Neutrogena® Sun Fresh Sunless Foam uploaded by Rishika P.

BY NEUTROGENA

• Is the foam sticky after you've wiped in it?1 Answers
  • Does this leave you looking orange? Sunless tanners are k...3 Answers
Carey R.
Anderson, IN
I am fair skinned and often burn if I am in the sun for too long without protection. Therefore, it is almost impossible for me to get a tan. I have tried numerous self tanners and have not been happy with the outcome. This product was better than most, however, it left significantly darker areas on my hands, knees and heals. I like out evenly the foam dispenses, but it is difficult to see if you missed a spot or got too much in one area. I will most likey not purchase this product again.
Amanda B.
Titusville , FL
As a fair skinned gal, I'm always searching for a good self tanning option. This one is just average. I feel it gets way to orange looking and even with carful application, I still get streaks. The initial smell is good but eventually it developed into the tell tale sunless tanner sent. Perhaps it works for darker skin tones better, but I don't think this one is for me.
I use this product when ever I lay down by the pool or getting a sun tan at the beach to protect my highlights.  It has worked for as I been using this for 4 years.  It has a nice scent to it and leaver hair smelling nice.  I would recomend it only if you are laying down getting your tan.
Makenna S.
Kentucky
 It's very nice and very smooth feeling cream phone I like it hot and recommended anyone it's very nice it's a good product nice packaging very very nice it's good price and some nice and nice  it's really good for your skin and stuff  and I like it alive so
Megan D.
Berkley, MI
YASSSS! I am so glad this product came up in my Snaps because it is honestly amazing. I am very very pale so finally finding a product that works like this, is awesome! It gave me a healthy non orangey glow while smelling nice and not breaking the bank!
Jennifer P.
Tallahassee, FL
This product like many of the sunless tanners provides a kind of orangey (I know that is not a word) tint to your skin if you have fair skin.  I am not sure how it works if you are a little darker but I was not pleased with the results.  I definitely prepare just to go and get a spray tan over this. ;)
Becca H.
Honestly not crazy about this product. Yes it does make you darker but you definitely have to moisturize first and be very careful to avoid streaks as this does streak VERY easily.
Kaylee L.
Dunedin , FL
My friend and I both use this product, she's a little bit tanner than I am (I am very fair skinned she's average) and it looks better on her for some reason it comes out a little less natural looking but I think that's just because of my skin tone.
ash:) P.
Parker
Product is  good for the most part. The sunless tan can get spotty after a few days in a few washes. This product is good for events or special occasions.  I don't know if this product is good for your skin but I would buy it again. 8/10 would recommend this product to others
Chrysten F.
Cape Coral, FL
Still had a strong smell. And I swear the foam gets everywhere, every cuticle was orange! But it easy easy to use and had a nice color. Would have given the extra star if I could get the foam right, but I think that was user error.
Amanda D.
Everson, WA
Does this leave you looking orange? Sunless tanners are known for that.
Alex M.
Aurora, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the foam sticky after you've wiped in it?