BY NEUTROGENA

Treat your tresses each time you shower with Neutrogena Triple Moisture Cream Lather Shampoo. It does much more than wash and clean. This color treated hair shampoo leaves it feeling luxuriously soft and smooth. This 8.5 fl oz Neutrogena shampoo is a revolutionary formula that treats each strand and dissolves away dirt, oil and other impurities. It contains three naturally derived extracts that are designed to penetrate into the shaft. Olive provides the needed care in the center, while meadowfoam seed works for the middle layer. Sweet almond moisturizes the surface. It even works on over-processed and severely dry strands so you notice a difference with just the first use.
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Cream Lather Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz:

• Leaves your hair feeling clean and silky
  • Color treated hair shampoo adds hydration to keep it from drying out
  • Penetrates deeply into each hair
  • 8.5 fl oz Neutrogena shampoo is made with olive oil, meadofoam seed and almond
  • Olive oil is made to add hydration to the center of the hair
  • Meadowfoam seed treats the middle of the hair
  • Almond adds moisture for the outer surface
  • Easily treats hair that is excessively dry
  • Gently lifts away dirt, oil and more

Ingredients: Water, sodium trideceth sulfate, sodium lauroamphoacetate, sodium chloride, cocamide mea, meadowfoam (limnanthes alba) seed oil, olive (olea europaea) fruit oil, panthenyl ethyl ether, sodium benzotriazolyl butylphenol sulfonate, polyquaternium-7, amodimethicone, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, castor isostearate succinate, dimethiconol, sweet almond (prunus amygdalus dulcis) oil, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, cetyl alcohol, guar (cyamopsis tetragonoloba) gum, citric acid, tea dodecylbenzenesulfonate, fragrance.

Directions:

Instructions: Apply To wet hair And work into a gentle lather with fingertips.Rinse well.

• Have you tried the Neutrogena Triple Moisture cream condi...3 Answers
Samantha S.
Philadelphia, PA
I Hated it. It dried out my hair and made it brittle after a week. I don't recommend anyone buying it
Rose G.
Brooklyn, IA
Well i have never used neutrogenia product before, so how could i compare it to having 3 times the moisture cream lather shampoo.?
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
Okay, I would like to say something great about this product. However, I cannot. It made my hair rough, stiff, and hard to take a brush through it. It kind of made my hair feel like straw even after using conditioner. I would never use this product again.
Sonya J.
ANTIOCH, TN
This shampoo left my hair dry and frizzy.. it did not moisturize at all and it did not later up well in my hair
Stella R.
Did not like this shampoo at all..left my hair dry and brittle. Not smooth at all
Joann Claire I.
Calderglen avenue , Blantyre
Didn’t like the smell and texture of this product! It didn’t react to my oily skin well! Would maybe try again but not for a long while
Heather M.
Chesterfield, SC
I didn't really care for this shampoo. I had trouble styling my hair like normal after I used this.
Ashley S.
This shampoo is fine for the price but not one I would recommend to friends. My hair was so dry after using this product not at all full of moisture as advertised. The conditioner is even worse. I think as a stand alone shampoo it's okay but there are definitely better products out there.
elliott b.
This is an okay shampoo but nothing about it really wowed me. It's by no means a bad product, but it's pretty much like any other shampoo. It didn't dry my hair out though so that was good.
Daiana L.
It's decent. I didn't really like it but that might be me it all depends on different types of skin.
Sacha B.
Have you tried the Neutrogena Triple Moisture cream conditioner?