Hair CareHair ProductsHair MasksNeutrogena
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask

Neutrogena® Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask

Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask

How does this react on color treated hair? My hair is damaged, how well can this help?
I dye my hair for very long time. It is dry and has split ends. Do you think this product would be good? Anybody using with similar hair problems?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It makes my hair feel super soft and silky, especially since my hair is very tangle due to teasing, and also dry, due to heat tools.in reviews
Luz G.
Lake Villa, IL
Neutrogena® Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask uploaded by Luz G.
The Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask is my favorite in-shower hair product. A little goes a long way so the jar lasts months and the scent light and fresh. The best part of the product though is what it does to my hair. I live in Chicago and the weather here causes all kinds of damage to my hair. During summertime, this mask allows my hair to relax and shine by taking all frizz caused by the humidity away. During wintertime, this mask completely hydrates and restores my strands, stripping away all dryness caused by the heaters everywhere. I also use the mask to heal my hair from all the heat styling tools I use on it. I have been using the product 1 every other week (or every week if the damage is bad) for over 2 years and have only re-purchased twice. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a good hair moisturizing mask.
Clarissa S.
Walnut, CA
Neutrogena® Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask uploaded by Clarissa S.
Purchased at: Target
I bleach my hair several times a year and it can be extremely drying. I started using this product as my regular conditioner to help fight the dryness. In my opinion, I felt that a hair mask is more hydrating than the regular conditioner. My hair stylist saw the results and recommended that I continue to do it! And I mean you can’t beat this price point!
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,334 reviews
This is One of My favorite drug store products. Easy to use, deep conditions ljkemit says it will... a really good mask.
Ying W.
it was definitely moisturizing, but I wish they gave you more in the pot given the price point. it's definitely not super expensive, but it is one of the pricier drugstore deep conditioners. but I thought it did a nice job and I might repurchase in the future.
Cambria L.
Malibu, CA
I loved using this product and would invest again. Although overuse of it (more than once per week) can result in greasy hair, the perfect amount (a quarter size) once per week truly allows to visibly hydrated hair. Within a few uses, I already saw my hair to strengthen and recover from all the poor water exposure. I highly recommend this product!
kayla R.
Beale Afb, CA
This gives me life. Seriously ive been trying to find a deep conditioner for months now and is the one!! It brought life back to my dull frizzy hair.
Irene K.
Dunn Loring, VA
I've used this mask twice now and its ok. It's not the most amazing mask I've ever used, it leaves my hair feeling conditioned but nothing more than that. I don't particularly like the scent and will probably try to find better drug store hair masks.
Randi H.
(I'll start off by saying i have extremely long, thick, wavy, and heavy hair) seeing as its summer time, we've been going swimming and to water parks a lot as of lately and because of the chlorine my hair gets jacked up quickly. i love how my hair feels and looks after using this when we come back from our fun summer outings.
Adina B.
Troutdale, OR
This is such an amazing product!This deep conditions and leaves your hair silky smooth and has a healthy shine to it
Siane Camila L.
Hopkins, MN
Neutrogena® Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask uploaded by Siane Camila L.
Neutrogena® Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask uploaded by Siane Camila L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Great product. I'm in my second frask, and it is very good to be used once a week. Also, 5min in the hair and it will be smooth and soft. I highly recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
das N.
Notun shohor
il y a 10 mois
Anyone for Neutrogena® Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask review?? Does it leave a moisturised, smooth finness??
Carlie F. il y a 4 mois
Yes it does. Nice scent too.