BY NEUTROGENA

Norwegian Formula So concentrated that only a small amount leaves dry, cracked hands noticeably softer and smoother after just one application. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kim R.
This hand moisturizers are so convenient. The price was average and well worth the purchase. They're easy to throw in your bag for on the go use. I purchase these at Walmart and would repurchase in the future. One positive about these is that they don't leave a sticky feel to your skin which I find a very important component.
Syd😸 T.
These give me very soft hand and on the go. I love the travel size it is very convenient. I take these wherever I go and they are an instant relief to my dry hands. The only improvement is they are kind of pricey for the size.
Amber H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Perfect size for me! Really helped my dry skin!! Not to expensive like other lotions!! I would recommend this lotion to anyone! My oldest son uses the lotion his skin is dry sometimes and he likes the lotion cause it doesn't have a smell
Lauren U.
monmouth
Many people forget to put sunscreen on their hands. But I've been told at a young age that it is important to wear sunscreen on the back of your hands. As somebody who will work with my hands as an American Sign Language interpreter for the rest of my life it was important for me to find a good sunscreen to protect my hands.

When I picked up this sunscreen I was pleasantly surprised. I was expecting it to be too thick (like many I have tried before) but it was a perfect consistency. I even used it on my face and it didn't make me break out or make my pores clogged. I will continue to use this product when the sun returns next summer and for summers to come.
Brandy C.
I absolutely love having trial sized lotions for in my purse so this was a great find, however, I was actually a little disappointed in how it performed. Initially the texture was rich and luxurious, but I found I kept rubbing my hands together even after five, ten minutes as my hands still felt wet or greasy. At one point I had to was my hands because I couldn't get the feeling to go away! I was thrilled with how it worked on the dry patches of my elbows and the bottoms of my feet, and for that it deserves the four stars!
Megan M.
A YEAR-ROUND MUST HAVE!

Yikes! I can't believe I didn't review this ages ago. I've used Neutrogena's "Hand Cream" since I was a child and will continue to do so. It "sets the bar," so to speak, for other hand creams. Glycerin and a number of emollients are extremely rich and soothing; sometimes it is the ONLY cream for winter-whipped skin. And it is reasonably priced!
Susan M.
Wagoner, OK
I can't live without this hand cream! I always have a tube on me and if I run out, I have to go straight to the store to get it. I have tried so many different hand creams and the only one that comes close is Avon's intensive therapy hand Cream and it's still not as good as this one! It only takes a little bit and it lasts all day.
Meenah D.
Hillside, NJ
I always have issues with my dry hands growing up. Neutrogena hand cream is the only cream that makes my hand smooth. I always buy this in bulk so I can have it ready on my purse when I travel or anywhere I go.
Jeanette L.
Orland Park
This hand cream is great for the harsh, dry winter months.  A little goes a long way, though.  Too much and it can feel greasy.  I like to apply to my hands and feet about once a week before bed and wake up to softer skin.  Wearing socks and cotton spa gloves work even better.
Emily S.
RED OAK
Excellent hand cream that can be used anywhere on the body, including the face.  It helps with slight dryness on  the face and does not cause breakouts.  Packaging is wonderful because the small size can be taken anywhere.  Bought at CVS.  Definitely recommend.