I usually use this oil on my skin right after I've waxed my legs or arms. It gets rid of any sticky wax that was left on my skin and it also hydrates my skin very well.
Melissa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product! It was also a good substitute for me when I ran out of my favorite hydrating lotion. I didn’t have to worry about that slippery feeling after applying it as well.
VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
People, this is a volume boosting styling product. Not sure why folks with coarse thick hair would purchase and then rate so low. I have fine and not too much hair and this has been a God sent. I love it even more because it works wonders when I don't have time to blow dry my hair (90% of the time) and I have to air dry. I totally recommend this product for people with my hair characteristics.
Andrea C.
Dallas
Pretty great product of my suggested just try it try it try it try it please it’s kind of hard to explain because everyone has a different view on house stuff feels so you need to try it on your own to determine if you like or not
Brandy P.
Newport, VT
After much deliberation, I chose this lotion. My son and spouse have such dry skin I wanted to find something that I could use on both of them. And let me tell you... I think it's the best one we have found. I put it on myself from head to toe, and two nights later he rubbed my leg and asked if I had just put some on! I hadn't! My son has slight issues with skin sensitivity and this stuff works so well for him, he's almost two. It smells so fresh and clean, we all love it. I would recommend and will definitely be buying again.
Annah W.
rock hill, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
WHY DON'T THEY MAKE THIS ANYMORE?! this was literally my all-time favorite hair care line. I can't really put my finger on the scent but it was incredible and it made my hair so so soft. It was very comparable to biolage but obviously more affordable. You can still find this on amazon but i haven't seen it anywhere else in years. :(
Renee W.
Sacramento, CA
I absolutely love using the Neutrogena triple renewal body boosting foam, it has your face feeling really smooth and shiny also I Gleaves you with they brightness that so beautiful and impeccable , I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone having problems with the glow or driving is it leaves your skin feeling really cleans after I give it five stars
Amanda R.
Acne Prone

This product is an awesome exfoliant and acne treatment that stops breakouts and clears your skin. I use this as a body wash and it does wonders. I would definitely recommend this product as long as you follow it up with a moisturizer :)
Chelsea L.
Tigard, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff gives great body and styling without stiffness, weight or build up. Smells great - fresh but not perfumey or cloying. You can buy them in larger quantities if you go looking in bulk stores, great thing to have on hand whenever you need!
Taylor L.
Colorado Springs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I can't express in words how much I love this stuff. I think the only downside is that it's so small and pretty expensive, however, I do think it is totally worth it. Not super oily and my skin doesn't dry out for the rest of the day!