BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Our dermatologist-recommended shampoo effectively controls the most resistant scalp conditions, like dandruff, with twice the amount of active ingredient as T/Gel®Original Formula. This formula contains Neutar® (1% Coal Tar), proven to control your flaky, itchy scalp for hours after it’s rinsed out. Its rich, amber formula gently cleanses, and the added conditioners leave hair manageable and soft.

HOW TO USE

For best results, use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor.

• Wet hair thoroughly.
  • Massage shampoo into your scalp.
  • Lather, leaving on your hair and scalp for a few minutes.
  • Rinse and repeat.

Active ingredients

Coal Tar 1% (4% Neutar® Solubilized Coal Tar Extract).

Inactive ingredients

Water,Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polysorbate 20, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Bishydroxyethyl Dihydroxypropyl Stearammonium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide MEA, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Triethanolamine.

Purpose

Anti-dandruff, Anti-seborrheic dermatitis, Anti-psoriasis

Use
Controls the symptoms of dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis.

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use
for prolonged periods without consulting a doctor.
this product with other forms of psoriasis therapy such as ultraviolet radiation or prescription drugs unless directed to do so by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a condition that covers a large area of the body.
When using this product
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Use caution in exposing skin to sunlight after applying this product. It may increase your tendency to sunburn for up to 24 hours after application.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.

Directions
For best results, use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor.
Wet hair thoroughly.
Massage shampoo into your scalp.
Lather, leaving on your hair and scalp for a few minutes.
Rinse and repeat.

• Where can you buy this?6 Answers
  • On box it staes containes chemicals known to cause CANCEr...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Anyone who has eczema Or psoriasis Of the scalp this works wonders I recommend using it twice a week and make sure to wash well doesn't have the most pleasant scent" in 1 review
Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
This has worked better for me than prescription shampoos. Although it's expensive, it is cheaper than a prescription shampoo & I need it since I just can't sustain regular shampoo with my psoriasis on my neck and scalp. It doesn't have a nice smell but if you use a nice smelling conditioner afterwards, it'll cancel out the smell. I highly recommend this. Also buying the bigger bottle saves a lot of money in the long run, as I've had to repurchase many times.
Valentin C.
Corpus Christi
Neutragena T/Gel was introduced to me by a famous YouTuber who suffered from severe dandruff like myself. If you’re a person like this then search no more this is the product for you. Although it’s smell isn’t the best, it does the job you need it to do.
Miranda🍒 C.
Fresno
This shampoo is a life saver! I have recently been diagnosed with psoriasis on my scalp, and this shampoo helps clear away all of the flakes and stubborn dandruff. I use it 3x's a week in place of my normal shampoo and it works every time. The smell does linger a little bit afterwards, but goes away very quickly. I've recommended the product to my brother who has the same issue and he loves it as well.
Lauren B.
Miramar, FL
Not many people talk about dandruff enough. But this product makes my dandruff go away completely. It doesn’t have the best smell to it but it gets the job done and I’ve rather have quality products then have something than smells good but isn’t effective
Lucy S.
I have tried many, many shampoos, for my oily dandruffy scalp. This is the only one that has worked. It takes out the oil form my scalp but doesn’t dry it out. It does have an interesting scent, and isn’t my top choice in terms of smell.
Elizabeth G.
Baldwin Park, CA
My dermatologist recommended this for my stubborn psoriasis. Along with some topical solution, my scalp feels so much better! It’s not itchy or as flaky! Giving it 4/5 stars because it’s really mediciney smelling!
Aimee C.
Racine, WI
I have psoriasis pretty badly on my scalp and this is the only thing that works to relieve the redness and the itch! I have a super dry and flaky scalp and it leaves a cooling feel afterwards. It’s amazing!
Melanie P.
Scott Afb, IL
This is the only shampoo that helps my dandruff ! Since using this product I rarely have any issues with dandruff. This helped me out a lot during the winter while my scalp was dry.
Samantha W.
Brentwood, PA
I have an extremely sensitive and dry scalp. I use this product once a month to give my hair that treatment that it needs from time to time. Only issue is that it smells terrible.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I had an incredibly itchy scalp right in the crown. It become unbearable and damaging to my hair. I bought this to see if it would make any difference. I used it in conjunction with another product to cleanse my scalp. It worked exactly as advertised. I'm no longer scratching scabs onto my scalp. My itching has decreased about 90 percent. I didn't notice an incredibly bad smell from this product. My hair didn't smell bad after use. But it is drying to the hair. I followed up with a moisturizing shampoo so my hair wouldn't be dried out.
Jessica R.
Commerce City, CO
Where can you buy this?
Frank-monica M.
Sacramento
On box it staes containes chemicals known to cause CANCEr is it safe its for my 12 yr old hair is really bad itchy dandough redness from scathing is it safe