BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Triple Moisture Pure Strength Conditioning Treatment actually reverses damage by strengthening all three layers of each hair strand from the inside out. Weakened hair suffers in two key ways: 1) lack of moisture causes the hair shaft sheath to break...

Jocelline C.
San Jose , CA
This product is great! It leaves your hair so soft. The price isn't bad at all totally affordable. I preferred this one over the suave products. I use this once or twice a week. I totally recommend this if your hair is feeling a bit dry.
Justine T.
Great value for the price and smells great! You need a conditioner like this especially if you have keratin, so it's great if you want to preserve your hair and not break the bank. Would definitely buy it again!
Sonal S.
I used my cousins conditioner and now I’ll never go back to anything else! I normally don’t spend much time thinking about conditioners as shampoos are more important for me due to scalp issues. But this conditioner puts so much moisture into your hair and leaves it feeling soft and so smooth!
Amanda L.
Barnegat, NJ
This conditioner is amazing! It leaves your hair soft and shiny after just a couple uses, not to mention it smells wonderful. I purchased this item at Walmart. Highly recommended.
Jenna C.
Redding, CA
This conditioner works so good. I leave it in for about 5 minutes and hair soft and managable. Also after my hair drys it is shiny and healthier looking too. It is a must have
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
Do you want some strengthen and for your hair to be soft and silky after the shower I like my new uses of repairs and wish riser here Waymore than it was before it's super affordable you but at Walmart I recommend it to everybody
This prouduct leaves my hair very soft and manageable after a one use. This product is reasonably priced but yet is really effective. This conditioner doesn't leave any residue in my hair and I highly recommend it to others!
Kinsley R.
This works really good! I love my conditioner to be strong with alot of moisturizer, & this is the one if you have really thick hair like me!
Courtney w.
Canton, OH
I absolutely love this conditioner it has help with my split ends smells amazing and makes my hair so soft would definitely recommend it !
Brandi P.
I love this conditioner. It's a little more spendy for the brand but it's worth it. Smells okay but really leaves your hair super soft.
Carrie S.
Amherst, NY
Is this good if you're oily?
Conchy V.
California
I would like to know if this conditioner is for color treated hair and if it is parabeans free.

Amazon