Neutrogena® T-Gel Treatment Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra F.

BY NEUTROGENA

T/Gel Therapeutic Conditioner controls itchy, flaky scalp and conditions your hair beautifully. This gentle, medicated formula controls scalp itching and flaking and is uniquely formulated to provide extra control when used with T/Gel Therapeutic Shampoo. With a fresh clean scent and extra conditioning formula, it's a perfect last step to any hair care regimen. Leaves your hair shiny, manageable and full of body.

• T/Gel Therapeutic Conditioner controls itchy, flaky scalp and conditions your hair beautifully.
  • With a fresh clean scent and extra conditioning formula, it's a perfect last step to any

• I really like this product. This along with a prescription from m...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this? I have used the shampoo but never saw the ...2 Answers
  • I really like this product. This along with a prescription fro...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I absolutely love Netrogena products & I have trusted them for manu years now. So when I was looking for a new product to try for my dry scalp & hairfall & came across this I just had to buy it. It smells great & is so affordable. I have been using it once a week & it is really helping my dry scalp get better. Yet to see if it actually hekpe with my hairfall but a great product overall. I am definitely going to buy it again.
Aisha V.
Winter Garden
I suffer from seborrheic dermatitis. Usually during winter months my scalp gets super try and flaky. T-gel clears it up with in 3 shampoos!  It is a must have. I have used so many different shampoos for dry scalp and non work as fast as T gel. Can not live with out it!
Maia F.
Hephzibah, GA
I have psoriasis on my scalp that comes and goes every now and then but when it does I always turn to neutrogena t-gel products. They always clear my psoriasis up quickly. They smell a little funny but it doesn’t bother me
Esther A.
Simplemente me ENCANTAN !! de verdad súper duraderos es genial tienen buena garantía estoy totalmente satisfecha mi cabello queda como nuevo cada vez que lo uso recomendado 100% anda y prueba y cuéntame como te fue
Evangelina P.
Neutrogena teacher isn’t very expensive you can find it almost anywhere I need actually works like it’s rated any dandruff or hear if she’s healing have going on and doesn’t ruin your hair I really like
Adriana I.
miami
This product is sooo good!
If you have a problems with dermatitis you have to try it!! Help you a lot and you can feel the relief almost in the first day of use.
The smell is bad but i think is normal
Masara I.
El Cajon , CA
I was hoping that the conditioner would work better for keeping the hair from getting greasy. This, in the driest climate will make it look like you have just run the marathon. As for for being anti dandruff, I can only speak for myself, as DNA often is different from person to person, but it didn't make my head better at all. I hope that other's find it works better for them, but as for me, I won't be getting it again.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
As a sufferer of scalp folliculitis and seborrheic dermatitis, this stuff is my savior. With medicated shampoos, regardless of the active ingredient (salicylic acid, selenium sulfide, ketoconazole, etc) It seems like I need to put them on and let them sit on your scalp for a long time (20+ minutes) to really see an effect. With this, I apply it after washing and don't rinse fully - in fact, I put a pea-sized amount back in my hair after rinsing as a leave-in, so my scalp gets all-day exposure to the salicylic acid. The impact on my folliculitis has been amazing; where I used to have severe dandruff and a scalp covered in sores so painful it hurt to rest my head on a pillow, I now have a clear scalp for the first time in 8+ years.
Aryelin L.
Neutrogena is an American company of cosmetics and personal care products with focus is focused on the care of the skin and hair. Its headquarters are located in Los Angeles, California.1 According to product advertising on its website, Neutrogena products are distributed in more than 70 countries. The company was founded in 1930 by Emanuel Stolaroff and was the cosmetics company called Natone. the love, love love is dreams
VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
I have used this conditioner after shampooing and for co-washing. Contains 2% salicylic acid, so it exfoliates the scalp and reduces the itch a little. I use a wide-tooth comb to distribute the conditioner. The instructions say leave it on for several minutes, but it irritates the scalp, so wash it off quickly. I have found that Head & Shoulders Scalp Dry Care Shampoo works best to reduce itching, so I have not used this conditioner for some time.
sara p.
Where can I find this? I have used the shampoo but never saw the conditioner
Corinn B.
Arlington, VA
I really like this product. This along with a prescription from my doctor has really helped to control my extremely dry, itchy scalp.
Corinn B.