BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Our anti-wrinkle moisturizer targets the three biggest skin issues that age you most for a noticeable difference in just four weeks.. This rich moisturizer, powered by Hexinol®Technology and Vitamin C, is clinically proven to help:

1. Smooth the look of wrinkles
  2. Even skin tone
  3. Visibly firm skin

When used with other sun protection measures, the Broad Spectrum SPF 25 protection helps skin resist future signs of aging caused by the sun.

HOW TO USE

For best results: Apply evenly to face and neck every morning after cleansing.

For Sunscreen Use:

• apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply at least every 2 hours
  • use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
    • The Neutrogena® approach to aging skin is simple: We’re not anti-aging, we’re anti-wrinkles™. We're about celebrating the beauty of aging with healthy, hydrated, even-looking skin.

Active ingredient

Avobenzone 2% (Sunscreen)
Homosalate 4% (Sunscreen)
Octisalate 4% (Sunscreen)
Octocrylene 2% (Sunscreen)

Inactive ingredients

Water, styrene/acrylates copolymer, silica, beeswax, cyclopentasiloxane, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, chlorphenesin, disodium EDTA, triethanolamine, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, BHT, methylisothiazolinone, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, fragrance.

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

For SunScreen Use:
apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
reapply at least every 2 hours
use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other Information protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

• I'm 39 years old and fabulous 😄, however I'm looking for a moist...1 Answers
  • What types of results are people having with this moisturizer? ...2 Answers
  • Does this soak into the skin nicely or leave an oily feeling? 1 Answers
Michelle B.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this because I was out of my normal moisturizer and it was a fair price. I didn’t want to pay too much for this one and then a lot
For my normal one. So I was pleased that it wasn’t too expensive. It seems to work fine. The only negative thing that I have to say is that I don’t like the smell. It’s not a bad smell. It’s sort of flowery, but I just prefer it to have no scent. But overall it’s a good product.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
I started using this at the first sign I had of aging... Those little likes around your eyes. They are still there but this does help for a temporary fix, especially if applied under the makeup.
Crystal X.
Sparks, NV
I love that it has SPF 25, which provide good amount of sun protection time. Like the way it applies and not greasy at all. My skin absorb it as I apply, makes me believe it is moisturized. As for the claim of triple age repaire, I guess it means; sun protection, nurture the skin and some magical ingredients that I can never remember how to spell.for sun protection purpose, need to reapply every two hours. It's universal rule for good protection. Na matter which brand.It has a very light scent. Will repurchase if nothing new and interesting on the market that I want to try.
TK K.
I picked this product up in Target on a whim while looking for an anti-aging moisturizer. Turns out, it's great! It seems pricey for a Target find, but a little goes a long way with this stuff. And after about 2 weeks of usage, my face is really starting to show results! Couldn't be happier with my random find!
Mara S.
Mohave Valley, AZ
Don't feel like it did too much firming. I bought this at Walmart due to a good recommendation. I ended up not even using all of it because it seemed too heavy on my face. I have dry skin most of the time but it can easily get oily if I use heavy creams and this stuff just felt like it sat on my face all day.
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
this used to be one of my favorite night time moisturizers. i like that the cream is a little thicker and heavier but didn't clog my pores or make my face feel greasy. i would only use it at night as i find its a little much under makeup
Sarah M.
Carter Lake, IA
I bought this for my husband to tighten the skin around his eyes. IT WORKED! Like a charm. It took 10 years off of him. Well worth the price. I will be buying this repeatedly in the future! We are firm believers
Janae M.
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Bobbie H.
I bought this cream a year ago for the winter months. I found it to be gentle and not bad smelling. It didn't leave my skin oily. I bought this at the local Walgreens. It met most of my expectations except it needed to be reapplied a lot. I would recommend this to other women, but only if they don't mind reapplying it often
Maryory M.
This moisturizer provides many benefits to the skin could not finish say in this review. It is definitely the best creams , leave your face smooth and completely clean of impurities. So I recommend and do not forget to buy it because I seriously do not regret to have it. A basic kit in our skin care . Oh yes , I love her
What types of results are people having with this moisturizer? I'm starting to get fine lines around my eyes and lips, and am looking for something to help with firming and a little discoloration.
Jacqueline  R.
I'm 39 years old and fabulous 😄, however I'm looking for a moisturizer for mature women. Can someone let me know if this Neutrogena Firming Facial Moisturizer would be recommended for mature women. I don't have sensitive skin so I am willing to try it, what are your thoughts? Thank you in advance.
Savannah W.
Does this soak into the skin nicely or leave an oily feeling?