Neutrogena T/Gel Daily Control 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo Plus Conditioner uploaded by Mary J.Neutrogena T/Gel Daily Control 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo Plus Conditioner uploaded by Celia F.Neutrogena T/Gel Daily Control 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo Plus Conditioner uploaded by Macy O.

BY NEUTROGENA

Pack of 2 - T/Gel Daily Control 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo Plus Conditioner is a unique frequent-use formula that fights dandruff while providing extra detangling benefits for soft, healthy-looking hair. This dermatologist-recommended formula is developed with Pyrithione Zinc to relieve itching and flaking, Vitamin E to moisturize both hair and scalp, and wheat proteins that are known to nourish and help protect hair from further damage. Gentle enough to use daily, this formula cleanses the scalp and leaves hair soft and manageable in one simple step. Get effective, fast-acting dandruff relief that leaves hair soft, manageable and healthy-looking.

• Been on the seemingly never-ending search for the BEST dandruff c...1 Answers
  • Does this treat bad dandruff well? I have tried everything to get...2 Answers
  • I currently use Head&Shoulders, is this product better?2 Answers
Jodi F.
Corinth, TX
Ok. I’m gonna get really honest. I have psoriasis on my scalp and have tried EVERY medication, shampoo out there. I have used this for about 5 years and it ALWAYS clears my scalp up. Seriously nothing else works.
sofia r.
Mountain View
This works for getting rid of dandruff, however it smells like tar, and would definitely recommend using a different conditioner, not just using that on all of your head and being done.
Berenika K.
I have been struggling with dandruff for years. The highly popular and advertised Head and shoulders does not work for me at all! So I tried the Neutrogena T-Gel therapeutic shampoo. Though it did the job the smell is awful and it stays in your hair for a very long time. It also left my hair very dry and tangled. Then, I came across this 2in1 Neutrogena shampoo and decided to give it a try only based on the effectiveness of the other shampoo and surprisingly I like it a lot. The smell is soooo much better and it doesn't dry out my hair as much as the other shampoo. It actually leaves my hair fairly soft. The biggest pro: if you use it at least once a week your dandruff will eventually disappear. The cons: just as with the other shampoo it does irritate my scalp making it awfully itchy and I do use another conditioner after I wash my hair with this shampoo to make my hair softer as I would have a hard time detangling it afterwards.
Mariah W.
New London, CT
I get dandruff from time to time and I keep this product always on standby. I love this product. It tingles when you use it which makes me feel like it is doing the trick! I wouldn't use this everyday because once you use it you should start seeing results. Not unless you have really bad dandruff. I would definitely buy this product again!
Cassandra S.
Hampton, VA
When I had bright red hair I didn't wash it often so that I could keep the color vibrant. Because of this I had really bad dandruff going on, think of the scene in The Breakfast Club with Allison shaking her hair to create the snow on her drawing, that's how bad it was. I was searching online for a quick, easy way to get rid of the dandruff and was led to this product. I immediately bought it from my local Walmart. I followed the directions until I saw there wasn't anymore dandruff then completely stopped using it to see if it really worked (usually anti-dandruff shampoos like Head and Shoulders don't really get rid of the dandruff they just "glue" it to your scalp) and was pleasantly surprised to see it had actually worked. I went blonde and didn't have anymore dandruff problems. Until I went red again of course then I used this once or twice and it would clear it up right away. Best part is that you don't need much to get it going so it lasted me quite awhile, I actually still have my bottle and it's half full. I know there's a lot of talk about the smell but I didn't have a problem with it.
Destiny R.
this stuff did all the things it said it would do, but the smell i couldn't handle. at all. if you don't care much about smells then try this out because it is a pretty great product!! but the smell of it is too much for me.
Shaiyse G.
Fayetteville, NC
I have a love-hate relationship with this product. A few years back, while I was still relaxing my hair, I was having issues with extreme dandruff. Due in part, to my box relaxers I was doing myself, and the horrible diet I had. Anyway, my aunt recommended that I try Nizoral shampoo. Well, when I went to purchase the shampoo, it was sold out. Usually I would have tried a few more stores. But I was exhausted that day and really didn't want to spend $20 on a tiny bottle. I noticed the Neutrogena T Gel in the slot right next door to the empty slot for the Nizoral so I checked out the uses and it matched to the tee. I was even more thrilled about the T Gel because the price was essentially a third of the price of Nizoral. I read that the active ingredient was tar, but I didn't know exactly what that meant so I wasn't bothered by it. I excitedly purchased it and went home to give it a try. I WAS NOT READY. This stuff is potent. The smell was so obnoxious that it literally set my nose ablaze! It doesn't exactly go away, either. But, alas. The relief I felt from the shampoo was noteworthy. It calmed the itching and subsided the dandruff, but only for a few days. I used what I had purchased but I haven't bought it since. I'd recommend it if you need relief fast but if you have a weak stomach, it is not for you!
Elizabeth O.
Lake Ariel, PA
I have had dandruff for as long as I can remember. I've tried head and shoulders, and the knock-off brands of T/Gel and nothing else works like this does. I use T/Gel every time I wash my hair and it has completely stopped my itchy scalp and dandruff flakes. The smell is HORRIBLE but I've found a way around it. After shampooing your hair with T/Gel just use a little of regular shampoo throughout your whole head,rise immediately and then condition normally. It gets rid of the smell and keeps the dandruff and itching away. The other con I've saw with this shampoo is that you always have to use it. about two washes after you stop the dandruff and itching comes back worse than ever. It's not the ideal situation when you're a broke college student, haha!
Irene H.
I use to have very bad dandruff and my head and shoulders shampoo wasn't working like usual so I decided to try this product. This product smelled terrible when I first opened it. It smells like strong medicine. When I started to apply this product to my hair I could tell that the texture of my hair felt rough. When I used it out it made my hair feel dry and smelly. I then applied conditioner which did not help at all. I ended up having to my wash my hair again with a different shampoo to get rid of the smell. used it for a whole week and felt no improvement. I switched the Head and Shoulders severe dandruff shampoo (blue bottle with orange details, not the regular ones) and that made my dandruff go away. I do not recommend this product at all.
Natalie F.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I have used this product for decades. I have the most sensitive scalp EVER in the history of scalps. LOL NO seriously, this is a staple in my beauty regimen, and yes our hair & scalp are part of that. I get dandruff from the perfume that's used in shampoo, so I use this once a week to counter act that effect. When I first get the dandruff break out I use this every time I wash my hair until it's clear, then I use it once a week to maintain a dandruff free scalp. When I first apply it, I massage it on my scalp and let it sit for about 5 minutes then I wash it out. OMG it feels sooo soothing and refreshing. The smell is horrible that's the only thing I wish they could change. Give it a try, works sooo much faster & better than head & shoulders.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Does the smell of it bother you?
Evelyn D.
Largo, FL
How do you guys like this product? Is it better than head & Shoulders?
Sarah M.
Sydenham , ON
Does anyone have scalp psoriasis and find this product helps?
Ixhon A.
Maplewood, NJ
How much does this product retail for? Where can I purchase it ?
Destiny W.
Detroit, MI
I have really bad dandruff. Does this work well for severe dandruff and does it smell good?