Neutrogena T-Gel Treatment Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra F.

BY NEUTROGENA #33 in Conditioning Treatments

Therapeutic Conditioner. Conditioner with Dandruff Control. 2% Salicylic Acid Fights Itchy, Flaky Scalp Conditions and replenishes hair softness while treating dandruff Controls the symptoms of: Dandruff. Psoriasis. Seborrheic Dermatitis. Neutrogena® T/Gel® Therapeutic Conditioner is formulated with an active ingredient clinically proven to control the scalp itching and flaking caused by scalp psoriasis, deborrheic dermatitis, and even common dandru. see more...

• I really like this product. This along with a prescription from m...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this? I have used the shampoo but never saw the ...2 Answers
  • I really like this product. This along with a prescription fro...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maia F.
Hephzibah, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have psoriasis on my scalp that comes and goes every now and then but when it does I always turn to neutrogena t-gel products. They always clear my psoriasis up quickly. They smell a little funny but it doesn’t bother me
Esther A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Simplemente me ENCANTAN !! de verdad súper duraderos es genial tienen buena garantía estoy totalmente satisfecha mi cabello queda como nuevo cada vez que lo uso recomendado 100% anda y prueba y cuéntame como te fue
Adriana I.
miami
This product is sooo good!
If you have a problems with dermatitis you have to try it!! Help you a lot and you can feel the relief almost in the first day of use.
The smell is bad but i think is normal
Evangelina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Neutrogena teacher isn’t very expensive you can find it almost anywhere I need actually works like it’s rated any dandruff or hear if she’s healing have going on and doesn’t ruin your hair I really like
Dionne B.
It's great for dry and itchy scalp. I do not have the worry of my hair drying after using this product. My scalp is soothed and I can wear my styles longer because the flakes are gone.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I spend some months with a dry itchy scalp to the point where I am like goodness people will notice me scratching my head. Head and Shoulders made my hair greasy and nothing seemed to work... until extra strength T gel. This has been worth every penny for me. It is the only choice that can give me days in those months with no itching or greasiness. The only downside is the smell. I'm perfectly willing to pay the price for such a wonderful, life-changing product and I am not bothered by the smell at all. I'll be a customer for life. Would definitely recommend if you have any dandruff issues.
Masara I.
El Cajon , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was hoping that the conditioner would work better for keeping the hair from getting greasy. This, in the driest climate will make it look like you have just run the marathon. As for for being anti dandruff, I can only speak for myself, as DNA often is different from person to person, but it didn't make my head better at all. I hope that other's find it works better for them, but as for me, I won't be getting it again.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a sufferer of scalp folliculitis and seborrheic dermatitis, this stuff is my savior. With medicated shampoos, regardless of the active ingredient (salicylic acid, selenium sulfide, ketoconazole, etc) It seems like I need to put them on and let them sit on your scalp for a long time (20+ minutes) to really see an effect. With this, I apply it after washing and don't rinse fully - in fact, I put a pea-sized amount back in my hair after rinsing as a leave-in, so my scalp gets all-day exposure to the salicylic acid. The impact on my folliculitis has been amazing; where I used to have severe dandruff and a scalp covered in sores so painful it hurt to rest my head on a pillow, I now have a clear scalp for the first time in 8+ years.
Aryelin L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Neutrogena is an American company of cosmetics and personal care products with focus is focused on the care of the skin and hair. Its headquarters are located in Los Angeles, California.1 According to product advertising on its website, Neutrogena products are distributed in more than 70 countries. The company was founded in 1930 by Emanuel Stolaroff and was the cosmetics company called Natone. the love, love love is dreams
VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
I have used this conditioner after shampooing and for co-washing. Contains 2% salicylic acid, so it exfoliates the scalp and reduces the itch a little. I use a wide-tooth comb to distribute the conditioner. The instructions say leave it on for several minutes, but it irritates the scalp, so wash it off quickly. I have found that Head & Shoulders Scalp Dry Care Shampoo works best to reduce itching, so I have not used this conditioner for some time.
sara p.
Where can I find this? I have used the shampoo but never saw the conditioner
Corinn B.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. This along with a prescription from my doctor has really helped to control my extremely dry, itchy scalp.
Corinn B.