BY NEUTROGENA

Treats Extra Dry, Over-Processed And Color Treated Hair Leaves Hair Touchably Soft For Soft, Smooth Hair Rinses Out Quickly see more...

Kelly L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great drugstore shampoo if you have really dry hair. I used to use this for my dyed hair before I had to switch to purple shampoo since I dyed it blonde. It really helps keeps my hair soft and healthy for a good price! Even with the extra hydration it doesn't weigh down my hair or make it excessively oily! It's perfect!
Shama P.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hair treatment brand because it doesn't nearly damage or weigh down my hair as much. Would definitely buy again. Definitely worth every dollar and you can easily get it from target or Walmart!!! I like the other neutragena hair treatments
Fritzie O.
Chula Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely love this shampoo! The scent is light, kinda smells like a baby shampoo. It moisturizes my hair even when it's too dry and during wintertime as well. I also use the triple moisture conditioner. They're both perfect!
Lisa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I may try other shampoos and conditioners for a change but I ALWAYS come back to this line! It is my staple shampoo and conditioner. I also use the deep conditioner at least monthly. I am a neutrogena fan! I have used the cleansing shampoo as needed for decades.
Heather M.
Kentwood
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Neutrogena & this product! I have fine hair, but it doesn't weigh it down. Once a week I use Neutrogena clean rinse shampoo, then use the conditioner to change up on my hair. Live the healthy texture& shine.
sravanthi c.
Plano, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is good but not best, price is good, it works on my dry hair, gives clean hair, lathers very well, but there are many good ones out there in market, im not going to rebuy it
Emily V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works just like it says it does! It's really great for dry hair and tangles. You don't have to use a whole bunch
Not crazy about the price...but it works.
kammy b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Neutrogena is a really good product really anything is that like yeah they're all good so by then I guess I don't really care
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friend tried this product and she Recommended it to me. I think it is good product and it takes time to see results.
Daiana L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's decent. I didn't really like it but that might be me it all depends on different types of skin.