BY NEUTROGENA

Triple Protect Face Lotion SPF 20 works to soothe razor irritation, heal dry skin and help defend against the signs of aging in just one easy step. This nongreasy lotion offers multiple advanced skincare benefits to help protect your face. It moisturizes and heals dryness to condition skin. The lightweight formula contains SPF 20 UVA/UVB protection to help defend skin against signs of aging. It also reduces the appearance of fine lines and smoothes rough texture for healthierlooking skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Aaron C.
Los Angeles
I love this lotion, it comes in a cool small black tube which is great for travel and carrying around with me. I like how it’s moisturizing and it has sunscreen to protect my skin. It has great antioxidants in it too to help with aging.
Stewart P.
While there are other face moisturizers in Neutrogena Men's line of products that I like more than this one (such as Neutrogena Men's Age Fighter), this one is a great choice for half the price of that one. It is light and does a great job on sensitive skin. It also has sunblock which is a nice addition.
Alison H.
My husband swears by this product and uses it after every time he shaves.  He has requested that this be the only facial moisturizer that I buy him because it is gentle on the skin and doesn't have a strong smell. He swears by it and I can tell when he is using it since his skin looks great!
Vera R.
Selkirk, NY
I absolutely love the smell of this face moisturizer. My husband uses it and it seems to work pretty well as a moisturizer for him - his face feels and smells nice. Only issue would be price. It's such a tiny container and it isn't cheap.
Adam S.
St Petersburg, FL
Leaves my skin looking and feeling amazing. It goes on kinda of heavy and stays wet for a bit too long. I used it more often when I was wearing makeup. It does a great job for the fact that it's cheap and you can find it almost anywhere.
Ray G.
This face lotion has to be one of the best face lotions in the market right now. It's not too greasy and not too drying. It's a very good value for the product you're getting. I would definitely recommend!
Kyera W.
Makes my face feel so very refreshed after each use. I use it every night before bed. It is very gentle against my sensitive skin. I found it to be very inexpensive and would definitely recommend to others.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
My husband use this product 3 times a week and love it. He recommended this to his friends and they love it. We get it from Walmart. He loves the smell of the lotion. Price is better if you have a coupon.
Robert T.
Nashville
Was pleased with this purchase.  I bought it because of the spf that it contains and it really worked well.  My face gets dry and I wanted to try something new.  Definitely recommend and will buy again.
Cara B.
Camanche
This stuff is amazing! Even for women! I struggle with dry skin year round and I put this on in the morning and night time! It kills any dry spots & moisturizes my skin better than any other lotion! A+