BY NEUTROGENA

Norwegian Formula So concentrated that only a small amount leaves dry, cracked hands noticeably softer and smoother after just one application. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lauren U.
Lauren U.
monmouth
Many people forget to put sunscreen on their hands. But I've been told at a young age that it is important to wear sunscreen on the back of your hands. As somebody who will work with my hands as an American Sign Language interpreter for the rest of my life it was important for me to find a good sunscreen to protect my hands.

When I picked up this sunscreen I was pleasantly surprised. I was expecting it to be too thick (like many I have tried before) but it was a perfect consistency. I even used it on my face and it didn't make me break out or make my pores clogged. I will continue to use this product when the sun returns next summer and for summers to come.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
I absolutely love having trial sized lotions for in my purse so this was a great find, however, I was actually a little disappointed in how it performed. Initially the texture was rich and luxurious, but I found I kept rubbing my hands together even after five, ten minutes as my hands still felt wet or greasy. At one point I had to was my hands because I couldn't get the feeling to go away! I was thrilled with how it worked on the dry patches of my elbows and the bottoms of my feet, and for that it deserves the four stars!
Megan M.
Megan M.
A YEAR-ROUND MUST HAVE!

Yikes! I can't believe I didn't review this ages ago. I've used Neutrogena's "Hand Cream" since I was a child and will continue to do so. It "sets the bar," so to speak, for other hand creams. Glycerin and a number of emollients are extremely rich and soothing; sometimes it is the ONLY cream for winter-whipped skin. And it is reasonably priced!
Jeanette L.
Jeanette L.
Orland Park
This hand cream is great for the harsh, dry winter months.  A little goes a long way, though.  Too much and it can feel greasy.  I like to apply to my hands and feet about once a week before bed and wake up to softer skin.  Wearing socks and cotton spa gloves work even better.
Emily S.
Emily S.
RED OAK
Excellent hand cream that can be used anywhere on the body, including the face.  It helps with slight dryness on  the face and does not cause breakouts.  Packaging is wonderful because the small size can be taken anywhere.  Bought at CVS.  Definitely recommend.
Kim R.
Kim R.
This hand moisturizers are so convenient. The price was average and well worth the purchase. They're easy to throw in your bag for on the go use. I purchase these at Walmart and would repurchase in the future. One positive about these is that they don't leave a sticky feel to your skin which I find a very important component.
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Conway, Arkansas
Neutrogena has one of the best hand cream on the market. I have used their Norwegian Hand Cream since I was a teenager. It is not greasy, blends easily into skin, and leaves hands hydrated for an extended period of time. A little bit goes a long way with this great product!
(Bianca N.
(Bianca N.
I LOVE THIS HAND LOTION. I usually just bouce around with my lotions but this one is my fav! I think the price for this bottle was fair. It makes my skin sooo soft & makes me happy how soft i love the little packing to carry around! Ive given a few to my mom & she loves !
Kandis A.
Kandis A.
Baton Rouge
These are obviously convenient. I have quite a few of these. Someone gave me some at first, then I had to get some of my own because why not? It is super moisturizing and you can put one in your purse, one in your car, one in your bathroom, bedroom, kitchen. Makes sense.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Berea
I love thia product! I have used several of this brand and I think that they ar Eve best for my skin type! My skin is sensitive and this is dor sure effective and doesn't waste anytime to help! I have boughten it fTom target and cvs and I highly recommend it to others!