Hair CareHair ProductsShampooNeutrogena
Neutrogena T/Gel Daily Control 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo Plus Conditioner

Neutrogena® T/Gel Daily Control® 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo Plus Conditioner

T/Gel Daily Control® 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo Plus Conditioner

Does anyone use this daily? I struggle with bad dandruff and certain shampoos/conditioners make it worse. Struggling to find a product that is good for my scalp and leaves my hair nice also.
Does this really help? My dandruff is a lot on the front and is hard to find good products for that.
How long does this keep your hair looking oil free?
Start your review of Neutrogena® T/Gel Daily Control® 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo Plus Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Phoenix, AZ
Neutrogena® T/Gel Daily Control® 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo Plus Conditioner uploaded by Luna S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter has struggled with a bit of Eczema since she was a toddler, she gets patches usually on her hands that flair up and she recently had a bad spot on her head that looked like a mix of dandruff and eczema. I work in healthcare and we sometimes use this for patients that have bad scalps so I decided to try it out with her. She has had big improvements with her scalp health, the spot is almost gone and this product is gentle on her hair. After using this with my daughter, my mom decided to get a bottle for my younger brother that has dandruff due to wearing a hat all the time and it has helped him a lot too.
Hollis, NY
Used for a bout a month, worked ok but not th the extent that I would have liked it to. Purchased at target for decent price, I have short black course hair, haven't used it in a while but would if I didn't have my go to shampoo. Worth the purchase.
Waycross, GA
Whenever I use this I am completely flake free! Love it beyond words. I'm currently out :( but will be definitely getting more.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I buy this for my husband since he struggles with dandruff. He loves this shampoo and it is the only one he uses since it is the only shampoo that can keep his dandruff under control. It smells great and the best part is that is a shampoo/conditioner combo.
Love this product so much I love how it actually works on my head and love the smell........
Walker, LA
So great. Cleared up my scalp, and left my hair healtheir and thicker. I think this is one of the only anti dandruff products that doesn't make my issues worse!
West Halifax, VT
I use this once or twice a month. I wear a lot of black, have very thick hair and have been told that the dandruff my siblings and I is somehow connected to psoriasis. Whatever causes my dandruff use of this twice a month makes me forget it was ever an issue. I highly recommend this to anyone that doesn't get enough out of their usual shampoos.
Conway, AR
Regular t-gel is great but I'm not even sure why I bought this two in one product. It leaves my hair feeling so weird and almost greasy and I had to rewash it. Literally one use and I gave it to my husband. Not a fan, but the regular tgel is great.
San Marcos, TX
With wearing hats every so often I get dandruff and it doesn't look approaching at all. So to clear it up I use this and it removes every last flake leaving my hair new and clean so now I can go out and feel confident about it
West Unity, OH
I was happy to find this product at the store. I am plagued with dandruff regularly and Neutrogena's T-Gel Dandruff gets the job done. This is a definite must have for people with dandruff!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pharr, TX
il y a 2 ans
Neutrogena® T/Gel Daily Control® 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo Plus Conditioner anyone on here suffer from scalp psoriasis? Has this helped?
Summer M. il y a 2 ans