BY NEUTROGENA

Norwegian Formula So concentrated that only a small amount leaves dry, cracked hands noticeably softer and smoother after just one application. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lauren U.
monmouth
Many people forget to put sunscreen on their hands. But I've been told at a young age that it is important to wear sunscreen on the back of your hands. As somebody who will work with my hands as an American Sign Language interpreter for the rest of my life it was important for me to find a good sunscreen to protect my hands.

When I picked up this sunscreen I was pleasantly surprised. I was expecting it to be too thick (like many I have tried before) but it was a perfect consistency. I even used it on my face and it didn't make me break out or make my pores clogged. I will continue to use this product when the sun returns next summer and for summers to come.
Megan M.
A YEAR-ROUND MUST HAVE!

Yikes! I can't believe I didn't review this ages ago. I've used Neutrogena's "Hand Cream" since I was a child and will continue to do so. It "sets the bar," so to speak, for other hand creams. Glycerin and a number of emollients are extremely rich and soothing; sometimes it is the ONLY cream for winter-whipped skin. And it is reasonably priced!
Susan M.
Wagoner, OK
I can't live without this hand cream! I always have a tube on me and if I run out, I have to go straight to the store to get it. I have tried so many different hand creams and the only one that comes close is Avon's intensive therapy hand Cream and it's still not as good as this one! It only takes a little bit and it lasts all day.
Jeanette L.
Orland Park
This hand cream is great for the harsh, dry winter months.  A little goes a long way, though.  Too much and it can feel greasy.  I like to apply to my hands and feet about once a week before bed and wake up to softer skin.  Wearing socks and cotton spa gloves work even better.
Emily S.
RED OAK
Excellent hand cream that can be used anywhere on the body, including the face.  It helps with slight dryness on  the face and does not cause breakouts.  Packaging is wonderful because the small size can be taken anywhere.  Bought at CVS.  Definitely recommend.
Caitlin E.
Burlington, VT
Great for on the go and keeping at the office. Scent free and easily used by everyone in the family. Moisturizing without stinging like some hand creams and didn't seem as greasy as others.
Kim R.
This hand moisturizers are so convenient. The price was average and well worth the purchase. They're easy to throw in your bag for on the go use. I purchase these at Walmart and would repurchase in the future. One positive about these is that they don't leave a sticky feel to your skin which I find a very important component.
(Bianca N.
I LOVE THIS HAND LOTION. I usually just bouce around with my lotions but this one is my fav! I think the price for this bottle was fair. It makes my skin sooo soft & makes me happy how soft i love the little packing to carry around! Ive given a few to my mom & she loves !
Brittany M.
Clovis, CA
I keep this in my bag for days I forget to use hand cream before leaving the house or when I use hand sanitizer to keep my skin from drying out. Its also great for fly a ways on humid days
Amanda J.
Havelock, NC
My hands crack a lot in the winter, so this product will always be found in my purse. Very thick cream , a little goes a long way and it takes a while to actually rub in. I see results almost immediately when using it on painful crack palms. I love it.