BY NEUTROGENA #40 in Sunscreen

Glides On Easily For Convenient, Hands-Free, No-Mess Application. Broad Spectrum, Uva/Uvb Protection Forms A Breathable Barrier To Help Defend Against The Harsh Elements At The Beach Made In Canada see more...

• does this leave a thick film on your face or does it absorb prett...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this Neutrogena Sunscreen Stick, SPF 50...1 Answers
Brooklynn W.
Brooklynn W.
Atlanta, GA
I really noticed how great the product was on my six mile run last week. Again, I didn’t even notice the product was on and it lasted the entire time. I didn’t feel like my skin was burning like I often do when I use other products. And when I came home I could tell I was protected. No pink skin to be seen and I was out for over an hour. Typically when I’m out in the Florida sun for an hour or so, I can certainly tell.
There are only two things I want to note about this product besides how awesome it is. The first is that it’s SPF 70. I shopped around online a bit for other SPF numbers, but SPF 70 was all I could find. That’s great for when I’m running, but if I ever used this product when I went to the beach or something like that, I’d want an SPF 30 option. I think it would be great to have others to pick from. That being said, Neutrogena does have other sunscreen products that do come in a variety of SPF values.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Tulsa, OK
This is my #summer #beachbag must have. Neutrogena's beach defense sunscreen stick is the only sunscreen I wear. It is easy to apply and wide like a stick of deodorant. I use it all over my body, even my face. It has a light pleasant smell that isn't over powering. Most days I can apply just once and not have a problem. I like to do a few steps on my arms, legs, face and torso then rub it in ask over. I've never had a problem with streaking unless I forget to rub it in.

I really love this stuff and have several sticks all over the house, my car and in my purse. I do wish the ingredients list was a little cleaner however, I've not found a better covering, longer lasting sunscreen. Honestly, I've never burned with this stuff. It can be pricey around $12 but I often find it on sale at CVS for half that price. Just watch your ads and check the app :)
Heather H.
Heather H.
The sunscreen stick by Neutrogena is one of my favorite products by them simply because of ease. It's small enough that I can throw it any any bag and bring anywhere whenever I need it, without worrying about it opening and spilling all over my things. The only downfall is that it takes a little longer to apply if you're trying to use for your whole body so I only take this when I need to apply to places such as my face and shoulders. I wouldn't recommend for a beach day when you need to cover your whole body, but definitely great for a day at the park or other outside activities.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
The best thing about this sunblock is that you don't have to use your hands to apply it or rub it in, and it's the only one I use for that reason alone! The worst thing is that the lid is poorly-designed; if you don't retract the sunblock ALL the way down and back into the dispenser, it will get smashed into the lid and wasted. This is a difficult habit to form because most people are used to stick deodorant, which you can leave raised and still replace the lid. Aside from that, it's a very effective and lasting sunblock, and it has a very pleasant, not overpowering scent.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
My husband is very white with freckles so I have to have sunscreen at all times with me. My skin is very sensitive. So we use sunscreen all the time and this is one of my favorite ones because the SPF 50 and it protects you from the sun a lot. Better than getting burned by the sun I'm gettin my husband is very white with freckles so I have to have sunscreen at all times with me. My skin is very sensitive. So we use sunscreen all the time and this is one of my favorite ones because the SPF 50 and it protects you from the sun a lot.
Judy T.
Judy T.
Mesa, AZ
I prefer not to stay out in the Sun long. But I love gardening. This stick isn't messy or greasy and keeps the sunburn away. SPF is figured by how long you can stay in the Sun past your regular burning point. So if you burn easily please note you will only be able to stay in the Sun for a period longer than usual. Forfeit your guarantee if you are out all day. Its made to block harmful rays from reaching your skin and it does a great job when used properly.
Tat'iana L.
Tat'iana L.
I actually bought this product this weekend, because I was going to Hurricane Harbor with my family. Many time of going their before I have gotten a horrible tan and a little bit of sun burn. But OMG, when I tell you this is one amazing product I mean "this is one amazing product"! Its easy to apply and it looks just like deodorant. There is no mess, and it keeps you the same color throughout the day. I far most claim this as the best sunscreen ever!
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
This sunscreen is awesome. I first tried it when I went to team building exercises at a park for my work. We were going to be in the sun a lot and my coworker let me use hers. I was very surprised when I put it on because of the smell. It doesn't have any of that familiar sunscreen smell in it and it reminds me of a tropical smell, it smells so good and isn't at all greasy. I love it! Oh and I didn't get sunburnt, which is good!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Louisville, KY
I can't brag enough about this sun screen. I have naturally oily skin so on top of everyone's fear of having to put on greasy sunscreen, I am also always worried about protecting my skin from the sun . I have fair skin that freckles and almost always burns. However with this sunscreen it blends in smooth like a normal moisturizer and does not leave you greasy at all!! I absolutely love it! No burns yet🙃
Kay S.
Kay S.
denver, CO
This is my go-to sunscreen during the summer. It is so easy to toss in my purse, diaper bag, or beach bag on my way out the door. It's quick and easy to apply on squirmy toddlers. It actually smells really good. And most importantly, it has kept us sunburn-free year round. I have extremely fair skin, as do both my kids, and it works great. You really can't beat the convenience and quality for the price.
sidney p.
sidney p.
Tuscaloosa, AL
does this leave a thick film on your face or does it absorb pretty well?
What are your thoughts on this Neutrogena Sunscreen Stick, SPF 50 #Neutrogena #SunscreenStick, #SPF50