Neutrogena T/Gel Daily Control 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo Plus Conditioner uploaded by Mary J.Neutrogena T/Gel Daily Control 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo Plus Conditioner uploaded by Celia F.Neutrogena T/Gel Daily Control 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo Plus Conditioner uploaded by Macy O.

BY NEUTROGENA

Pack of 2 - T/Gel Daily Control 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo Plus Conditioner is a unique frequent-use formula that fights dandruff while providing extra detangling benefits for soft, healthy-looking hair. This dermatologist-recommended formula is developed with Pyrithione Zinc to relieve itching and flaking, Vitamin E to moisturize both hair and scalp, and wheat proteins that are known to nourish and help protect hair from further damage. Gentle enough to use daily, this formula cleanses the scalp and leaves hair soft and manageable in one simple step. Get effective, fast-acting dandruff relief that leaves hair soft, manageable and healthy-looking.

• Been on the seemingly never-ending search for the BEST dandruff c...1 Answers
  • Does this treat bad dandruff well? I have tried everything to get...2 Answers
  • I currently use Head&Shoulders, is this product better?2 Answers
Heidi M.
Muncie, IN
I've only been using this product for about two to three weeks now. I started getting dandruff really bad, which I'm almost positive is actually a form of mild psoriasis. I've been getting it around my hair line and just inside the current of my ears. I need to use this shampooa little more to give it a more proper rating, but so far it isn't terrible. I don't like the smell, but I can tolerate it. It helps me feel less itchy throughout the day, but I don't feel like it's done anything for the actual condition yet.
Kelly W.
Greensboro, NC
I have been using T-gel for years. I have found that it works best when I alternate it with my regular shampoo. I will use this at least once a week and it helps keep my head from being itchy and flaky. I tried other brands and even the off brands for this and nothing compares. My hair is naturally oily but my scalp gets dry. This helps moisturize my scalp without making my hair feel even more oily than usual (which is what other shampoos have done).
Caitlyn M.
I have really bad psoriasis on my scalp and have tried multiple things over the years to help clear it up and contain it but nothing worked until someone suggested the T-Gel. This shampoo is literally the only thing i have used for the last 2 years and I'm obsessed. I never have to worry about the dandruff in my hair showing or scratching like a maniac at night. My scalp and hair have been clear for the past 2 years. I absolutely love it.
Zaydielynn M.
San Diego, CA
This product is simply the best in dandruff control. It is packaged in a blue bottle as stated earlier simple but efficient, well worth buying. It does not smell the greatest however if you want to rid yourself from flakey scalp this is the best out there. This is my go to shampoo for Dandruff control. I use it 2-3 times weekly.
Liz S.
Forget head & shoulders for dandruff! I recommend neutrogena t-gel products because it keeps the dandruff away. In fact I always keep some around and use at least once a week and use other T-gel products for a well rounded routine. It keeps your hair brilliantly shiny and clean and smells better than competitors.
camila a.
miami
I absolutely love this and I recommend it to all my friends and family. I will definitely continue to recommend it to them and even more people. Nothing is better than this and I'll continue to buy it because it is overall amazing!!! I've always had this and I've never had any bad experiences with it. Love It!!!!
Emma J.
It works really good. It doesn't have the loveliest smell but it does work wonders. You should only use it on your scalp cause that is were the dandruff is and it would just be wasting it if you put it all over. So I would definitely recommend this. And read the directions on the bottle, it will help.
Nichole S.
Garland, TX
I have chronic seborrheic dermatitis and my scalp is always itchy and flaky. This shampoo has not only changed my life but has boosted my confidence like nothing before. I spent tons of money on medications that didn't help near as much as this shampoo :)
Luwanna R.
Pomona, CA
I really loved how yhis products cleared the dandruff i had and kept it from coming back, the great part was i only had to use it two times a month to maintain. It was a cute bottle and packaged nicely, i have recommended it to my dad who has dandruff.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
When I had a case of itching and dandruff I was desperate to find something that worked fast but didn't irritate my skin more than it already was. This stuff works very well, it only took 2 applications, 1 eveyotherdsy to cure my itching and dandruff
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Does the smell of it bother you?
Evelyn D.
Largo, FL
How do you guys like this product? Is it better than head & Shoulders?
Sarah M.
Sydenham , ON
Does anyone have scalp psoriasis and find this product helps?
Ixhon A.
Maplewood , NJ
How much does this product retail for? Where can I purchase it ?
Destiny W.
Detroit, MI
I have really bad dandruff. Does this work well for severe dandruff and does it smell good?