BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Triple Moisture Pure Strength Conditioning Treatment actually reverses damage by strengthening all three layers of each hair strand from the inside out. Weakened hair suffers in two key ways: 1) lack of moisture causes the hair shaft sheath to break...

Buy on Amazon
Kristin B.
Cleveland , OH
Did next to nothing for my hair. I do have damaged hair though and usually need something better
Hope W.
Roswell, GA
Very moisturising but again, VERY MOISTURISING. I feel like i can get it out of my hair once its there
Justine T.
Great value for the price and smells great! You need a conditioner like this especially if you have keratin, so it's great if you want to preserve your hair and not break the bank. Would definitely buy it again!
Dawn B.
I used this product during a vacation filled with sun and surf. I used it everyday, and my hair stayed soft all through the vacation.
Jilienne B.
brooklyn park, MD
I love a thick creamy conditioner and this did not disappoint. My hair feels so soft when i use this but it doesnt feel heavy or leave my hair looking oily. It just feels nice, smells good and will make you just want to touch your hair all the time
leyany o.
Great treatment moisturizer!!!! It really heps your hair from the damage. Shine and healthy hair.....
I love this product! It really moistures my hair and it makes it shinny as well!
Milena K.
So good for the hair , it strenghtens it and repairs it i have blonde hair quite long and its been dued many times so this really does help , the packaging is also very decent and i would definetly repurchase it again
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
An amazing product just like more of neutrogena products! Affordable for a non salon brand and a little goes a long way! The packaging is hard to miss at the store. Bought mine at Walmart where it is cheapest!
Jocelline C.
San Jose , CA
This product is great! It leaves your hair so soft. The price isn't bad at all totally affordable. I preferred this one over the suave products. I use this once or twice a week. I totally recommend this if your hair is feeling a bit dry.
Carrie S.
Amherst, NY
Is this good if you're oily?
Conchy V.
California
I would like to know if this conditioner is for color treated hair and if it is parabeans free.