BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Our salon-approved, top-rated hair mask restores extra-dry or over-processed hair with intense moisturization.

This once-a-week dry hair treatment is so concentrated, just a small amount is needed for lustrous, shining, softer hair in minutes. Three naturally derived extracts work on the hair strand to defy dryness:

1. Olive penetrates to the center
  2. Meadowfoam Seed helps moisturize the middle
  3. Sweet Almond wraps the surface

In addition, it’s non-waxy and smells great

• Also Available in Shampoo, Conditioner, and Leave-in Cream

HOW TO USE

• After shampooing, apply a small amount to wet hair, concentrating on ends.
  • Let penetrate for 3 to 5 minutes.
  • Rinse well.
  • Style as usual.

Ingedients
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Behenyl Alcohol, Meadowfoam (Limnanthes Alba) Seed Oil, Cyclohexasiloxane, Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil, Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Amodimethicone, Panthenol, Glycol Stearate, Ceteth-2, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Fragrance.

• Can this be left on your hair overnight? This is my first...1 Answers
  • How often do you all use this conditioner? I had been us...5 Answers
  • Was looking for a drug store hair mask. My hair texture i...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask
  • "It makes my hair feel super soft and silky, especially since my hair is very tangle due to teasing, and also dry, due to heat tools." in 5 reviews
Rachel N.
Kansas City
This is my favorite hair mask because 1) it smells so beachy and tropical and the smell stays with your hair 2) it is very affordable 3) it tones down my frizz while being light enough for the summer/heavy enough for winter. I use it once or twice a week and have repurchased several times.

On a random note, I cleaned out one of the containers after I used all the product and now I use it to carry my perfume while I’m traveling!
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
The best part about this moisturizer is that it can be found and any local drugstore at a decent part. Let's not forget how deeply moisturized it makes your skin feel. I use it after I was my face with any harsh soaps or products to retain what little moister is left. I also love that it has a light smell, it doesn't leave behind any oily film, and it applies lightly, not to heave. Definitely good stuff!
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
This has helped my hair so much. Its softer and shiny but it doesn't leave it oily. I wash my hair and then put in the mask with a shower cap and sleep with it on and rinse it out in the morning. My hair would look perfect if I trimmed the split ends off. I would definitely recommend this, especially if you have dry hair.
Esther P.
Bronx
Neutrogena® Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask this hair mask is amazing! I have naturally curly hair that I dye and blow out quite a bit and this helps keep my hair super soft, moisturized, shiny and healthy. The container is nice and compact so doesn’t take up much space in my shower so no clutter. I’ve been using this for almost 10 years now and highly recommend to anyone with curly hair.
Danielle N.
Stone Mtn, GA
This is one of the best hair masks I have ever used. I found this one while in high school at Walgreens for under $10. It had an amazing effect on my ends. It help to fortify and strengthen them and help protect them against breakage and damage. It also smells absolutely amazing!
Victoria r.
i got this mask because my hair was beginning to get dry, and felt super unmanageable and so one day when i was strolling through the aisles in walgreens and found this 1 minute mask (because who wants to leave something in their hair for longer than a minute??? not this girl.). anyways, i bought it because what did i have to lose - i use a lot of their products as it is, so i went home and showered that night, put it in my hair after my shampoo and my hair was drastically smoother and easier to tame the next morning. it's become a necessity for me.
Ashley M.
Fresno, CA
This product calls itself a hair mask but it's really a glorified deep conditioner. I didn't notice any immediate results but after a few uses you do start to notice softer hair. It is very heavy and weighted down my hair a lot. I don't usually have issues with my hair being flat but this definitely killed my volume. If you have really thin hair I'd avoid this entirely. On the flip side if you have thicker coarser hair this my work better for you than it did for me. For the price it's worth a try.
Kay W.
Danvers, MA
I love this product, it was the first real hair creme I used back in high school and it did great for my hair. It used to be more on the expensive side, but now other brands are just as much. Unfortunately, I have a hard time finding it at my local CVS/Target
Rhonda M.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask gives your dry - over-processed or color treated hair an intensive weekly moisture treatment that revives your dull dead ends to leave you with silky - touchable locks. It works great with fine thin limp hair. I have only tried it about four times but I really like it so far
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
At first, I was worried this mask would be too heavy or greasy because it says to use weekly. Surprise! Its pretty lightweight. This mask smells nice, gives a jolt of moisture and leaves hair smooth and shiny. I don't love scooping hair masks out of a jar, but its not so bad. I always feel like I take too much. At least you can put some back since you don't need a lot. This is reasonably priced and you get a good amount.
Sue K.
Leominster, MA
How often do you all use this conditioner? I had been using it once in a while, but wondering if once a week may be better.
Felicia D.
Hey everyone! I've been looking for a different conditioning treatment and head good things about this one. Can anyone tell me how well this product works?
Cassie G.
Lexington , KY
How is this with extremely dry hair? Does it last pretty long or is the moisture short term? And the smell-strong or soft?
Brandy T.
Benton, AR
How do you use this one?
Ana Paula S.
Does it make the hair too oily?

Amazon