Neutrogena Triple Age Repair Night Cream

Targets the 3 skin issues that visibly age you most for younger-looking skin. This rich moisturizer, powered by hexinol technology and vitamin C, is clinically proven to help: smooth the look of wrinkles even skin tone visibly firm skin for a noticeable difference you'll see in just 4 weeks. Vitamin C: formulated with vitamin C to gently help diffuse the look of dark spots while evening out skin tone. Hexinol technology: helps boost skin's ability to restore its appearance, smoothing the look of wrinkles, visibly evening skin tone, and visibly improving skin firmness. Nourishing glycerin: moisturizes deeply, instantly improving the look and feel of skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Macy G.
As a long time user of Neutrogena products, I was very happy to see they started making moisturizing "creams" again. I am 58 years old and find I am ready for some additional "umph" in my regime to maintain my skin. Sadly, for a time, Neutrogena stopped making their facial creams and only lotions were available (I think this is around the time Johnson&Johnson bought Neutrogena). Lotions just were not enough for me. I left that feedback here on Amazon and also on the Neutrogena website. In the meantime, I tried several other brands of facial moisturizers and some were "OK" but I never found another that compared to the Neutrogena products that I had previously used. In Febuary, I became aware of this new line of moisturizing creams from Neutrogena and was excited to try them. And so now, after several months of using them I am ready to rate and review them and I must say I am very pleased. One of the first things I noticed is the increase in the SPF in the daytime moisturizer. YAY! The previous version had a 15 SPF. Both the day and night creams are wonderfully creamy, not too heavy, not too light, and are absorbed into my skin easily. The method of application I use is to pat a few "dots" of cream around my face and gently massage in until absorbed. These new creams seem to be lightly tinted and perhaps that is why my skin color is looking more even. After 6 months of use, I am very happy with these Neutrogena facial moisturizers, the day AND night versions of the Triple Age Repair moisturizers, and hope they keep them in their line!
Samantha H.
This was a rich moisturizer but it was heavily scented. Often when I applied it it would sting my skin. It also did pill up on itself if you used to much with I am not a fan of. If the product pills it means too much of it is sitting on the surface and not sinking in. This was only ok. I wouldn’t repurchase.
Rachel C.
Carmel, IN
This moisturizes my face so well at night and when I wake up the next day it is all absorbed and my face isn’t oily. I don’t use it every single night just because it is very moisturizing and some days my face is more oily then others. Overall it is a great night cream.
Amanda W.
Hemlock, MI
I can really tell this cream works. I enjoy waking up in the morning and knowing my face feels much more radiant and has that bounce I used to have when I was much younger. I like using lotion at night, knowing it is working while I sleep.
Steph P.
Saint Louis, MO
Smells really nice. Definitely a night cream and pretty thick. I wouldn’t use this during the day, but I love it overnight. Not greasy or clogging. I especially like this cream in the winter months when my skin needs a little extra boost.
Ashley S.
Dayton, KY
Next to Olay neutrogena is my second favorite skin care line. In my opinion it works. I have problem skin so I like that it is geared toward that also. Would buy it again and would recommend it to others.
Jamie B.
The neutrogena night care is one that I would cuddle up with at night if I could. I wake up and can feel the difference. I feel refreshed and young and my face doesn't feel dry at all. I would recommend this to friends.
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Sandra D.
Las Vegas, NV
Used this cream for about a month. When applied it's very thin and it felt like it w asnt absorbing in my skin. I saw no change in my skin. Nice scent. Picked it up at Wal-Mart, very affordable.
Taynara M.
Catonsville, MD
Love all theit products! They work so well on my skin and it's so hard for me to find something that I like that much. I have a super oily and sensitive skin. This one specially
Alissa P.
Stoughton, MA
Does this product work the same as a high quality brand from Sephora?
Sandra D.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used Neutrogena Triple Age Repair Night Cream and what did you think!?