Neutrogena® Triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner

Benefits

Our daily, salon-approved conditioner combines the restorative power of a deep treatment with the ease of a quick conditioning rinse to dramatically improve your hair's softness, smoothness and manageability.

Three naturally derived extracts work on the dry hair strand

1. Olive penetrates to the center
  2. Meadowfoam Seed helps moisturize the middle
  3. Sweet Almond wraps the surface

Just a little of this creamy formula goes a long way to condition, detangle and add shine. So extra-dry or over-processed hair feels soft and smooth all day, after just a single use.

• Also Available in Shampoo, Leave-in Cream and Hair Mask

HOW TO USE

• After shampooing, massage conditioner throughout hair, concentrating on ends.
  • Rinse well.

Ingedients
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behenyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil, Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil, Meadowfoam (Limnanthes Alba) Seed Oil, Glycol Stearate, Ceteth-2, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Mica, Fragrance.

I need a new deep conditioner and I was wondering will this work for dry curly hair?
Does this work on colortreated hair?
Does this work on natural hair ?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner!
Product Highlights
“I use this every day and it keeps my hair soft, smooth, and smelling good!” in 1 review
“My color treated hair was softer after one use.” in 1 review
“It makes my hair super soft and pretty.” in 1 review
“I loved this product because I used this on my thick curly hair after I went to the beach and it helped me so much with detangling my coarse hair.” in 1 review
“The smell of this is great, makes my hair very soft and touchable.” in 1 review
LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this deep conditioner, i’ve been using it for a few years and i’ve seen amazing results. It makes my hair feel so soft and it smells fantastic!! i 100% recommend if you have dry hair
Minneapolis
I’ve been using this stuff since high school and I love it. I’ve got fine, thick hair and this moisturizes my hair without weighing it down or making it greasy. It also smells great!
When I decided to Big chop my 4c hair, I had no idea what products to get. In a rush I grabbed this product. I used it for the better part of 3 months before I opted to try other products. This stuff worked GREAT when I was starting out. The moisturizing cream nourished my curls and made them feel soft and bouncy. It didn’t weigh my hair down, and it didn’t feel greasy at all. If you’re just starting out in your curl journey I would recommend this product. It’s easy to find and it does the trick in a pinch.
This has been such a lifesaver for me. I have very dry scalp and have use so many other brands. This is the one that worked for me! It’s slightly pricey compared to other brands but definitely worth it!
Sioux Falls, SD
Neutrogena® Triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner uploaded by Elizabeth H.
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is seriously amazing. My hair had so much more life and bounce to it after one wash. It says daily deep conditioner but I did find that using it at every wash became excessive. Once your hair gets used to it, I would switch to every other wash or so.
Conneaut, OH
I would absolutely recommend this for anyone that has super dry hair, on a daily basis. My hair is dry, frizzy, sometimes out of control. But when I use this product on a normal basis two to three times a week my hair is controlled. I love this product and absolutely we would recommend it do anyone with dry hair.
Mount Kisco, NY
Purchased at: CVS
This has made my hair soooo soft and manageable without being heavy and greasy. I shampoo and condition regularly in the shower and then use this as an extra “finishing” conditioner on my ends at the end. I have really noticed a difference in the health of my hair. This is a must try!
Purchased at: Walmart
When my hair is dry and damaged this is my go to! A weeks worth of use shows a world of difference. my hair went from dry and sad to shiny and bouncy in a week and just got better with more use. I reccommend this conditioner to everyone who has dry hair issues.
Lake forest , CA
I did not like this conditioner for my hair, it left it feeling greasy and was very hard to wash out. It smelled good but left my hair feeling less than up to par. I would not recommend if you have very fine straight flat hair
Pensacola
I have used this conditioner for the last 15-16 years. Nothing else that I have tried compares! It is getting harder to find in certain stores though, (Walmart mostly) which makes me worry that it may be discontinued at some point. I surely hope not. I would be lost without it! Great product for color treated, bleached hair. It is a little pricey, depending on where you buy it. Walmart is the best price at around $5, but I haven't found it there in about 3 years. It costs as much as $12 -$13 at the drug stores, but it is well worth it to me. I also use the Triple Moisture Shampoo too. Both are MUST HAVE products for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...