Neutrogena® Sun Fresh Sunless Lotion uploaded by Gabriela C.Neutrogena® Sun Fresh Sunless Lotion uploaded by Ketlin M.Neutrogena® Sun Fresh Sunless Lotion uploaded by Apoorva R.

BY NEUTROGENA

Fresh citrus scented lotion for a sheer, sun-kissed glow. Fresh clean feel. Sun Fresh Sheer Summer Color is a fresh new approach to a natural-looking tan. The breakthrough, ultra-light formula infuses skin with sheer, natural-looking color, then seals it in with skin-silkening hydration. The clean citrus scent with notes of grapefruit and nectarine goes on fresh and stays fresh all day. Dries in 5 minutes. Oil-free. Non-comedogenic, won't clog pores. Made in USA of domestic and foreign components. Blend evenly over freshly cleansed skin. Apply sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands with soap and water immediately after use. Avoid contact with clothing until dry. Tan begins to develop in two to four hours and lasts for days. Wait one hour before bathing or swimming. Reapply as needed to maintain or deepen color. WARNINGS: Test o. click this product to see full details

• Will it make my fave look orange or will it be streaky? 1 Answers
  • I love Neutrogena, and am wondering if anyone has tried t...3 Answers
Carmen C.
Germantown, MD
really like this lotion! it smells great and i used this for the very first time recently and found it very effective and not a bad purchase for its price. I would recommend using this if you have dry skin because it refreshes your skin once you use it.
Annika C.
It's good sunscreen. It does its job for the most part. My only issue is that my cheeks always get burnt no matter how much lotion I put on. That could just be me and not the product, but if it weren't for that, I'd give it 5 stars.
Sonya H.
Tega Cay, SC
I really love the Neutragena Sun Fresh lotion. It gives my skin a sun-kissed look without the time needed to lay in the sun, not to mention the risk of sun damage and skin cancer. Anyway, this product also doesn't leave you with Orange looking skin and I love that!!
Adela S.
Watertown, NY
It gives you a beautiful, flawless finish. Neutrogena sun fresh sunless lotion for a fresh, new approach to a natural looking tan. It Comes in a delicious and lasting grapefruit nectarine fragrance. Features an ultra light formula that infuses skin with sheer, natural looking color. It's a great product very recommended
Ketlin M.
Hixson, TN
I feel it's a very good product if you desire a light tan only. It only will get you darker by a shade or 2. So for the face might be good if you're fair. But for the body, it's not the best to me. But I use it for my face and I really like it. I completely will buy again.
Kylee S.
Zeeland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this product because it protects my skin but it doesn't keep me looking like a ghost. Sometimes when SPF's are too high I feel like what is the point of even being in the sun. This product is the perfect balance of protection and to help give you the perfect summer glow.
Melanie M.
Summit , SD
This is a great self natural tanner for your body. It goes on nice and smooth, does not get that sticky feeling at all when applying.  I like the smell and the natural color it gives your skin. It has such a great price point and can be found at any local drug store.
Magdalena M.
For pale people like me, sun screen is a must. Nice to find a travel friendly bottle with a formula that doesn't fee greasy on my face. Price is reasonable, and well worth it for the SPF. I have acne prone skin and this didn't irritate my skin at all.
samantha h.
union
ahh ok let's take a moment to say yes i have very pale legs i use this every other day the packaging is good and the smell is amazing i buy the biggest bottle and it last me about a month or more and its a vary gentle product.. i would recommend this to anyone looking for some color in there legs
Lynann C.
Mansfield
I tried the Neutrogena Sun Fresh Lotion Fair/ Medium over the summer and liked the overage. But the feel was not quite right for me. I also had break outs after each time I used it. I am not sure if it was the product or just the extra sun exposure. But would say give it a try.
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love Neutrogena, and am wondering if anyone has tried this new sunscreen yet by Neutrogena? I am wondering what's new about it compared to other Neutrogena sun care products?
Chelsea D.
Sandston, VA
Will it make my fave look orange or will it be streaky?

back