Neutrogena® Sun Fresh Sunless Foam uploaded by Rishika P.

BY NEUTROGENA

• Is the foam sticky after you've wiped in it?1 Answers
  • Does this leave you looking orange? Sunless tanners are k...3 Answers
Rishika P.
Best brand of self tanning foam. Was suggested my my mum and I have been a fan ever since. Love the fact that it doesn't streak or drys quickly. You see considerable amount of difference in just couple of hours. Neutrogena® Sun Fresh Sunless Foam
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I think this product can be slightly orangey colored and if not applied right can cause streaking, but as long as your applying it correctly you shouldn't get streaks. It has a nice lightweight formula and smells ok too.
April F.
Warren, OH
I use and love all of neutrogena's sunless tanning products. I have super fair skin and all other brands of self-tanning products I've used just make me look orange. Neutrogena's products actually make me look tan without having to fry my skin.
Nathália A.
Juiz de fora
Excelente produto meninas , recomendo a todas a usarem !Na verdade a linha toda Neutrogena é ótima ela busca dar ao seu cliente do bom e do melhor de uma forma que quem compra nota o resultado em menos de um mês
Makenna S.
Kentucky
 It's very nice and very smooth feeling cream phone I like it hot and recommended anyone it's very nice it's a good product nice packaging very very nice it's good price and some nice and nice  it's really good for your skin and stuff  and I like it alive so
Megan D.
Berkley, MI
YASSSS! I am so glad this product came up in my Snaps because it is honestly amazing. I am very very pale so finally finding a product that works like this, is awesome! It gave me a healthy non orangey glow while smelling nice and not breaking the bank!
Carey R.
Anderson, IN
I am fair skinned and often burn if I am in the sun for too long without protection. Therefore, it is almost impossible for me to get a tan. I have tried numerous self tanners and have not been happy with the outcome. This product was better than most, however, it left significantly darker areas on my hands, knees and heals. I like out evenly the foam dispenses, but it is difficult to see if you missed a spot or got too much in one area. I will most likey not purchase this product again.
Tracey S.
Walnut Cove, NC
I liked this product. It gave me amazing color to my skin and very moisturizing. I recommend this product.
shadra l.
This self bronzer is amazing is light weight it goes in nice and even the color is very natural and it last.
Becca H.
Honestly not crazy about this product. Yes it does make you darker but you definitely have to moisturize first and be very careful to avoid streaks as this does streak VERY easily.
Amanda D.
Everson, WA
Does this leave you looking orange? Sunless tanners are known for that.
Alex M.
Aurora, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the foam sticky after you've wiped in it?