BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Triple Moisture Pure Strength Conditioning Treatment actually reverses damage by strengthening all three layers of each hair strand from the inside out. Weakened hair suffers in two key ways: 1) lack of moisture causes the hair shaft sheath to break...

Buy on Amazon
Sonal S.
I used my cousins conditioner and now I’ll never go back to anything else! I normally don’t spend much time thinking about conditioners as shampoos are more important for me due to scalp issues. But this conditioner puts so much moisture into your hair and leaves it feeling soft and so smooth!
Megan M.
Neutrogena can do little wrong, as I am concerned, but I had serious doubts about its ability to produce a lightweight conditioner which adds volume, strength, and shine. THIS IS IT! I first use the accompanying shampoo. When the conditioner comes from the tube, it feels like a product meant for baby hair--that's just how lightweight it is. The difference in the feel is immediate. But do not be fooled by the delicate texture, as this conditioner goes to work on even the driest, frizziest hair to renew and restore. It uses amino acids, vitamins (such as Vitamin C) to nourish, and proteins like hydrolyzed silk to seal the hair's cuticle for maximum shine. It is rare that I am happy with my hair. When I began to use Neutrogena's "Triple Moisture" shampoo and conditioner, it started to look and act like my virgin, undamaged hair of old. Now it's in the best shape it's been in for years. I like the way it looks and feels. Most importantly, I LOVE the fact that I can shampoo every two or three days and have hair as fresh as if I just emerged from the shower. I am overwhelmed that more readers aren't commenting on this product!
Summer S.
Santa Maria, CA
After many years of frying, dying, and blow drying my thin blonde hair, it'd become frizzy, dull and lifeless. This conditioner has brought back the bounce and shine I had been missing. A little bit of product goes a long way which makes it a cost effective add to my hair care routine.
emmah d.
GREEN BAY
This shampoo is very hydrating and keeps my hair looking good. The packaging is very nice and sturdy. I like the way it smells also. The price is very affordable and I would recommend it anyone looking for a new shampoo.
Taylor G.
Brewton, AL
This product is a great one. It makes your hair so smooth and soft. The scent is not bad either. I have oily hair so I'd day that's the type of hair it's better for. I would definitely buy this product again.
Ariel B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love this conditioner so much!! It literally moistures your hair and makes it so soft. I don't use it that much anymore since I change my routine but it's a go-to for whenever I run out of my current conditioner. The smell is so nice and not overpowering. I recommend this to anyone with dry hair.
Dee R.
Staten Island , NY
Great conditioner! This is very affordable. Leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. I use this as a weekly conditioner. Sometimes I'll use it as leave in conditioner for extra smoothness. I would recommend this for anyone with dry, damaged, chemically treated hair.
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
I love this conditioner ! I buy this when my hair needs some conditioning in its life . If I dye my hair every now and then or if I over heated my hair. This leaves your hair very smooth and soft . Product smells really good as well. Also pretty affordable.
Jilienne B.
brooklyn park, MD
I love a thick creamy conditioner and this did not disappoint. My hair feels so soft when i use this but it doesnt feel heavy or leave my hair looking oily. It just feels nice, smells good and will make you just want to touch your hair all the time
evelyn m.
Valley Center, CA
As i said beflre, neutrogena is my favorite brand when it comes to hair care and skin care, the cuality is over the top great affordable prices im so in love with its products i highly recommend neutrogena products this particular one is one of y top 5 favorites
Carrie S.
Amherst, NY
Is this good if you're oily?
Conchy V.
California
I would like to know if this conditioner is for color treated hair and if it is parabeans free.