BY NEUTROGENA

Treat your tresses each time you shower with Neutrogena Triple Moisture Cream Lather Shampoo. It does much more than wash and clean. This color treated hair shampoo leaves it feeling luxuriously soft and smooth. This 8.5 fl oz Neutrogena shampoo is a revolutionary formula that treats each strand and dissolves away dirt, oil and other impurities. It contains three naturally derived extracts that are designed to penetrate into the shaft. Olive provides the needed care in the center, while meadowfoam seed works for the middle layer. Sweet almond moisturizes the surface. It even works on over-processed and severely dry strands so you notice a difference with just the first use.
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Cream Lather Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz:

• Leaves your hair feeling clean and silky
  • Color treated hair shampoo adds hydration to keep it from drying out
  • Penetrates deeply into each hair
  • 8.5 fl oz Neutrogena shampoo is made with olive oil, meadofoam seed and almond
  • Olive oil is made to add hydration to the center of the hair
  • Meadowfoam seed treats the middle of the hair
  • Almond adds moisture for the outer surface
  • Easily treats hair that is excessively dry
  • Gently lifts away dirt, oil and more

Ingredients: Water, sodium trideceth sulfate, sodium lauroamphoacetate, sodium chloride, cocamide mea, meadowfoam (limnanthes alba) seed oil, olive (olea europaea) fruit oil, panthenyl ethyl ether, sodium benzotriazolyl butylphenol sulfonate, polyquaternium-7, amodimethicone, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, castor isostearate succinate, dimethiconol, sweet almond (prunus amygdalus dulcis) oil, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, cetyl alcohol, guar (cyamopsis tetragonoloba) gum, citric acid, tea dodecylbenzenesulfonate, fragrance.

Directions:

Instructions: Apply To wet hair And work into a gentle lather with fingertips.Rinse well.

• Have you tried the Neutrogena Triple Moisture cream condi...3 Answers
elliott b.
This is an okay shampoo but nothing about it really wowed me. It's by no means a bad product, but it's pretty much like any other shampoo. It didn't dry my hair out though so that was good.
Keera W.
Salt Lake City, UT
I absolutely love this! I have dry scalp and a lot of shampoos seem to make it worse. This is one of the few products that helps relieve my dry scalp until it is just about gone. It does have a little bit of a smell, but I will take it over an itchy scalp.
l V.
Easton, PA
This shampoo works pretty well. It does not have the best scent which is something that disappointed me when I first used it. It is long lasting and is great for an oily scalp. A little goes a long way.
Kristy S.
I love this shampoo!! It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling healthy and looking great! It has a thick creamy texture and works into a good lather. Neutrogena Triple Moisture cream leather shampoo is one of my favorite go-to drugstore brand shampoos!
Shama P.
Columbus, OH
I love this hair treatment brand because it doesn't nearly damage or weigh down my hair as much. Would definitely buy again. Definitely worth every dollar and you can easily get it from target or Walmart!!! I like the other neutragena hair treatments
sarah d.
palmerton, PA
I bought this because I had a coupon for it. Helps make your hair nice and smooth. It smells great and really gets my hair feeling soft and clean. It is more expensive than other brands but I feel like it works well if not better than other brands.
Ellen P.
Yuma
My favorite part is the smell of this shampoo... it's so nice!! I get highlights so my hair can get pretty dry and brittle and this shampoo did help keep moisture in it; i think I like dumb Blound by bed head more just because my hair gets bleached so much. But this shampoo and conditioner are much more affordable!
Fritzie O.
Chula Vista, CA
Definitely love this shampoo! The scent is light, kinda smells like a baby shampoo. It moisturizes my hair even when it's too dry and during wintertime as well. I also use the triple moisture conditioner. They're both perfect!
Lisa S.
I may try other shampoos and conditioners for a change but I ALWAYS come back to this line! It is my staple shampoo and conditioner. I also use the deep conditioner at least monthly. I am a neutrogena fan! I have used the cleansing shampoo as needed for decades.
jo r.
I adore this shampoo as I live right on the water in the hot FLORIDA KEYS, in the most humid temps.From salty ocean to chemically treated pools to riding in the salty air and completely wind blown on my harley my hair can really take a beating . Having hair that is waist length you have to really be careful what you use and it has to be able to take care of all of the above harsh life living and loving events I put my hair through. Triple moisture shampoo makes my hair so incredibly shiny and picture perfect I never ever have to use the excuse of having a bad hair day with Triple moisture shampoo by Neutrogena a bad hair day is no longer in my vocabulary!
Sacha B.
Have you tried the Neutrogena Triple Moisture cream conditioner?