BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Our anti-wrinkle moisturizer targets the three biggest skin issues that age you most for a noticeable difference in just four weeks.. This rich moisturizer, powered by Hexinol®Technology and Vitamin C, is clinically proven to help:

1. Smooth the look of wrinkles
  2. Even skin tone
  3. Visibly firm skin

When used with other sun protection measures, the Broad Spectrum SPF 25 protection helps skin resist future signs of aging caused by the sun.

HOW TO USE

For best results: Apply evenly to face and neck every morning after cleansing.

For Sunscreen Use:

• apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply at least every 2 hours
  • use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
    • The Neutrogena® approach to aging skin is simple: We’re not anti-aging, we’re anti-wrinkles™. We're about celebrating the beauty of aging with healthy, hydrated, even-looking skin.

Active ingredient

Avobenzone 2% (Sunscreen)
Homosalate 4% (Sunscreen)
Octisalate 4% (Sunscreen)
Octocrylene 2% (Sunscreen)

Inactive ingredients

Water, styrene/acrylates copolymer, silica, beeswax, cyclopentasiloxane, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, chlorphenesin, disodium EDTA, triethanolamine, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, BHT, methylisothiazolinone, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, fragrance.

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

For SunScreen Use:
apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
reapply at least every 2 hours
use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other Information protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

• I'm 39 years old and fabulous 😄, however I'm looking for...1 Answers
  • What types of results are people having with this moistur...2 Answers
  • Does this soak into the skin nicely or leave an oily feel...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Triple Age Repair Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 25
  • "Neutrogena has the absolute best moisturizer I have ever found. It genuinely makes my skin hydrated and I have oily skin on parts of my face and dry skin in other parts and this moisturizer doesn't make the oily parts worse, it smooths the dry parts but doesn't make the oily parts more oily. Love it and I won't need to look for another moisturizer." in 11 reviews
  • "I have tried many creams this one of my fav's it preforms well and does the job of firming and moisturizing." in 10 reviews
Alex A.
I used this cream for 2 weeks just a drop to cover face and neck area. This hurt! On application! After almost 2 weeks my face broke out with tiny pimples that were not black or white heads looked like hives. As soon as i stopped the use they came down. I would never buy this again.
Laura O.
Hoschton, GA
Just started using this product so not sure what I think about it yet. It's been ok so far but I'd like another couple months. Packaging is fine. Price was ok too. I've used other neutrogena prodcts and liked those so hoping this one will be just as good.
Rebecca W.
I’ve been using neutrogena face moisturizers for years and never has any reaction to them. This is heavily fragranced and at times made me break out. Heavy moisturizer, only use at night. Way too heavy for daily wear. I didn’t see any noticeable differences in my skin or wrinkles/tightness.
Isabella B.
I was actually turned onto this product by my mother- at 47 years old, her skincare regime has kept her looking younger than ever. I thought that perhaps I would find similar success with this product.

The packaging is sleek and elegant- consistent with traditional Neutrogena branding. Because if the higher price point, I actually had to get an employee at Target to unlock this item for me and purchase the item separately before I continued my shopping trip.

This product has a light, fresh smell and creamy consistency. Not overly greasy, and spf to boot- not too shabby. For the first couple hours, my skin is supple, and remains moisturized.

This product is not, however, long lasting. Unless you carry the tub with you, your face tightens dramatically through out the day.

The SPF and convenience are a plus, though for the price I would hope the duration would be a bit greater.
Sara M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am generally a huge fan of Neutrogena skin care, and this moisturizer is no exception to that. I love it, I use it daily in the morning and evening. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized and soft without leaving any stickiness or tackiness on my skin, and applying makeup over it is no problem.
Michelle B.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this because I was out of my normal moisturizer and it was a fair price. I didn’t want to pay too much for this one and then a lot
For my normal one. So I was pleased that it wasn’t too expensive. It seems to work fine. The only negative thing that I have to say is that I don’t like the smell. It’s not a bad smell. It’s sort of flowery, but I just prefer it to have no scent. But overall it’s a good product.
Marie S.
Murrieta
This product really feels great on the skin and smells good too. It leaves my skin dewy but not oily. It has sunscreen built into the product which is so amazing to put on before the day starts. Gives a nice glow to the skin. Affordable price. Would recommend!
Brandi K.
Lolo, MT
This is one of my favorite nifht time repairing creams i love the texture and smell on my skin it also really maked thing look smooth and defined by morning and a little product goes along way, i highly recommend trying this if your looking for a good night cream.
Elizabeth G.
I’ve only purchased once. Don’t like I’ll be purchasing again. It does help with wrinkles and all of that. Goes on smoothly no scent and does have spf. I have oily skin and my tzone especially gets super oily with this cream. Maybe next time I’ll make sure to buy oil free one.
Kim V.
Purchased at: ULTA
I recently switched to this from the hydra-boost line. I still love the product but needed something for aging as I am approaching higher digits. So far, I am really enjoying this moisturizer. The smell is pleasant and doesn't linger for long.
What types of results are people having with this moisturizer? I'm starting to get fine lines around my eyes and lips, and am looking for something to help with firming and a little discoloration.
Savannah W.
Does this soak into the skin nicely or leave an oily feeling?
Jacqueline  R.
I'm 39 years old and fabulous 😄, however I'm looking for a moisturizer for mature women. Can someone let me know if this Neutrogena Firming Facial Moisturizer would be recommended for mature women. I don't have sensitive skin so I am willing to try it, what are your thoughts? Thank you in advance.
Garcia M.
Iowa City
I want to know which facial cream of this brand is better for moisturizing the skin, I have oily skin but very dry in some moments?