Neutrogena T-Gel Treatment Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra F.

BY NEUTROGENA #33 in Conditioning Treatments

Therapeutic Conditioner. Conditioner with Dandruff Control. 2% Salicylic Acid Fights Itchy, Flaky Scalp Conditions and replenishes hair softness while treating dandruff Controls the symptoms of: Dandruff. Psoriasis. Seborrheic Dermatitis. Neutrogena® T/Gel® Therapeutic Conditioner is formulated with an active ingredient clinically proven to control the scalp itching and flaking caused by scalp psoriasis, deborrheic dermatitis, and even common dandru. see more...

• I really like this product. This along with a prescription from my ...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this? I have used the shampoo but never saw the co...2 Answers
  • I really like this product. This along with a prescription from ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Danaka T.
Danaka T.
I was really surprised to find that the Neutrogena product left my hair so silky! Usually, conditioners like this make your hair smell medicinal, and damage your hair because they're detergent-like. But this product left my hair silky, even beyond the day I used it. I noticed a silky feel the next day even before I applied my conditioner! One caveat however -- it's expensive, but actually well worth it if you have problems with dry scalp!
Sasha R.
Sasha R.
Bronx, NY
I used this when I was a teenager and had bad dandruff. It worked like a charm. It instantly revitalized my scalp. The price point is a bit high but definitely worth it since it does what it promises to do. The only downfall with this product is the scent. It kid of smells like dried dates or something. I do not like it so I usually follow with a strong smelling conditioner
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Auburn, IN
I have thinning and very fine hair, so I've tried pretty much anything I can get my hands on that might help with that. This stuff doesn't work at all for my thinning hair and is pretty expensive for a drugstore line. It also made my already thin hair very dry and tangled. Probably wouldn't purchase again unless the formula changed.
Stacey G.
Stacey G.
Kansas City, MO
My Dad and I have used this shampoo for plaque psoriasis for about 5 years. It seems to relieve some of the urge to scratch and scratch the spots where I have this on my scalp. The smell is not that pleasant but it helps me stop itching. I would definitely keep buying this.
Khrystyna S.
Khrystyna S.
Cibolo, TX
This is the only thing that will keep the eczema on scalp happy. The smell isn't great but my scalp feels healthy and happy. You cannot use with color or it will help to fade the color. I am a repeat buyer and I definitely recommend to any of friend who have scalp problems.
Ty N.
Ty N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is decent, but I'm sure there are better. When I used it, my hair wasn't moisturized very well and was more dry and brittle...it did feel sort of clean and smells good but like I said, do your research first and make sure there isn't something better.
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
Rock Hill, SC
I've used this conditioner for a while now and think it's really good for your scalp and ends of your hair. Actually works really well if you have bad hair. Helps with itchy hair and bad flakes. My sister has used a few times to help. I really like this product
Christina K.
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product and the packaging Is really amazing. It really made my hair feel so soft and feel so silky and so smooth. I use this product every other week. I I buy It at Walmart. The price is really great. I would buy this product every month.
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
El Monte, CA
DIdn't really see much of a difference. It was just a random purchase to try out something new and I guess it was okay. It wasn't the best, but it wasn't the worst either. I probably won't purchase it again and go adventure out to something else.
Leydiz L.
Leydiz L.
MIAMI, FL
NEUTROGENA excellent product for hair. I suffer from dermatitis and the doctor recommended me for my hair T GEL from q use it once a month both the shampoo and conditioner my scalp problem improved almost 90%. I highly recommend it.
sara p.
sara p.
Where can I find this? I have used the shampoo but never saw the conditioner
Arlington, VA
I really like this product. This along with a prescription from my doctor has really helped to control my extremely dry, itchy scalp.
Arlington, VA