BY NEUTROGENA #7 in Sunscreen

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Fragrance Free Water resistant, Sweat resistant. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ is a gentle oil-free formula that physically screens the sun s damaging rays.  Purescreen™ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  Vanishes on skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel.  Gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin. see more...

• Leave a greasy feeling on the skin?3 Answers
  • I burn easily and I was wondering how much coverage this sunblock a...1 Answers
  • What's the difference between the SPF numbers? 3 Answers
Tara J.
Tara J.
Cape Coral, FL
I have tried nearly every sunblock on the market and have ended up breaking out, especially on my face. Neutrogena sunblock lotion is the only sunblock I will ever put on my face for as long as I shall live! I love this product and I have never once broken out from using it. Neutrogena sunblock lotion is so light, even after multiple applications, I cannot even tell it's on. This sunblock lotion does exactly that. It not only keeps you from burning but also leaves your face feeling soft and smooth. Please try this product, especially if you have very sensitive skin.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Winter Garden, FL
I bought a small bottle of this product to use while on vacation and loved this product so much I will be buying more in the future. I primarily used this on my face under my makeup and primer. It was a little greasy feeling upon initial application but after putting on my primer and BB cream foundation the greasy feel disapated. This stuff also provided long lasting protection on my face. I also used on my arms and legs and found that I had to reapply every couple hours due to sweating it off but thats normal for any type of sunblock I think.
Laurel C.
Laurel C.
Warner Robins, GA
I love this sunblock. Every time that I am going to be outside for more than 30 minutes I slather this on me and my kids. We are all fair skinned and my kids have serious eczema so we have to be careful with what we put on them. This lotion goes on easily and absorbs quickly so I am not trying to wrangle my kids for too long after application (a must for parents of young kids). We do need to reapply every hour to two hours depending on if water is involved, but as long as we keep that up we don't end up burned. Definitely a great product.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I absolutely love this product!~ I have dry, sensitive acne prone skin so I have to be very careful with what I put on my face. I've tried other sunscreens and I've broken out terribly before. This product far exceeded my expectations for a sunscreen; it goes on the skin very smoothly (does not leave a greasy feeling on the face), does not irritate it and protects very well against the sun ( I am very fair). A very little goes along way with this product, and for the price, I think that it is well worth it.
xaviera g.
xaviera g.
Carrollton, GA
This product works so well! I know my skin is super sensitive and sensitive and the beaming sun do not go well together. So I always love to use neutrogena products because of the quality and when I came across the sunblock I was intrigued on buying it. I know my skin does not go well with many sunblocks but I gave this one a chance and it works!!!It has a great finish not any of that white residue left over. I just love it because I know I get sunburn easily so this was big help to me.
Jeanette P.
Jeanette P.
San Diego, CA
My all time favorite sunscreen! Working in derm, I know how important sunscreen and physical blocks are. I LOVE this sunscreen, because it has zinc and titanium dioxide. It's hard to find these ingredients, for a good price. I have really sensitive skin, and it doesn't bother me one bit. I wear this everyday, after my moisturizer and under my makeup. It goes on clear, just make sure you shake it well. I bought my sunscreen at target, in the sunblock isle.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Apple Valley, CA
If I'm quite honest, I did not really have high expectations on this product, I don't know why, BUT, this product is amazing! Many other products break me out since I have very sensitive skin and this one did not & that's a bonus in my book, as well as doing it's job. I have nothing to complain about this product, but I wish they had bigger containers of this stuff since it runs out in my household very quickly! Definate must for this summer :)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Bennington, VT
I have really sensitive skin, and I have a difficult time with some sunscreens, even the ones that are labeled sensitive. This, on the other hand, is an excellent formula - while it doesn't state it is specifically for sensitive skin, it actually doesn't irritate mine, so that's a big plus! AWESOME PRODUCT, definitely give it two thumbs up and recommend it to anybody looking for a quality sunscreen that doesn't sting your face!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Being a pale person it's extremely important to have a good sunscreen. This product helps from me not burning instantly in the bright sun. Now it protects for a little bit but honestly I've never found a sunscreen that fully can protect my skin. The sunscreen is the best one I have found it rubs in nice it's not to sticky and it has never gave me a rash. All and all it's pretty good and the only sunscreen I'll be using.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
I have sensitive skin, and Nutrogena sunblock lotion has been my go-to sun screen for the last couple of summers. After I apply it, it always leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean, and protects my face while in the summer sun during the day. My face doesn't ever feel oily or greasy after application which is a huge plus. I would recommend this product, particularly to those who might have more sensitive skin types.
Scarleth N.
Scarleth N.
I'm going to the beach tomorrow and I bought this specifically for my face only, I have oily skin. My question is how many time should I have to re-apply if we're at the beach all day? Btw, this is my first time trying this product.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Akron, OH
Would this be okay to use on my 4 month old son?
Lashaun l.
Lashaun l.
Mount Vernon, NY
Would it be better to get 75 or higher SPF because I am in the sun 8 hours a day 6 times a week in the summer?
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
It is recommended by dermatologists?
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
I've been thinking of trying this more so for my face. My face is super sensitive, does anyone with sensitive skin find this works well?