BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena Original Formula Fragrance-Free Facial Cleansing Bar is made with glycerin and other high-quality ingredients, so it is exceptionally clean-rinsing and won't leave any pore-clogging residue. Pure and gentle, its hypo-allergenic formula contains no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners. And because it is fragrance-free, it is recommended for fragrance-sensitive skin.

3 x Neutrogena Soap Bar (9 Bars); For Clean, Clear, Healthy-looking Skin; Pure and gentle, its hypo-allergenic formula contains no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners

Dezirey M.
jackaonville
Purchased at: Walmart
This transparent bar is the best for people who suffer from acne. Although it does dry out the face a little it does work in keeping your face oil free. This product is very affordable and I would totally recommend for someone looking for a cheaper solution
Emily T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have sensitive acne prone oily skin. When I was going through puberty I used to get acne on my chest and back and it cleared it up fast and it never came back. I put them in the travel soap holders one for my body and one for my face and I love it.
original b.
snellville
I recommend neutrogena to anyone with a high odor that is hard to control. It doesn’t just control odors it also helps with dry sensitive skin. It has no scent to it so your Ph will stay on track. This product is highly effective.
Nancy O.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I like Neutragena transparent bar soap. It has a non-descript smell. It feels like a firm jelly in the hand.It lathers nicely and maintains it's structure well. I use it primarily on my face for a gentle cleansing. Neutragena transparent bar soap last a long time I like to massage my face like a mini facial when I use Neutragena transparent bar soap. It is ideal for me when I have been wearing makeup for a long period. It removes that debri which general soaps often leave behind.
Jonesha t.
Oakland, CA
I love this bar soap and according to my mom it's the first soap I was bathe with when I was born so I guess maybe that's why it has a look like no other soap and even though it says fragrance free I guess the natural fragrance it has smells really good very light, never over bearing I recommend everybody of all ages give this soap a try.
Yvonne P.
Edinburg
My go to soap for the past year. This soap is amazing. Makes my skin feel so soft, refreshing and removes makeup as , while cleaning your face from acne. Highly recommend this product to any girl out there trying to keep there skin feeling amazing refreshing and acne free.
Phalan W.
Tampa, FL
This is a great deal and whenever I see this three pack in Target I pick it up for my husband. He uses this soap for his face and body religiously and it keeps him from having acne outbreaks. You’ll need a light moisturizer after but it gets the job done.
Lexy G.
Duncansville
It's was awesome smelled great! And it kept my body super soft. It was my first time using it. It doesn't go on thick but keeps a nice thin layer over my skin and the packaging was great. Super awesome. And of course I'd recommend it to anyone. It's the best product ever.
Crystal M.
The price was in my budget. It works well for my daughters face . She is sensitive. My face is combination skin and it is smooth . Only thing is don’t leave it where it can sit in water it I’ll melt fast.
Andrea C.
Weleetka, OK
It smells great. It cleans my skin without stripping it of moisture. I feel like it is a little pricey but, worth it because I don't have to worry about my skin drying out in the winter time.