BY NEUTROGENA

Triple Protect Face Lotion SPF 20 works to soothe razor irritation, heal dry skin and help defend against the signs of aging in just one easy step. This nongreasy lotion offers multiple advanced skincare benefits to help protect your face. It moisturizes and heals dryness to condition skin. The lightweight formula contains SPF 20 UVA/UVB protection to help defend skin against signs of aging. It also reduces the appearance of fine lines and smoothes rough texture for healthierlooking skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Esther G.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
My husband has used this product off and on. Have had this for almost a year now. The value is decent, not very expensive at all. The scent differs, I think it smells fine and my husband is not bothers by it either. Since everyone's skin is different, I would recommend it to people who do not have super sensitive skin. For me, I'm oily and I break out easily. Even though this is a men's lotion, I believe this would be fine for my skin. Olay products break me out but Neutrogena has treats my skin just fine.
Chase C.
Cornelius, NC
This surprisingly doesn't hurt my face too much. I don't understand why sunscreen has to be targeted specifically "for men". Are men the only ones who can have protection for the sun? Alternatively, if they use some other brand of sunscreen will the UV rays turn them gay?? Who's supposed to use all the normal non-gender-marketed neutrogena products, are those only for non-binary folks now?? A company as large as neutrogena should really appeal to a broader target customer.
Dylan A.
Neutrogena Triple Protect Face Lotion for Men is by-far my favorite facial lotion. It leaves my skin soft to the touch and feels refreshing to put on. The fact that it has SPF 20 helps a lot because I work outdoors all of the time and my face is much healthier ever since I've started using it. With its great price and long lasting effects I have to recommend this to anyone looking for an amazing facial lotion.
This works! My husband puts this on after shaving and he has no irritation or burning of his face. He states that it is soft on his goatee and mustache. I don't find any overly loud scent (when I give him kisses). The real big benefit is that it has the SPF20 that is great for him as he is out and indoors with his job. I would buy this again and he would use it without hesitation.
TJ D.
Ocean Springs, MS
Good product but I do not take care of my skin like I should. This did not seem that oily and also doubled up as a SPF. Where I live this is a must and I just don't take care of my face like I should. It seems that a little goes a long way so you get a good bang for your buck. I would recommend this to anyone that will remember to take care of their face.
Bri S.
Lisbon Falls, ME
For my husband who refuses to take skin care seriously! Great value for what you get. He has pretty sensitive skin and is very pale so the sunscreen is an added bonus (what man can be bothered to put on two products?) So this was a two birds one stone purchase. And even he noticed a difference in his skin and commented on it! Will purchase again!
Brad G.
Kenosha, WI
Skin health is one of the most important things we have to consider when we talk about "being healthy". A good face lotion with sun protection is a must in the summer time. Neutrogena Triple Protect is just what you're looking for. Sophisticated moisturizing technology coupled with SPF 20, you're good to go for even the longest days at the beach!
Kayla F.
Mundelein, IL
I know it says "For men" but really that is bogus. Use whatever sunscreen you want. This lotion is okay, goes on well and seems to stay on my very sweaty face. It DOES sting when sweat gets into your eyes so watch out for that. Overall on the high end of average. I would not recommend for the price, there are better sunscreens for less out there.
Julian S.
Ogden, UT
I randomly bought this face lotion at Walmart because it is also a sun block. I was expecting it to be greasy on my face and clog my pores up. Figured I'd just as it the once and that as it. Boy was I wrong! It has a nice subtle smell of just a good manly lotion and does not go on greasy! I would definitely buy again and recommend to my friends.
April E.
Havelock, NC
Worth the extra $$. Gives you solid protection from the sun, without that greasy feeling or breakouts. I have exceptionally sensitive skin and generally can only wear sunscreens from the dermatologist, this OTC I am able to wear without the burning sensations I usually get from OTC products! Definitely worth a try