BY NEUTROGENA

Treat your tresses each time you shower with Neutrogena Triple Moisture Cream Lather Shampoo. It does much more than wash and clean. This color treated hair shampoo leaves it feeling luxuriously soft and smooth. This 8.5 fl oz Neutrogena shampoo is a revolutionary formula that treats each strand and dissolves away dirt, oil and other impurities. It contains three naturally derived extracts that are designed to penetrate into the shaft. Olive provides the needed care in the center, while meadowfoam seed works for the middle layer. Sweet almond moisturizes the surface. It even works on over-processed and severely dry strands so you notice a difference with just the first use.
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Cream Lather Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz:

• Leaves your hair feeling clean and silky
  • Color treated hair shampoo adds hydration to keep it from drying out
  • Penetrates deeply into each hair
  • 8.5 fl oz Neutrogena shampoo is made with olive oil, meadofoam seed and almond
  • Olive oil is made to add hydration to the center of the hair
  • Meadowfoam seed treats the middle of the hair
  • Almond adds moisture for the outer surface
  • Easily treats hair that is excessively dry
  • Gently lifts away dirt, oil and more

Ingredients: Water, sodium trideceth sulfate, sodium lauroamphoacetate, sodium chloride, cocamide mea, meadowfoam (limnanthes alba) seed oil, olive (olea europaea) fruit oil, panthenyl ethyl ether, sodium benzotriazolyl butylphenol sulfonate, polyquaternium-7, amodimethicone, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, castor isostearate succinate, dimethiconol, sweet almond (prunus amygdalus dulcis) oil, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, cetyl alcohol, guar (cyamopsis tetragonoloba) gum, citric acid, tea dodecylbenzenesulfonate, fragrance.

Directions:

Instructions: Apply To wet hair And work into a gentle lather with fingertips.Rinse well.

• Have you tried the Neutrogena Triple Moisture cream condi...4 Answers
Bo S.
Flushing, NY
I have fine light weight hair, this triple mo is my favorite. not too heavy on my hair, keep my hair soft, shiny and light weight. the best!!! i don't need to use conditioner daily, instead i use the conditioner as my weekly hair treatment.
nerali m.
Neutrogena is perfect is my favorite product worldwide recommend 'm very satisfied with the results always efficient use it on anyone who wants to use i buy last month
Margarita G.
Castro Valley, CA
If you've never tried Neutrogena triple moisture cream lather shampoo that you've been living under a rock your whole life you need to kill yourself. This shampoo is in the mid to expensive price range it's not too bad probably the same time that I sent you can get it it comes in a tube so it's easy to use in a wet shower at last a long time because a little squirt heads up Latin leave your hair feeling
Dale B.
Hamburg, PA
The shampoo goes very well with the triple moisture conditioner, and certainly boosts its health effects, although at some point, perhaps all that moisture is overkill.
Tony M.
It is rare that I find a product that works as fast as this one. I was in my local CVS and saw they had this on sale so I tried it works amazing I would have paid full price. I would advise anyone to use this product
Scott C.
Charlotte, NC
This is my favorite shampoo. It's been around forever and I can see why. It leaves my hair soft, manageable and not greasy or dry. I have been using it for quite a while and highly recommend it. Great scent as well.
Kelly O.
Attica, NY
I loved the rich and creamy feel of this shampoo ( and conditioner). I have very long and thick hair that is dry. I use a heat straightener daily too which leaves it damaged. This product left it smooth and less frizzy. I wish it came in larger bottles though as it's pretty pricey for the size.
Sheryl S.
North Salem, NY
Lathers nicely, rinses clean, and smells wonderful. A little goes a long way, and leaves my hair soft and shiny. Can't use every day because it starts to weigh my hair down. Otherwise, I would recommend highly.
Heidi G.
Amesbury, MA
Extremely moisturizing for my dry an frizzy hair. My chemically treated hair loves this. I would give it five stars, but I still had to use a serum after my hair dried to totally get rid of the frizzies.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Great combo! I love this shampoo and conditioner. It really makes your hair feel soft and silky without making it shiny and have a greasy feel to it. It moisturizes the scalp really well and leaves hair feeling clean for a few days. Love
Sacha B.
Have you tried the Neutrogena Triple Moisture cream conditioner?

Amazon