Neutrogena® Triple Age Repair Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 25
Our anti-wrinkle moisturizer targets the three biggest skin issues that age you most for a noticeable difference in just four weeks.. This rich moisturizer, powered by Hexinol®Technology and Vitamin C, is clinically proven to help:
- Smooth the look of wrinkles
- Even skin tone
- Visibly firm skin
When used with other sun protection measures, the Broad Spectrum SPF 25 protection helps skin resist future signs of aging caused by the sun.
HOW TO USE
For best results: Apply evenly to face and neck every morning after cleansing.
For Sunscreen Use:
- apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- The Neutrogena® approach to aging skin is simple: We’re not anti-aging, we’re anti-wrinkles™. We're about celebrating the beauty of aging with healthy, hydrated, even-looking skin.
Avobenzone 2% (Sunscreen)
Homosalate 4% (Sunscreen)
Octisalate 4% (Sunscreen)
Octocrylene 2% (Sunscreen)
Water, styrene/acrylates copolymer, silica, beeswax, cyclopentasiloxane, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, chlorphenesin, disodium EDTA, triethanolamine, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, BHT, methylisothiazolinone, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, fragrance.
helps prevent sunburn
if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For SunScreen Use:
apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
reapply at least every 2 hours
use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Other Information protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabricssee more...
Top Questions See all 9 Q&A
- "Neutrogena has the absolute best moisturizer I have ever found. It genuinely makes my skin hydrated and I have oily skin on parts of my face and dry skin in other parts and this moisturizer doesn't make the oily parts worse, it smooths the dry parts but doesn't make the oily parts more oily. Love it and I won't need to look for another moisturizer." in 11 reviews
- "I have tried many creams this one of my fav's it preforms well and does the job of firming and moisturizing." in 10 reviews
The packaging is sleek and elegant- consistent with traditional Neutrogena branding. Because if the higher price point, I actually had to get an employee at Target to unlock this item for me and purchase the item separately before I continued my shopping trip.
This product has a light, fresh smell and creamy consistency. Not overly greasy, and spf to boot- not too shabby. For the first couple hours, my skin is supple, and remains moisturized.
This product is not, however, long lasting. Unless you carry the tub with you, your face tightens dramatically through out the day.
The SPF and convenience are a plus, though for the price I would hope the duration would be a bit greater.
For my normal one. So I was pleased that it wasn’t too expensive. It seems to work fine. The only negative thing that I have to say is that I don’t like the smell. It’s not a bad smell. It’s sort of flowery, but I just prefer it to have no scent. But overall it’s a good product.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos