BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Neutrogena® Triple Age Repair Night Moisturizer targets the 3 skin issues that age you most for a difference you'll see in just 4 weeks. HEXINOL® Technology and vitamin C are clinically proven to help smooth the look of wrinkles, even skin tone, and restore skin's appearance.

• HEXINOL® technology
  • Vitamin C.

HOW TO USE

• Every night after cleansing, massage evenly over face and neck.
  • Avoid contact with eyes.

INGREDIENT

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Steareth-2, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Steareth-21, Hexylresorcinol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Copolymer, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Sclerotium Gum, Xylitol, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Disodium Edta, Stearyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Lignoceryl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Fragrance

Neutrogena® Triple Age Repair Night Moisturizer
  • "Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and doesn't have a strong odor. I do notice a difference in the texture and tone of my skin when I use it. This is my daily go to.." in 11 reviews
  • "Great moisturizer for winter and at night. I have dry skin. But this hydrates and firms. Best of both worlds. Love the feel of my skin." in 10 reviews
Macy G.
As a long time user of Neutrogena products, I was very happy to see they started making moisturizing "creams" again. I am 58 years old and find I am ready for some additional "umph" in my regime to maintain my skin. Sadly, for a time, Neutrogena stopped making their facial creams and only lotions were available (I think this is around the time Johnson&Johnson bought Neutrogena). Lotions just were not enough for me. I left that feedback here on Amazon and also on the Neutrogena website. In the meantime, I tried several other brands of facial moisturizers and some were "OK" but I never found another that compared to the Neutrogena products that I had previously used. In Febuary, I became aware of this new line of moisturizing creams from Neutrogena and was excited to try them. And so now, after several months of using them I am ready to rate and review them and I must say I am very pleased. One of the first things I noticed is the increase in the SPF in the daytime moisturizer. YAY! The previous version had a 15 SPF. Both the day and night creams are wonderfully creamy, not too heavy, not too light, and are absorbed into my skin easily. The method of application I use is to pat a few "dots" of cream around my face and gently massage in until absorbed. These new creams seem to be lightly tinted and perhaps that is why my skin color is looking more even. After 6 months of use, I am very happy with these Neutrogena facial moisturizers, the day AND night versions of the Triple Age Repair moisturizers, and hope they keep them in their line!
Ashley S.
I usually use the Deep Moisture Night Cream by Neutrogena but they were all out at the drugstore the last time I needed to pick it up so I grabbed this instead. It is much lighter than the Deep Moisture cream and sinks into the skin almost instantly. It has a very light but pleasant scent and it left my skin feeling very soft in the morning. I've only been using it a week so I can't attest to its anti-aging properties but so far I like it
Lesley S.
This is a great, affordable product for me because I feel my skin looks and feels better in the morning using this. I have very oily skin and this doesn’t create a “morning shine” on my face. Formula is very smooth and creamy and the smell is pleasant, not full of chemical smell as some others.
Rachel C.
Carmel, IN
This moisturizes my face so well at night and when I wake up the next day it is all absorbed and my face isn’t oily. I don’t use it every single night just because it is very moisturizing and some days my face is more oily then others. Overall it is a great night cream.
Inga S.
Absorbed quickly, does not cause irritation. Nice packaging, very durable and looks like expensive cream. Very gentle on skin, smooth. Not pricey. Budget friendly, not going to break the wallet. Reduce the appearance of fine lines, but it’s not a magical potion.
Karolina W.
Mount Prospect
It is a very light and watery cream but it does give your skin moisture after you shower or bath. It has a light scent that is not overpowering and I’ve only used this night cream since I’ve purchased it many years ago because I love the formula
Tracy M.
Lumberton
Neutrogena Triple Age Repair Night Moisturizer is widely available and very affordable. This would probably be a good product for dry skin but it was too heavy for my oily skin.
Emilie P.
Yreka
I love this overnight cream, you wake up in the morning feelings refreshed and immediately notice a difference when you look in the mirror! Its not super expensive and I would honestly probably pay more for this amazing product if I had to!
Karyn G.
Stuarts Draft
It’s a bit pricey but a little goes a long way. I’ve been using this for awhile now and am happy with the results. It can burn around the eye area if your skin is easily irritated. I’m going to look for something new next time.
Teresa B.
Mount Union
My aging skin looks fresh and vibrant.
This product makes my skin appear and feel that it is holding more moisture. Too, my skin appears to have a vibrant glow when I use this moisturizer. That alone contributes to the more youthful appearance of my skin. I don’t stop with my face. I use it on my neck, upper chest and back of my hands. All these areas give away my age and the Triple Age moisturizer aids in keeping these areas plump in appearance.
Johannah S.
Love Neutrogena was wondering how well this works
Alissa P.
Stoughton , MA
Does this product work the same as a high quality brand from Sephora?
Sandra D.