BY NEUTROGENA

Treat your tresses each time you shower with Neutrogena Triple Moisture Cream Lather Shampoo. It does much more than wash and clean. This color treated hair shampoo leaves it feeling luxuriously soft and smooth. This 8.5 fl oz Neutrogena shampoo is a revolutionary formula that treats each strand and dissolves away dirt, oil and other impurities. It contains three naturally derived extracts that are designed to penetrate into the shaft. Olive provides the needed care in the center, while meadowfoam seed works for the middle layer. Sweet almond moisturizes the surface. It even works on over-processed and severely dry strands so you notice a difference with just the first use.
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Cream Lather Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz:

• Leaves your hair feeling clean and silky
  • Color treated hair shampoo adds hydration to keep it from drying out
  • Penetrates deeply into each hair
  • 8.5 fl oz Neutrogena shampoo is made with olive oil, meadofoam seed and almond
  • Olive oil is made to add hydration to the center of the hair
  • Meadowfoam seed treats the middle of the hair
  • Almond adds moisture for the outer surface
  • Easily treats hair that is excessively dry
  • Gently lifts away dirt, oil and more

Ingredients: Water, sodium trideceth sulfate, sodium lauroamphoacetate, sodium chloride, cocamide mea, meadowfoam (limnanthes alba) seed oil, olive (olea europaea) fruit oil, panthenyl ethyl ether, sodium benzotriazolyl butylphenol sulfonate, polyquaternium-7, amodimethicone, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, castor isostearate succinate, dimethiconol, sweet almond (prunus amygdalus dulcis) oil, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, cetyl alcohol, guar (cyamopsis tetragonoloba) gum, citric acid, tea dodecylbenzenesulfonate, fragrance.

Directions:

Instructions: Apply To wet hair And work into a gentle lather with fingertips.Rinse well.

• Have you tried the Neutrogena Triple Moisture cream condi...3 Answers
hey b.
This product was honestly flawless! My hair used to be so dry but this changed everything! It also has a really nice smell and usually ranges from about 5-9 dollars which is pretty affordable! 10/10
elliott b.
This is an okay shampoo but nothing about it really wowed me. It's by no means a bad product, but it's pretty much like any other shampoo. It didn't dry my hair out though so that was good.
Jenna H.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
I love this! I use it as a leave in conditioner and it's all I need. It leaves my hair feeling soft and silky and my frizz is mostly gone!
Lismary R.
This is the most, I love it! It leaves me super soft hair and its price is affordable to your pocket. I recommend it a lot!
Joann Claire I.
Calderglen avenue , Blantyre
Didn’t like the smell and texture of this product! It didn’t react to my oily skin well! Would maybe try again but not for a long while
Katherine E.
Doral, FL
The texture of this shampoo is super creamy and with just a little product you can achieve a good amount of foam to cover all your hair. It is formulated with naturally derived ingredients, which deeply moisturize the three layers of each strand of hair, which greatly improves dry hair. This shampoo has absolutely nothing to envy to any of the products available at the hairdresser. I love how it feels the difference in the hair from the moment you rinse it
member-f781b
My hair didn't feel brittle after shampooing. I  recommend this product to my friends and family .the smell is awesome
Ellen P.
Yuma
My favorite part is the smell of this shampoo... it's so nice!! I get highlights so my hair can get pretty dry and brittle and this shampoo did help keep moisture in it; i think I like dumb Blound by bed head more just because my hair gets bleached so much. But this shampoo and conditioner are much more affordable!
kammy b.
Neutrogena is a really good product really anything is that like yeah they're all good so by then I guess I don't really care
Lisa S.
I may try other shampoos and conditioners for a change but I ALWAYS come back to this line! It is my staple shampoo and conditioner. I also use the deep conditioner at least monthly. I am a neutrogena fan! I have used the cleansing shampoo as needed for decades.
Sacha B.
Have you tried the Neutrogena Triple Moisture cream conditioner?