Neutrogena Sun Fresh Lotion Fair/Medium, 4 fl oz uploaded by Apoorva R.Neutrogena Sun Fresh Lotion Fair/Medium, 4 fl oz uploaded by Ketlin M.

BY NEUTROGENA

Fresh citrus scented lotion for a sheer, sun-kissed glow. Fresh clean feel. Sun Fresh Sheer Summer Color is a fresh new approach to a natural-looking tan. The breakthrough, ultra-light formula infuses skin with sheer, natural-looking color, then seals it in with skin-silkening hydration. The clean citrus scent with notes of grapefruit and nectarine goes on fresh and stays fresh all day. Dries in 5 minutes. Oil-free. Non-comedogenic, won't clog pores. Made in USA of domestic and foreign components. Blend evenly over freshly cleansed skin. Apply sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands with soap and water immediately after use. Avoid contact with clothing until dry. Tan begins to develop in two to four hours and lasts for days. Wait one hour before bathing or swimming. Reapply as needed to maintain or deepen color. WARNINGS: Test o. click this product to see full details see more...

• Will it make my fave look orange or will it be streaky? 1 Answers
  • I love Neutrogena, and am wondering if anyone has tried this new ...3 Answers
Amanda G.
Pomeroy, IA
This has been a great product for me. I use it in addition to my regular tan to look a little darker or help blend my tan lines. The color is perfect even with multiple coats, not orange at all, just be sure you have clean DRY skin or it will be blotchy. The one major downfall in my opinion is the smell, not very appealing to me, but I will still use this because of the overall long lasting results.
Mary Jane P.
I was surprised to discover for a self tanner this was as moisturizing as it is. I love the feel, out didn't have a super strong odor like other self tanners. I didn't feel like I saw any change in my coloring but I may not have been using it as faithfully I should have in order to maintain that sunkissed glow.
Deneige D.
Centennial , CO
Love! This is my summer go to sunless lotion! It has a lovely scent, it's not sticky, it absorbs quickly and it has a beautiful natural color. It's also build able, as in I can get a little darker color with regular use, but it does not get too dark and it always looks natural. No orange!
Kiana B.
Wartburg, TN
I personally like this a lot for the fall/winter. It keeps me golden through the cold months. It takes a while for it to show results but it's better than being orange over night! The smell is also not very good but for the price and outcome it's worth it!
April M.
Rochester, MN
I love how it evens out your skin color and it looks natural looking. Not like the other that looks like you got a spray tan. This makes it look like natural even out skin and it hydrates at the same time. I would recommend to every person. All skin type
ReBekah S.
Killeen, TX
Love love love! I can build a natural sunless tan in 2 days. Also I can keep up with it throughout the week. I won't use something unless I see results. And seeing them in a few hours while adding moisture to my dry legs is AMAZING ūüėć
Allendra R.
Lewisville, TX
Almost nothing is more important than the skin you're in. And I've learned to take care of it and my melanin. Smooth product...very productive. I'd definitely recommend.
Grace G.
Linden, TX
I used this daily for a week, but could barely notice a difference. I've heard it takes up to ten days, but I'm not patient enough for this kind of product.
Ginella M.
I use it for a while, and is really wonderful. smell and texture are very good and and leaves your skin moisturized. I'd definitely recommend. Love it :)
Gina B.
N Cape May, NJ
I love the fragrance and it is good for my sensitive skin. I have been using this for months and not one breakout has happened! I love it!
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Neutrogena, and am wondering if anyone has tried this new sunscreen yet by Neutrogena? I am wondering what's new about it compared to other Neutrogena sun care products?
Chelsea D.
Sandston, VA
Will it make my fave look orange or will it be streaky?