BY NEUTROGENA

Treat your tresses each time you shower with Neutrogena Triple Moisture Cream Lather Shampoo. It does much more than wash and clean. This color treated hair shampoo leaves it feeling luxuriously soft and smooth. This 8.5 fl oz Neutrogena shampoo is a revolutionary formula that treats each strand and dissolves away dirt, oil and other impurities. It contains three naturally derived extracts that are designed to penetrate into the shaft. Olive provides the needed care in the center, while meadowfoam seed works for the middle layer. Sweet almond moisturizes the surface. It even works on over-processed and severely dry strands so you notice a difference with just the first use.
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Cream Lather Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz:

• Leaves your hair feeling clean and silky
  • Color treated hair shampoo adds hydration to keep it from drying out
  • Penetrates deeply into each hair
  • 8.5 fl oz Neutrogena shampoo is made with olive oil, meadofoam seed and almond
  • Olive oil is made to add hydration to the center of the hair
  • Meadowfoam seed treats the middle of the hair
  • Almond adds moisture for the outer surface
  • Easily treats hair that is excessively dry
  • Gently lifts away dirt, oil and more

Ingredients: Water, sodium trideceth sulfate, sodium lauroamphoacetate, sodium chloride, cocamide mea, meadowfoam (limnanthes alba) seed oil, olive (olea europaea) fruit oil, panthenyl ethyl ether, sodium benzotriazolyl butylphenol sulfonate, polyquaternium-7, amodimethicone, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, castor isostearate succinate, dimethiconol, sweet almond (prunus amygdalus dulcis) oil, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, cetyl alcohol, guar (cyamopsis tetragonoloba) gum, citric acid, tea dodecylbenzenesulfonate, fragrance.

Directions:

Instructions: Apply To wet hair And work into a gentle lather with fingertips.Rinse well.

• Have you tried the Neutrogena Triple Moisture cream conditioner? 3 Answers
Angela L.
White Plains, NY
I really liked using Neutrogena moisture shampoo. It has a great scent to it and you only need a little bit at a time. The fact it was safe on colored hair was a plus too. I would definitely recommend it and purchase it again.
S J.
My hair is quite thick and wavy and is prone to frizzing. So after trying the Neutrogena Triple Moisture Cream Shampoo it left my hair feeling very soft and silky and more manageable. It also has a lovely fresh sweet smell which I could smell throughout the day. Overall this product left my hair looking and feeling more healthy shiny and with extra life to it without the frizz which I am prone to. I liked it that much I have purchased another 2 since :-)
Lindsay M.
Toronto, ON
This is great! Not good for everyday use. Maybe 1-2 times a week. Super conditioning
Kelly L.
This is a great drugstore shampoo if you have really dry hair. I used to use this for my dyed hair before I had to switch to purple shampoo since I dyed it blonde. It really helps keeps my hair soft and healthy for a good price! Even with the extra hydration it doesn't weigh down my hair or make it excessively oily! It's perfect!
Ruzica R.
Good product smells good good for the skin really nice and moisturizing get it it's good
Fritzie O.
Chula Vista, CA
Definitely love this shampoo! The scent is light, kinda smells like a baby shampoo. It moisturizes my hair even when it's too dry and during wintertime as well. I also use the triple moisture conditioner. They're both perfect!
Zuhra A.
I love this app so far so much variety and lots of different variety and lots to offer with different
Keera W.
Salt Lake City, UT
I absolutely love this! I have dry scalp and a lot of shampoos seem to make it worse. This is one of the few products that helps relieve my dry scalp until it is just about gone. It does have a little bit of a smell, but I will take it over an itchy scalp.
Marina T.
I love how this shampoo keeps my hair hydrated. I have straight, color treated hair (medium brown) and it works very well to mantain the color. My hair tends to be oily in the roots but because of the dye it is very dry in the ends. I use with the conditioner every other day and I consider it a very good treatment. I would recommend this shampoo if you have color treated hair that needs hydration.
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
This shampoo/conditioner combo is my all time favorite. It's SO nourishing to my damaged, color treated hair but don't oil up my very oil-prone roots. Honestly a perfect hair product and the smell is to die for! I hope they never stop making this because it will always be my go-to.
Sacha B.
Have you tried the Neutrogena Triple Moisture cream conditioner?