Evelyn D.
Largo, FL

How do you guys like this product? Is it better than head & Shoulders?

Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
10 months ago
It's way better over head and shoulders. There's no comparison
Amy G.
Amy G.
Dauphin, PA
3 years, 3 months ago
My husband prefers head and shoulders over this one.
Nadine  R.
Nadine R.
3 years, 3 months ago
It will depend on what you are wanting to treat. Head ad Shoulders focuses on dandruff and dry scalp where T/Gel is more for psoriasis. I find Head and Shoulders does not help me much, but T/Gel is great, however Head and Shoulders smells way better.
Samantha S.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Spring Lake, NC
3 years, 5 months ago
It works much better than Head and Shoulders. H&S smells better, though.
Andie H.
Andie H.
3 years, 9 months ago
I like this so much better than Head & Shoulders. H&S actually made my dermatitis worse!
. ..
. ..
4 years, 4 months ago
Head and Shoulders works best for me but this product helped me get rid of a ringworm, which was prescribed by my dermatologist at the time.
Amber S.
Amber S.
felicity, OH
4 years, 6 months ago
I personally think it works better..
Ramelle L.
Ramelle L.
Chandler , AZ
4 years, 6 months ago
I think this and head and shoulder's lay in different categories! I personally use the T-Gel when my scalp is getting super flaky and itchy to help get the initial dandruff off my scalp. I then use head and shoulders as a maintenance product!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Townsend, TN
4 years, 7 months ago
I have exzema and my mom always made me use this and head & shoulder's. Both products make me itch and have never even helped with dandruff. The only thing that has EVER helped is Tea Tree Oil Shampoo. It STOPS the itching completely and has reduced the amount of dander build up dramatically.