jo r.
I adore this shampoo as I live right on the water in the hot FLORIDA KEYS, in the most humid temps.From salty ocean to chemically treated pools to riding in the salty air and completely wind blown on my harley my hair can really take a beating . Having hair that is waist length you have to really be careful what you use and it has to be able to take care of all of the above harsh life living and loving events I put my hair through. Triple moisture shampoo makes my hair so incredibly shiny and picture perfect I never ever have to use the excuse of having a bad hair day with Triple moisture shampoo by Neutrogena a bad hair day is no longer in my vocabulary!