BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits :

Our daily, salon-approved leave-in hair cream conditioner provides specialized care for extra dry, damaged hair. This non–greasy formula melts effortlessly, spreads evenly and absorbs quickly into strands, improving softness and manageability while diminishing fly-aways and frizz. It also has UV filters and is alcohol free.

Three naturally derived extracts work on the hair strand to defy dryness:

1. Olive penetrates to the center
  2. Meadowfoam Seed helps moisturize the middle
  3. Sweet Almond wraps the surface

How To Use:

• Shake well.
  • Apply to damp or dry hair.
  • Dispense a small amount into palm, then spread between hands to form a thin layer.
  • Gently work cream downward through-out hair with fingers, concentrating on ends and outer layers
  • Do not rinse.
  • Style as usual.

Ingredients:-

Water, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Behenyl Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Fragrance, Cetrimonium Chloride, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Methylparaben, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Propylparaben, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sodium Hydroxide

• I've been looking for a good leave in product to moisturi...1 Answers
  • Does this product truly work for dry hair? I've tried so ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this leave-in conditioner? Been trying t...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-In Cream
  • "It's affordable, easy to buy (can be found at CVS), and definitely helps get rid of split ends and dry hair. " in 1 review
  • "I use to use this and it worked well for my hair but I just stopped using it but I think I'll buy some more because this helped my hair from getting really frizzy and when you have curly hair like mine frizz is your enemy haha but I really do love this stuff" in 1 review
  • "This is my holy grail leave-in conditioner!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "), and I would definitely recommend it to anyone seeking something to combat humidity (a must in Chicago) and keep hair soft and moisturized." in 1 review
Becky S.
This is a pretty good leave in conditioner....as in you don't need to rinse it out (I have a friend that swore you did).
Anyway, the fragrance is ok and I kept the bottle in the shower so I'd remember to use it before my hair was towel dried. I have long, fine hair though and too much too high weighed my hair down but there was never quite enough for my ends to make a full comb through.
Megan T.
Los Angeles, CA
Lightweight and great for fine hair. Doesn’t leave any heavy stick residue or make your hair feel like it’s weighed down with a leave in conditioner. Moisturizing enough for light heat protection but not quite a miracle for highly processed hair.
Morgan H.
Sparta, NJ
Love love love this leave in! Makes my hair feel silky and smooth and helps weigh down all of the thick hair!! It’s pretty affordable for what you’re getting and lasts a decent amount of time (and I use it a lot!!)
Eve S.
This has been my go to hair product for many years. Always leaves my hair soft, shiny, not greasy or heavy. And I know it protects from UV and heat. Plus it's in most drugstores, so it's easy to pick up when I'm buying NyQuil to drink at work.
Tabitha M.
This product was okay. I used it exactly as as leave in and it didn’t do anything special. I can tell right away if my hair responds well to a product and this line it didn’t.
Stella C.
hyde park
I love this stuff so much I’d freak out if they discontinued it , best leave in conditioner I’ve used so far , I’m on my second bottle, I bought my first one sometime early last year
Jordan L.
Overland Park, KS
This is my favorite leave in conditioner of all time! It's only like $8 and it works better than any higher end leave in conditioner I've used. My hair is ridiculously soft after using it, and it really does make my hair look healthier and less frizzy. I also love that it has UV protection in it to protect my hair from the sun. I'm so sad that this product is so hard to find where I live. Once I'm able to find it again I will be repurchasing!
Kelly B.
Fort Worth, TX
I just started using this leave-in conditioner after I got a blonde balayage and my hair texture was a bit dry. I LOVE it. My hair feels extremely smooth and moisturized, but hasn't lost all texture and grip. It's shiny and a lot less frizzy too! I don't LOVE it for air-drying, but I think if you have coarse or VERY dry hair or use very little it could work. Plus it has UV protection! I'll definitely keep repurchasing this.
NISSA R.
I love that this has uv shield. Idk how much better it is than competing lean in treatments but it is fighting to b number one with this uv protection. Works good for me as a heat protectant as well and it seems to make most curls more manageable. Water based. I try to go for more environmentally friendly products and vegan and cruelty free now a days. I haven't used this product in a while since I now graduated to better things.
Anastasia T.
Cypress, TX
We have used this product for years. My daughter has very thick hair and it works great as a detangler on the length of her hair. I avoid the scalp as it can be too heavy here. My hair is thinner and I just use a dab of the product to keep the flyaways down. Sometimes it is hard to find in stores, but I have good luck on Drugstore.com.
Sacha B.
Do you use the silk touch before or after you blow dry your hair?
Deepti S.
Does this leave your hair looking greasy!
Marissa W.
Lackawanna, Ny
Does this product truly work for dry hair? I've tried so many different items & nothing works!!
Joelisa S.
Newark, NJ
what type of hair is this best for?
Fabi S.
Has anyone tried this leave-in conditioner? Been trying to find a product to tame my frizz but can't find one that works!