BY NEUTROGENA

Marissa G.
Loved this product! are use it right out of the shower and it left me feeling great. Definitely will be buying again. My skin was soft and doing fresh and I just want this product always stocked and always at my disposal
Jennifer L.
Folsom, CA
Great bargain! I love the application. My skin gets intense hydration and feels completely replenished after using this. Best time to apply is after taking a shower. I apply it severals times a day.
Cynthia E.
Lawndale, CA
Triple Moisture is such a great product by Neutrogena, the price is so low too! We use this at home and trust me it does make a difference on my hair! love love love!
Claudia R.
san juan, TX
As someone who loves moisturizing products of any kind, i loved this product! it really does a great job
I really recommend this one. It feels smooth. And makes my skin look amazing!!!!! 10/10