BY NEUTROGENA #74 in Sunscreen

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Fragrance Free Water resistant, Sweat resistant. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ is a gentle oil-free formula that physically screens the sun s damaging rays.  Purescreen™ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  Vanishes on skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel.  Gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin. see more...

• Leave a greasy feeling on the skin?3 Answers
  • I burn easily and I was wondering how much coverage this sunblock...1 Answers
  • What's the difference between the SPF numbers? 3 Answers
Torry Y.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I starting using this facial sunblock this summer and it is now my go-to sunscreen. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't make me breakout. It can feel a little greasy when you first apply it but it dries down. It is invisible under makeup so it makes a great base. It is a little pricey though.
Katie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen really saved my life. I have very sensitive skin and usually all sunscreens burn if I put them on my skin. This sunscreen was amazing when I put it on and it didn’t burn. It’s very thick and really protects you from getting burnt as well. I will definitely purchase again.
Cinthya C.
San Jacinto , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this sunscreen for a few years now, and here are my thoughts. Note, I am an early 30's man with fair caucasian skin.

1) This sunscreen provides full-spectrum coverage, both UVA and UVB protection. It's a bit in-depth to go into here, but needless to say, this is very important for the health and wellbeing of your skin in the long run.

2) Unlike most mass-market drugstore sunscreens, this is a physical sunscreen. That means it relies on titanium dioxide and zinc oxide to physically reflect damaging rays. This compares to the chemical sunscreens (avobenzone) found in most full-spectrum drugstore sunscreens which absorb the rays.

3) I tend to be highly allergic to chemical sunscreens.

4) Most physical sunscreens are glopy, white and poorly formulated. Think the noses of 50's lifeguards. This product is quite the opposite: It blends nicely and doesn't feel "thick" on the skin. Even with combination or oily skin, it does not shine or slick at any point during the day.

5) If you are allergic to physical sunscreens, this is a wonderful solution.

6) If you have scruff, or don't shave, this is not a good option. It will get into the beard and cause a white cast.

7) If you use too much of this sunscreen, your skin will have a white cast.

8) Having very sensitive skin, I have had no allergic reaction to this product. That said, my allergies tend to be connected to the chemical sunscreens, and not the stabilizing ingredients. It's very possible that other user's complaints are related to non-sunscreen related sensitivities.

9) I can't recommend this sunscreen enough. It is by far the best drugstore physical sunscreen on the market.
amalia R.
La Puente , CA
My favorite face sunscreen ever! Its extremely thick so a little goes a long way! I bought this at Target for $10. I have VERY sensitive skin and love how this doesnt burn my face or cause redness. The packaging is simple, nothing fancy. I would recommend this to everyone.
Samantha H.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I work outside all day and sweat all the time. This gentle sunscreen works wonders in keeping my skin from burning but also doesn't cause any breakouts. I don't feel clogged up with this face sunscreen and would recommend to others.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could, I would give this sunblock 10 stars. It really is that good!! Let me start off by saying I have extremely sensitive, acne-prone, and super light/easily burning skin. Yes, great combo. But this product literally does everything a sunscreen is supposed to do without any of the nasty irritative or acne side effects I get with most skin products. And honestly, this sunscreen protects like no other! I usually only have to reapply once if I'm in the sun all day, and I still don't get even remotely burnt. And it doesn't even smell like sunscreen, so you can wear it around people without smelling like the 12 year old at the water park! Seriously, go buy neutrogena sun screen. You won't regret it.
Dianne M.
Fitzgerald, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! I used this sunblock on my face, and a different one on the rest of my body, and my face was the only place that didn't show ANY sun or redness at all. It's a little pricey, but definitely worth the money. I recommend this product to anyone, especially those with fair skin.
Victoria W.
Louisville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Having such sensitive skin I could never use SPF on my face without a horrible break out the next day until I found this. This product does not break out my face and works so well! One important ingredient in this product is zinc oxide which not every SPF product contains this ingredient which is necessary to prevent sun burn. I use this product for my whole body.
Dorian S.
Houston
I was taking my Son who is 1 yr and 5 months to the water park for the first time and didn't want him to get a sun burn. I bought this sunblock because the SPF coverage was the highest available at the store I went to. We were in the sun and water for about 5 hrs and he didn't burn. He did Tan very nicely but he wasn't red and didn't peel. I did apply it an additional time while at the park but I have to say this sun block protected his skin extremely well. I would highly recommend Nuetrogena sun block to anyone!
Hayate M.
Iowa City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunblock is amazing!! Not only is it great for the summer heat// uv rays, it's also great all year long. It doesn't leave any blue or white tint that many other sunblocks and even moisturizers leave. It's very cheap and lasts you a very long time. It's been about a month or two and I'm not even half way through. When I do run out, I'm totally buying it again!
Scarleth N.
I'm going to the beach tomorrow and I bought this specifically for my face only, I have oily skin. My question is how many time should I have to re-apply if we're at the beach all day? Btw, this is my first time trying this product.
Taylor K.
Akron, Oh
Great Outdoors Expert
Would this be okay to use on my 4 month old son?
Lashaun l.
Mount Vernon, NY
Would it be better to get 75 or higher SPF because I am in the sun 8 hours a day 6 times a week in the summer?
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
It is recommended by dermatologists?
Sandra N.
Coral Springs, FL
How much does it cost? And is it worth it? I have sensitive skin and I need a good product for the summer